PDA

View Full Version : scar problem

weaselforce
03-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Ok i think its scar, but with certain scripts a get some kind of error. The mouse moves to the left side of the runescape window and moves up and down rapidly in about 50 coordinates.I have to manually force destroy the scar task to regain control of my computer even after stopping the script. I dont think it is the scripts that are doing this, Is it a reaction for not being able to find a color or something?

Sdcit
03-13-2006, 03:40 PM
hmm did you follow all the instruction. Notice this includes picking the client. Sometimes, when scar tries to move pass the limits of the client, you have to reboot

maxzzz
03-23-2006, 08:42 AM
Ok i think its scar, but with certain scripts a get some kind of error. The mouse moves to the left side of the runescape window and moves up and down rapidly in about 50 coordinates.I have to manually force destroy the scar task to regain control of my computer even after stopping the script. I dont think it is the scripts that are doing this, Is it a reaction for not being able to find a color or something?
I have that sometimes too, it's very strange. It's really weird and then I need to ALT+Tab to scar and then ALT+F4 to shut it. Then the mouse stops moving crazy. It's not my error, it happens me everyday and the problem is nor in my scripts, neither in my computer.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-23-2006, 09:04 AM
I think you'll find the problem is your scripts. Once the client window is specified, if you try to move to -1,-1 or more than the dimensions of the client window then you will most likely get this effect. If you alt+tab to the scar window like max said and press alt+f4, it will stop the script but not exit the program. This shouldn't be the case, but hey I've seen crazier things happen.

XxKanexX
03-23-2006, 11:37 AM
If you move out of the dimensions it will do that. It can't be stopped by hotkeys. Scar has to be closed. ;(

maxzzz
03-23-2006, 02:01 PM
I already said it's not in my script! In my scripts it has to with my Tpoints I think. I think that because I had the same happening when I did not declared my Tpoints as Tpoints and did some wrong things. I fixed that but it still happens sometime.
In my case it isn't related to my script, but to Scar or the SRL include.