PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Blooper

osmm
03-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Haha, yahoo.com finally messes up in something:
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/footbrawler03/yahooblooper.png

I doubt they will have it up for long, so hurry up if you want to check it out. http://www.yahoo.com/

[Random] Has anyone else notice how yahoo changes their front page topics at least once every 20 mins, if not less?

EDIT: Its already gone (within 5 minutes).

lakerzz8
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Very interesting. Maybe they didn't have another featured story yet so they had 2 Clintons. Or maybe one was Bill Clinton and the other Hilary?

osmm
03-09-2008, 07:31 PM
idk...I didn't click on either of the stories so they POSSIBLY could be different, but I doubt it. I just think yahoo finally messed up :D.

Harry
03-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Yahoo staff are human too ;)

red eyes 20
03-11-2008, 06:36 AM
yahoo was messed up to begin with - google ftw!

the smith400
03-11-2008, 02:56 PM
AHAHA! you sensored your start icon at the bottom left corner. ehehe

░░░░░
03-11-2008, 07:12 PM
not that that big of a deal....

BTW... i think this is in the wrong forum... pretty sure it goes in the the semi-stupid pictures forums...

kor
03-11-2008, 07:19 PM
now that's really odd, you dont see that everyoday ^^

03-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Yahoo staff are human too ;)

At the level they program at, it's doubtful...

wired16
03-11-2008, 07:48 PM
lol leet what do they program? html? LMFAO im sure they have a program like dreamweaver or somthing... lol they arent programers they are web designers

03-11-2008, 07:58 PM
lol leet what do they program? html? LMFAO im sure they have a program like dreamweaver or somthing... lol they arent programers they are web designers

No, they have most of the worlds greatest php programmers, including Rasmus Lerdorf.

I can tell you're a leeching noob just from that post so I suggest you don't post anymore posts like that or people are going to see just how ignorant you are.

░░░░░
03-11-2008, 08:29 PM
No, they have most of the worlds greatest php programmers, including Rasmus Lerdorf.

I can tell you're a leeching noob just from that post so I suggest you don't post anymore posts like that or people are going to see just how ignorant you are.

dude... are you trying to start a fight...

program new;

const
yourpostcount = {insert here};
hispostcount = {insert here};
begin
cleardebug;
if (yourpostcount < 25) then
begin
writeln('don'#39't talk shit... your a leecher');
end;
if (yourpostcount < hispostcount) then
begin
writeln('respect those with higher ranks than you...')
exit;
end;
if (yourpostcount > hispostcount) then
begin
writeln('calm down it'#39's no big deal');
Exit;
end;
exit; // just incase
end.

sorry for being off topic

03-11-2008, 09:05 PM
dude... are you trying to start a fight...

program new;

const
yourpostcount = {insert here};
hispostcount = {insert here};
begin
cleardebug;
if (yourpostcount < 25) then
begin
writeln('don'#39't talk shit... your a leecher');
end;
if (yourpostcount < hispostcount) then
begin
writeln('respect those with higher ranks than you...')
exit;
end;
if (yourpostcount > hispostcount) then
begin
writeln('calm down it'#39's no big deal');
Exit;
end;
exit; // just incase
end.

sorry for being off topic

I can't believe that you're judging both:

1) My rank
2) My programming knowledge

by my post count, because it's so retarded I still can't get my head around your logic. Just because I do not make hundreds of useless posts daily and post up illogical bullshit doesn't mean I'm a leecher. Without checking his profile, I'm pretty certain that he hasn't made any helpful scripts and probably knows shit all about SCAR, SRL and programming in general. So I'm not going to listen to any bull about him being a higher rank because his name is in yellow, the fact you're judging people on a colour says enough about yourself.

I didn't want to start an arguement, but the fact that he can't take a minute to think before he posts up his caseless crap annoys me slightly. Seeing that you'll back up his nonsense (when you're probably ten times smarter than he is, so the only explanation I can think of is you're just kissing ass) doesn't speak too highly of yourself either.

░░░░░
03-11-2008, 09:21 PM
actually you since your post count is 10 now... and you joined back in august 2006... you are either a leecher or you have been to srl in a long time or you had your postcount reset...

Definition:
Leecher:
someone who uses scripts and does not post the results or use srl stats of some other way of notifying the creator to show the creator the progress of the script... leecher is often confused with new user

and ummmm... this kinda does sound like starting a fight...

03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Are you even thinking before you're posting?! I said I didn't want to start an argument, not that I'm not starting an fight, perhaps you could read my posts before making pointless comments on them.

And why don't you read the definition of a leecher yourself before calling me one. I don't do anything that definition says, in fact, the last time I used another persons script was probably before 2006. I'm guessing it was stupids powerminer, in which case I made sure I posted all my proggies. From then on I have been scripting for a long time, I decide not to share my scripts on forums like this because of members like you. When I decide to apply as an SRL member I will share my scripts with those who deserve it, not those who'll just post up progress reports without learning anything themselves.

Also, you can see I've been a member of this forum for a long time (and I was a member of the original forum), I was also a member of Kaitnieks when it was around. I would have thought that'd give you some sort of hint that I'm not just 'some noob'. I've been around the RS cheating scene for years, made lots of contacts and learnt alot. Ex Fagex middleman and ex GP seller with well over 3 billion Gp in trades.

red eyes 20
03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
1337, don't get your self banned, it's true your most deffently not a total leecher, but you should have at least 50 posts of simplily proggies.

03-11-2008, 10:15 PM
But I don't use the scripts here, therefore I don't have any progress reports to post!

The only thing I use script-wise from these forums are the SRL functions and procedures themselves, any autoing I do, I code myself (and of course I use these forums to check the latest news of scar, srl, etc..)