PDA

View Full Version : Could you take a dump in front of 35 people? Then dont let this happen to you!

Just Kidding
03-08-2008, 01:36 AM
I just did a 2 day visit to jail for some moronic stuff "Disorderly conduct" Well anyways I know 2 days is nothing like 30 years but I had never been to jail and was in for a suprise because the jail was over crowded.

I got no slippers I had only my socks on because the cops would not let me put mine on when I got arrested. I got stuck in a holding cell with no pillow or floor mat no bed and 1 stinking nasty cover to use as a pillow and for warmth in a freezing cell. I also had no toilet, and had to beg to use one after holding my piss for 9 hours or so at a time.

I ate my first meals but decided to eat no more till I bailed out because the first time I took a piss, I got took across the hall to a cell full of people staring at you the whole time and the toilet is in the wide open. Its tiny with no lid and the cop stares at your pecker the whole time through the window. Everyone in the cell is talking to you behind your back and your trying to aim a 9 hour about to burst piss into a tiny little hole without peeing on the seat so you dont get beat to death.

The reason I didnt eat is because I really could not imagine having to take a big dump with a jailer and 35 other people staring at me much less wipe my arse. Then you gotta think they all gotta smell it and if they were eating at the time they just might beat the crap outta you. Luckily I got to go back to my holding cell with the civilized people each urination trip.

So unless you dont want to be pooping in one of these in front of everyone....

http://www.poopreport.com/Images/BMnewswire/prisontoilet.jpg

Dont go to jail.

Also remember you get your drinking water from the top of this thing. So they could now abolish the death penalty and start showing pictures of these hellish toilet water fountain combos and everyone and their brother would obey the law.

Harry
03-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Yeah, jail is hell. You don't know if you will wake up alive, or dead.

What did you do ?

Just Kidding
03-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Police told me to leave a house because it was a little too wild and I didnt. They had about 6 cop cars there on me and they had tasers and guns pointed at me like I had murdered someone. It was disorderly conduct which is really just a rip off of disturbing the peace. Its their way of saying we over did it by bringing 40 cops over here and had to remove you at gunpoint so thus now we are disturbing the public but are gonna charge you for it.

Harry
03-08-2008, 01:47 AM
That is... sad? Was it a party or something?

Just Kidding
03-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Ya but the cops made a bigger disturbance than anyone really. I really see why people dont like cops now. I just spent 2 days in jail and really got most pissed because its the middle of winter and I had to bail out and had no shoes to wear. They were sitting right by the door when I walked out and they would'nt get them or let me put them on.

They just treat you like crap and then you see people come in there dui and drug charges and bail out before they even set foot in a cell. Saw a guy with no teeth and ragged clothes get out before me. Had to be a meth cooker/user and they said you pay 2000$ cash or spend 6 months in jail. He paid it and walked out in a few hours. Really pisses me off.

StrikerX
03-08-2008, 06:03 AM
Yeah, jail is hell. You don't know if you will wake up alive, or dead.

Umm How could you wake up dead?

Brain
03-08-2008, 07:08 AM
wow, thats a really sucky story! well....not the story itself....but it sucks that that happened to you! nice presentation of the tale as well :) ill try not to go to jail now