PDA

View Full Version : Script Downloads

Dankness
10-03-2006, 10:51 PM
ok Script Downloading has been fixed....

weibs
10-04-2006, 03:51 AM
Sweet. So there's no limit as to who can download?

bibi26
10-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks, it work. But I still have a bug (if it a bug ^^).

Each time I try to edit my script (free or member), it don't want and tell me the following message :

bibi26, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Sumilion
10-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah, i had that to, i wanted to update one of my scripts and it came up. Dankness told me it had something to do with the updates he's been doing in SRL (correct me if im wrong) so he deleted the thread, now once i get the update done i'll make a new thread and then the changing should work, i hope :)

$anta
10-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Wtf, is with all the bugs and that with all the sites? Every forum i've been on its,
Omfg, this site is being very buggy and it's annoying, someone fix quick!

Dankness
10-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Wtf, is with all the bugs and that with all the sites? Every forum i've been on its,

you've obviously never created/edited/modifyed anykind of code eh? Just remember a forum is "live" software, meaning at the exact same time im debugging it you are browsing and breaking it... Also since the SRL Forums are constantly changing with new addiitions we are constantly fixing and removing bugs as its never the same.... BTW Dont bump old posts.