PDA

View Full Version : All about Moparisthebest

moparisthebest
02-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Well, where to start where to start…

I started playing Runescape in December of 2004, I started cheating on Runescape around January of ‘05 when i found a site with SCAR scripts on it from google, www.rstools.prv.pl, I downloaded chriz’s ironminerbanker from there and i was off cheating. Reading that script is how I learned to write scripts. Then in April my mostly legit main got banned because I messed up one line on my second script ever, an autofletcher. I then took a break from runescape, only to come back a few months later in July to find my first cheating community, sythe.org, after posting there a while, I came across a link to kaitnieks.com. I knew the name kaitnieks as the creator of SCAR, so I figured I would check it out, all of the people there including kaitnieks himself were so nice and friendly I just stayed. Since then I have learned many many things, posted a few SCAR scripts people still use and spammed the forums quite well. When winterlove released his private server publicly I wrote a client for it as basically my first attempt at client modifing, well it stuck and everyone started using it. More recently I have been working on my current project, MoparScape Revolution, a pking/SCARable client that is autoupdating and incorporates all of the features I like to give us cheaters an unfair advantage against legit players in the game.

Unbeknownst to most of the cheaters, I also have a real life (who woulda guessed?) So I’ll tell you a little about that too, I live in the state of Ohio, in the USA. I am currently going to college to become a mechanical engineer.(20 credit hours atm, uck :() I like hunting, computers, and mostly cars (can’t you tell from my name?) I am in the process of restoring my first muscle car, a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger, it has a 318 in it, but I am rebuilding a 440 Big Block for it (my first motor building), I will post pictures when I get a chance. I also own a 1989 Chevy S10 Baja, which is my baby and my daily driver, my show truck is a 1990 Chevy 454SS, and it’s 7.4L motor will own your piece of crap foreign cars (did I mention I hate all foreign cars?)

Thats all I can think of for now, if you have any questions that arent answered just ask them ;)

Sdcit
02-16-2006, 01:53 AM
YOU HAVE A LIFE! I envy you :(

Flyboy
02-16-2006, 06:28 AM
do you have all those cars/trucks licenced and insured? Dang, I can hardly afford insurance for the one car I share with my wife....

moparisthebest
02-16-2006, 02:38 PM
do you have all those cars/trucks licenced and insured? Dang, I can hardly afford insurance for the one car I share with my wife....

not the dart, since Im restoring it atm, the S10 Baja since its my daily driver I do, and the 90 454SS I have liesure insurance on, and only during the summer cause I dont drive it in winter at all ;) :D

arraness14
02-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Wow all these cars....