PDA

View Full Version : weed?

kelly slater pro surfer
03-04-2008, 12:54 AM
weed the most popular drug in america. shuld it stay illeagul? 80%americans have tryed weed in there life. shuld it be illgal and why you cant od on it or get addicted to it and it wont make you in to a psycho wile ur high only makes you laugh and feel good so shuld it be legal? and it no then why shuld aquhal be leagal that will kill u and hurt others.

PriSoner
03-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Personally, I think it should be made legal but people should be educated into the downsides of it, in much the same way tobbaco has gone....

I have personally taken a fair number of noxious substances in the past and i'm not adverse to the odd bong (ex smoker no tobbaco) on the odd rare occasion, but I also know a lot of casualties. They think they are fine but they clearly ain't. Anyone who says there are no negative effects of weed has clearly never spoken to a hash head or has smoked too much themselves.

Your entire starting paragraph is manna to the anti-drugs lobby. If you can't read or write properly how on earth are you supposed to understand the drug debate or put your argument accross in a way that people can understand? Giggerish I tells Ya!!

kelly slater pro surfer
03-04-2008, 01:55 AM
i have done weed alot and i never said there wherent down sides messed up my life for a wile.... i just dident post the negitives mainly because there too many =]

rockman
03-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Yeah, it could be legal i guess, but it would just advertise it more which I don't know if anyone wants?

Harry
03-04-2008, 03:30 AM
weed the most popular drug in america. shuld it stay illeagul? 80%americans have tryed weed in there life. shuld it be illgal and why you cant od on it or get addicted to it and it wont make you in to a psycho wile ur high only makes you laugh and feel good so shuld it be legal? and it no then why shuld aquhal be leagal that will kill u and hurt others.

Not to be mean or anything but... Are you sure YOU aren't on it? :rolleyes: :p

I think it is good being illegal.

BTW, bold words are improper. Use spell check please before posting... A lot of bold-ing going on there...

[-jesus-]
03-08-2008, 09:38 PM
i have done weed alot and i never said there wherent down sides messed up my life for a wile.... i just dident post the negitives mainly because there too many =]

How young were you when you smoked, and how much lol? I think the part of your brain that spells things correctly & is good like that was a bit slow to start, but you smoked real young & it fucked it more ;)

Torrent of Flame
03-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I reckon is should stay "illgal"

Kelly seriousley. How much has weed destroyed your brain cells?

You cant type very well.

mastaraymond
03-08-2008, 09:43 PM
This has already been discussed..

@Kelly, please make some proper posts, try to make your posts in Office so you get an spelling + caps checker. It's quite annoying to read your posts..

oliver1205
03-09-2008, 01:51 AM
i just had some this afternoon. all it does is make me super relaxed and happy. its not like you see stuff....

Richard
03-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I think its stupid and I think smoking should be illegal as well, I mean its actuallt a drug and how many people hate it when you have walk through a crowd of smokers?

PriSoner
03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Dude you would live in a very boring world if you took that attitude to it's ultimate conclusion.. where do you draw the line.

One persons poison is another persons pleasure.

Alcohol is a drug. It kills many more people a year than smoking. It also kills many more non-drinkers than smoking kills non-smokers. Do we ban drinking?

More people die on the roads than any drug kills. I also hate the smell of choking motor fumes. Do we ban driving?

Sports as a percentage kills and cripples a lot more people. Adrenaline is a drug. Do we ban sport and do we especially ban extreme sports?

Games on the computer can be and are addictive. People turn into fat obese introverted nerds who die young & lonely of heart disease and other associated illnesses. Do we also Ban TV for similar reasons..

I believe in choice and education.

Many states in america, along with britain, ireland and numerous other countries have banned smoking in public places. I used to be a very heavy smoker and am now an avid non-smoker but I still don't agree with the ban. Personal choice was always available, now it's not.

malotthouse
03-09-2008, 03:32 PM
legal. its an herb not a drug.

R0b0t1
03-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Weed isn't bad, the stuff it is surrounded with is.

oliver1205
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Dude you would live in a very boring world if you took that attitude to it's ultimate conclusion.. where do you draw the line.

Alcohol is a drug. It kills many more people a year than smoking. It also kills many more non-drinkers than smoking kills non-smokers. Do we ban drinking?

More people die on the roads than any drug kills. I also hate the smell of choking motor fumes. Do we ban driving?

Sports as a percentage kills and cripples a lot more people. Adrenaline is a drug. Do we ban sport and do we especially ban extreme sports?

Games on the computer can be and are addictive. People turn into fat obese introverted nerds who die young & lonely of heart disease and other associated illnesses. Do we also Ban TV for similar reasons..

Many states in america, along with britain, ireland and numerous other countries have banned smoking in public places. I used to be a very heavy smoker and am now an avid non-smoker but I still don't agree with the ban. Personal choice was always available, now it's not.

i agree with you. i dont like the goverment telling me what i can and cant do

PriSoner
03-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Weed isn't bad, the stuff it is surrounded with is.
Weed is bad for you and your brain!! Full Stop!!! You only have to talk to any pot head to realise that it does have a lasting detrimental impact!

As with most things, if used in moderation it's no big deal.

I am no angel and i have tried a lot of stuff but I don't want to give the impression I approve of all drugs.. I don't!!! I do think though that as long as people are educated as to the pro's and cons of everything they should have the choice.

Richard
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM

I actually see what you mean, I do like alcohol and I guess its worse than smoking... I guess that one of our rights as humans: The Right To Choose

jhildy
03-11-2008, 12:04 AM
i just think it should be decriminalized. Some people, drugs are not for. I can say that as a 100% true statement. Some people act like potheads but have never smoked in their life. Others are like me who smoke frequently (1-2 a week) and are really smart, athletic, sociable, all around not druggy like.

red eyes 20
03-11-2008, 01:55 PM
weed is one of the few drugs that if you over-dove you won't start going insane (and or) killing people....
but it's still a almost garentee of addiction in just a few joints, and if you get addicted to weed, your (almost) always going to have your life ruined.
alchoal and smoking usually won't make you unable to work, i supose some people manage to drink so much they can't either.
so weed i guess could be legal, but you won't catch me doing it!

thebob142
03-28-2008, 10:05 PM
It should be legal no doubt about it there are many purposes for it and its basically impossible to over-dose because you will pass out before that time.