PDA

View Full Version : Webbroswer based Runescape World Switcher

lilmike
03-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Hello all,

First of all if you got any questions feel free to ask them! and please don't start to flame what the heck do we need this for or so this is like my contribution to this site as i can't script with scar:P

--Description--

This Runescape World Switcher is made with frames and is easy editable with NOTEPAD/WORDPAD.

The upper/top frame is for the runescape window at the right-side of the frame you can switch worlds which will open up in the upper/top frame. Also note that the worlds aren't working you have to manually edit and insert the worlds which isn't that hard (i'll explain).

The lower/bottom frame is for all the other things like browsing the Runscape forum or tip site's etc. same as the upper/top frame the menu is at the right-side. There are also some 'Other' options which i put in like: Calculator, Note Block and contact.

------------------------

--Credits--

ALL Credits go to me! If there has been posted something like this before i'm sorry but i really came up with the idea myself.

also if you have any problems or translation mistake's (i used it for my old dutch clan site) please post it so i can improve it!

------------------------

--TUT-- (this only explains how to add world to your rsswitcher.php) Look below for the actual download..

How to insert worlds:

When you are at the runescape world browsing page of Runescape, you right click on a world and choose 'Koppelingslocatie kopieren' I don't know the english translation at the moment maybe someone can post it?

than you open up rsswitcher.php with an editing program like Notpad and search the world you copied. than do this

For instance you picked world 35 and the link is http://at3.runescape.com/l1,p0,j1

than you look for the number 35 in the index.php which you just opened and if you found it you found this line:

<a href="" target="switcher">35</a>

than you insert the link
<a href="HERE" target="switcher">35</a>

which will look like this

<a href="http://at3.runescape.com/l1,p0,j1" target="switcher">35</a>

now you're done and you can upload it to your webhost!

---------------------------------------

DEMO: SWITCHER DEMO (http://thedarkrangers.th.funpic.org/switcher/rsswitcher.php)

DOWNLOAD:SWITCHER DOWNLOAD (http://thedarkrangers.th.funpic.org/switcher/switcher.rar)

---------------------------------------
ALSO WHO DELETED MY UPLOADS WHOLE TIME??!@

ALSO IT IS NOT A VIRUS!

You may not place this on other forums without my permissions!

FILES IN THE SWITCHER.RAR:

- contact.php
- noteblock.php
- calculator.php
- rsswitcher.php
- README.txt

ShowerThoughts
03-02-2008, 12:36 PM
if you know most people are english here not dutch why didn't you make it english and then the dutchword between '(' ')' ;)

lilmike
03-02-2008, 12:38 PM
with what? I know that the language here is english so i translated the dutch words in english or do you mean about the 'koppelings locatie kopieren'? that word i don't know in english so i asked if someone could post the english translation of it

ShowerThoughts
03-02-2008, 12:41 PM
i mean the files:

- contact.php
- kladblok.php ( the note block )
- rekenmachine.php ( the calculator )
- rsswitcher.php
- README.txt

why not

- contact.php
- NotePage.php ( kladblok )
- the calculator .php ( rekenmachine )
- rsswitcher.php
- README.txt

i know spaces not allowed in names -.-

lilmike
03-02-2008, 12:43 PM
oh like that yea that doesn't really matter but i'll fix.

EDIT: FIXED

coo too
03-03-2008, 10:36 PM
I think "Koppelingslocatie kopieren" means "link copies location". hope I helped.

Harry
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Where is switcher.RAR? :confused:

coo too
03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Where is switcher.RAR? :confused:
I was just wondering the same thing

kelly slater pro surfer
03-04-2008, 12:42 AM
im lost is thair supposed to be a download?

vcvv
03-04-2008, 03:27 AM
im lost where is the download?

:f: :f: You're a 100% leecher from what you just said :duh:
You don;t even read the post.
This isn't a program or anything, it's just a tutorial on how to makelinks that direct you to a certain Runescape server/world.

kelly slater pro surfer
03-08-2008, 12:19 AM
oooo lol stupid me i was just wondering if the switcher.rar was supposed to be a download link. and btw i read the tut and im not a leecher.....
so bite me

Harry
03-08-2008, 12:54 AM
choose 'Koppelingslocatie kopieren' I don't know the english translation at the moment maybe someone can post it?

"Save link as" ?

lilmike
03-08-2008, 06:46 AM
Hmm? It is a DOWNLOAD! I have added the download like 3 times already but someone keeps removing them uhh?:S i'll post a download link than with a preview if you would like

coo too
03-08-2008, 09:36 AM
:f: :f: You're a 100% leecher from what you just said :duh:
You don;t even read the post.
This isn't a program or anything, it's just a tutorial on how to makelinks that direct you to a certain Runescape server/world.

I hate to tell you but... I told you so!!!! you are 100% leecher not me. And if you called the guy above you a leecher then you must be calling HY a leecher!!!!

Harry
03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing