PDA

View Full Version : As I Lay Dying (And Similar Bands)

YoHoJo
03-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Well i listen a a VERY LARGE variety of music.
Iv gone from only listening to rap, to listening to just about everything (except country!)
Recently iv been REALLY REALLY into As I Lay Dying (CD: An Ocean Between Us)

I was wondering if anyone also likes this cd, or knows of any bands similar to this, becuase this entire cd leaves me orgasmic.

Dan Cardin
03-07-2008, 12:05 PM
:) i have their cd too, amazing. ive also got their other CD-A Long March - The First Recordings
and if you like them then you'll probably like-The Red Chord - Prey for Eyes(prey for eyes is the album name)

i have plenty of others too but they are...more...darkish then them if you know what i mean(i.e. - Job for a cowboy, bury your dead)

p.s. - oh! i forgot Opeth :) i really like them too and they're quite similar

EDIT: wow another :) between the buried and me.

kingarabian
03-07-2008, 08:02 PM
I like rap, r&b, hip-hop, music. And rock that is in linkin park style. I hate those songs were the dude is screaming soooo hard, its like his lungs are gonna come out. And plus you dont understand what there saying.

StrikerX
03-08-2008, 06:08 AM
I like rap, r&b, hip-hop, music. And rock that is in linkin park style. I hate those songs were the dude is screaming soooo hard, its like his lungs are gonna come out. And plus you dont understand what there saying.

yes ignorant people think its hard to understand what there saying and OMFG i love as i lay dying i saw them at soundwave awesome.

Edit: Look at my post named Parkway Drive

YoHoJo
03-09-2008, 08:54 AM
yes ignorant people think its hard to understand what there saying and OMFG i love as i lay dying i saw them at soundwave awesome.

Sa-Weet!
Iv just checked out a few of Parkway Drive's songs on youtube and im liking what i see! =)
Sining is a little to screamy for me, i like AILD because they have some less scramy choruses ect, but i can get used to Parkway Drive easily, im gonna torrent their CDs tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

StrikerX
03-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Sa-Weet!
Iv just checked out a few of Parkway Drive's songs on youtube and im liking what i see! =)
Sining is a little to screamy for me, i like AILD because they have some less scramy choruses ect, but i can get used to Parkway Drive easily, im gonna torrent their CDs tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

chea they are an awesome band

kingarabian
03-14-2008, 06:39 AM

............?

No really its really hard to understand what there saying.

And i said"I hate those songs were the dude is screaming soooo hard, its like his lungs are gonna come out. And plus you dont understand what there saying." Not talking about your band -.-.

And if they scream alot to, then to fricking bad!