PDA

View Full Version : I is Pwnd.

Pwnd
03-13-2006, 07:21 AM
My name is Robert. I live in the boring state of Pennsylvania, USA. I have three brothers and a sister, and my parents.

I don't know why I'm doing this. I guess it is just because I'm bored and it is 2:15 in the morning, but oh well.

Some of you may refer to my style as "emo," or "goth," but since none of you can get that shit through your head, I'll let you know that I'm not either.

I'm 5' 5", black hair and light skin. I play paintball, guitar(Bass and electric), spend 15+ hours each day on the computer, and listen to music(Black and death metal.). Lacrosse is another one of my areas of awesomeness.

If you'd like to more be more than whilling to ask. I'll answer in the way in which would be appropriate. I'd rather not, but if you want pics, just ask.

XxKanexX
03-13-2006, 08:58 AM
My name is Robert. I live in the boring state of Pennsylvania, USA. I have three brothers and a sister, and my parents.

I don't know why I'm doing this. I guess it is just because I'm bored and it is 2:15 in the morning, but oh well.

Some of you may refer to my style as "emo," or "goth," but since none of you can get that shit through your head, I'll let you know that I'm not either.

I'm 5' 5", black hair and light skin. I play paintball, guitar(Bass and electric), spend 15+ hours each day on the computer, and listen to music(Black and death metal.). Lacrosse is another one of my areas of awesomeness.

If you'd like to more be more than whilling to ask. I'll answer in the way in which would be appropriate. I'd rather not, but if you want pics, just ask.
Well, you did admit it.

And, ha, I'm taller than you ;)

Sdcit
03-13-2006, 03:49 PM
lol, your 1 inch taller than me pwnd :p, I refer to you as..ummm black:p

15 hours eh..

lacrosse?

Pyro
03-13-2006, 06:58 PM
I'd rather not, but if you want pics, just ask.

May i see a pic :p

inferno
03-13-2006, 07:18 PM
5' 5"? You looked taller in that pic I saw of you, I'm 5/6 inches taller than you. :p How old are you? From your pic I'd guess you're around 15? I don't know, I'm not good as guessing ages.

15 hours a day on computer? If I did that my parents would destroy the computer with a hammer.

Cheesehunk
03-14-2006, 01:17 AM
lacrosse?

Canada's National sport...

Haha, it's not the widest known sport, but it's more know than sports like "PingPong" Sdcit..:p

Or maybe it isn't? I mean Ping pong is quite the sport!:rolleyes:

XxKanexX
03-14-2006, 05:28 AM
15 hours each day? My god.. I'm like 4 :p

Bebe
03-17-2006, 01:42 AM
Wow, 15 hours..... and your still not as cool as me at programing,
sad..... very sad.... :D ;)

Lacrosse rocks my socks!

P.s. I'm taller than you :D

<3 Pwnd

moparisthebest
03-17-2006, 08:06 AM
I want to see your emoeee pics :)

I remember first post=p
03-18-2006, 07:15 PM
Does that make mopar a wanna be emo...?

XxKanexX
03-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Does that make mopar a wanna be emo...?
Rofl. Just talking to him you know he's far from it.

But i do wish he would stop shooting dears!