PDA

View Full Version : Updated AntiBan & AntiRandoms Guide!

Torrent of Flame
03-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Methods AntiBan&AntiRandoms Guide is good, but not updated. Such things as

function FindFastRandoms: Boolean;
Arent needed with the SRL4 Rev#14, so I decided to make a new updated version for people out there still using the old guide.

Included is:
Overview
Nicknames and their use with AntiRandoms
Using AntiRandoms
Using AntiBan
Using AntiBan&AntiRandoms

Overview

AntiRandoms, and less importantly AntiBan, are needed in any script to make it SRL Member quality [AntiRandoms for sure, AntiBan helps] and to stop it being flawed when Jagex sends out a random to stop us autoing. With the ability to sleep, logout randomly and switch players in SCAR, we can recude the amount of randoms, but ofcourse we still get them. AntiRandoms catch any randoms, save unsolvable ones [Mime, Maze, etc] and solve them.

AntiBan stops robotic movements, and acts playerlike, 'checking' skills, pretending to log out, and occasionally does emotes aswell.

You have probably seen this at the start of every script:

procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := 'Username';
Players[0].Pass := 'Password';
Players[0].Nick := 'ame';
Players[0].Active := True;

end;

The important part here is the .Nick part. Enter a few letters of your username and SRL creates a mask of your nickname, and looks for it when a talking random pops up and gives you something.

UsingAntiRandoms

Since the release of SRL 4 Rev#14, the AntiRandoms procedure is pretty basic. All you have to do is setup a procedure following this:

procedure FindRandoms;
begin
LampSkill := 'theskill';
FindNormalRandoms;
if FindFight then RunAway('N',True,1,15000);
end;

LampSkill - Theskill is when you setup a script, ie, fletching, you set it to get the LampSkill fletching
FindNormal Randoms - Finds the normal randoms.
FindFight - If it finds a fight it runs away! Runs North, True ie, it will run north, up about 1 or 2, and waits 15 seconds.

This is all you basically need now. I will explain how to use AntiRandoms later on.

Using AntiBan

When making a script, you need to have an AntiBan procedure, to do what the name says, stop you from being Banned! This is achievable by following something of this sort:

procedure AntiBan;
begin
if not LoggedIn then Exit;
case Random(30) of
1: RandomRClick;
2: HoverSkill('Woodcutting', False);
3: RandomMovement;
4: BoredHuman;
5: AlmostLogout;
6: DoEmote(400 +Random(90));
end;
end;

1) RandomRClick - Randomly Right clicks the mouse anywhere in the screen
2) HoverSkill - Hovers over the skill declared in the ' ', but doesnt click on it[why it says false]
3) RandomMovement - Randomly moves the mouse
4) Bored Human - Moves the mouse around like someone who is bored would do.
5) AlmostLogout - Clicks on logout, like someone who might have had enough of playing, and doesnt click, just hovers over the logout button
6) Do Emote - Does an emote, with a 400-490 random chance.

Using AntiBan & AntiRandoms:

Say this is your script:

begin

HowManyPlayers := 1; //How many Players
CurrentPlayer :=0; //Starting Player

Players[0].Name := '';
Players[0].Pass := '';
Players[0].Nick := '';

end;

Procedure ChopTree;
begin
if not LoggedIn then
Exit;
MakeCompass('N');
repeat
if FindObjCustom(x, y, ['Wil', 'low'], [1989969, 3760987, 2844763], 7) then
begin
Mouse(x,y,0,0,false);
Wait(500+(random(150)));
ChooseOption('hop')
AntiBan;
Writeln('Found Tree!');

end else
Writeln('Tree Not Found!');
AntiBan;
AntiBan;
AntiBan;
until( InvFull )
end;

begin
Chopping
end.

Now Random Finding happens well, when a Random Pops up, but you have to TELL your script to do AntiBan. Now notice how much AntiBan is in the above script. It AntiBans when chopping, like you do, move the mouse boredly etc, but also when it doesnt find the tree, it AntiBans until it does, or until the inventory is full.

Overall, using AntiBan and AntiRandoms doesnt only stop you from being banned, but can also improve your chances of getting into SRL Members, aslong as you follow tutorials by JAD or Cazax on how to get into members. Using this tutorial, you should be able to make a more human, antirandoming script.

Thanks.

Cazax
03-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Methods AntiBan&AntiRandoms Guide is good, but not updated. Such things as

function FindFastRandoms: Boolean;
Arent needed with the SRL4 Rev#14, so I decided to make a new updated version for people out there still using the old guide.

Included is:
Overview
Using AntiRandoms
Using AntiBan
Using AntiBan&AntiRandoms

Overview

AntiRandoms, and less importantly AntiBan, are needed in any script to make it SRL Member quality [AntiRandoms for sure, AntiBan helps] and to stop it being flawed when Jagex sends out a random to stop us autoing. With the ability to sleep, logout randomly and switch players in SCAR, we can recude the amount of randoms, but ofcourse we still get them. AntiRandoms catch any randoms, save unsolvable ones [Mime, Maze, etc] and solve them.

AntiBan stops robotic movements, and acts playerlike, 'checking' skills, pretending to log out, and occasionally does emotes aswell.

You have probably seen this at the start of every script:

begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := 'Username';
Players[0].Pass := 'Password';
Players[0].Nick := 'ame';

end;

The important part here is the .Nick part. Enter a few letters of your username and SRL creates a mask of your nickname, and looks for it when a talking random pops up and gives you something.

UsingAntiRandoms

Since the release of SRL 4 Rev#14, the AntiRandoms procedure is pretty basic. All you have to do is setup a procedure following this:

procedure FindRandoms;
begin
FindTalk;
FindNormalRandoms;
end;

FindTalk - Finds Talking Randoms
FindNormal Randoms - Finds the normal randoms.

This is all you basically need now. I will explain how to use AntiRandoms later on.

Using AntiBan

When making a script, you need to have an AntiBan procedure, to do what the name says, stop you from being Banned! This is achievable by following something of this sort:

procedure AntiBan;
begin
if not LoggedIn then Exit;
case Random(30) of
1: RandomRClick;
2: HoverSkill('Woodcutting', False);
3: RandomMovement;
4: BoredHuman;
5: AlmostLogout;
6: DoEmote(400 +Random(90));
end;
end;

1) RandomRClick - Randomly Right clicks the mouse anywhere in the screen
2) HoverSkill - Hovers over the skill declared in the ' ', but doesnt click on it[why it says false]
3) RandomMovement - Randomly moves the mouse
4) Bored Human - Moves the mouse around like someone who is bored would do.
5) AlmostLogout - Clicks on logout, like someone who might have had enough of playing, and doesnt click, just hovers over the logout button
6) Do Emote - Does an emote, with a 400-490 random chance.

Using AntiBan & AntiRandoms:

Say this is your script:

begin

HowManyPlayers := 1; //How many Players
CurrentPlayer :=0; //Starting Player

Players[0].Name := '';
Players[0].Pass := '';
Players[0].Nick := '';

end;

Procedure ChopTree;
begin
if not LoggedIn then
Exit;
MakeCompass('N');
repeat
if FindObjCustom(x, y, ['Wil', 'low'], [1989969, 3760987, 2844763], 7) then
begin
Mouse(x,y,0,0,false);
Wait(500+(random(150)));
ChooseOption('hop')
AntiBan;
Writeln('Found Tree!');

end else
Writeln('Tree Not Found!');
AntiBan;
AntiBan;
AntiBan;
until( InvFull )
end;

begin
Chopping
end.

Now Random Finding happens well, when a Random Pops up, but you have to TELL your script to do AntiBan. Now notice how much AntiBan is in the above script. It AntiBans when chopping, like you do, move the mouse boredly etc, but also when it doesnt find the tree, it AntiBans until it does, or until the inventory is full.

Overall, using AntiBan and AntiRandoms doesnt only stop you from being banned, but can also improve your chances of getting into SRL Members, aslong as you follow tutorials by JAD or Casax on how to get into members. Using this tutorial, you should be able to make a more human, antirandoming script.

Thanks.

no need to put FindTalk in the anti randoms thing just:
procedure Randoms;
begin
FindNormlaRandoms;
if FindFight then RunAway(blabla);
end;

btw, my name is Cazax not Casax ;)

by JAD or Casax on how to get into members

Torrent of Flame
03-17-2008, 10:13 PM
I know, I edited when I saw how your name was spelt ;)

Cazax
03-17-2008, 10:14 PM
I know, I edited when I saw how your name was spelt ;)

Useful tut then :D

Torrent of Flame
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM

b1b
03-18-2008, 01:53 AM
thanks very useful :D

ribsauce
03-18-2008, 02:49 AM
good tut
simple yet effective ideas and scripting

Method
03-18-2008, 03:28 AM
My guide never mentions that FindFastRandoms should be the way to go. If you read it, you'd notice how I said that FindFastRandoms is obsolete and shouldn't be used anymore.

FrÕzÑ_§ÕµL
03-18-2008, 04:00 AM
I prefer putting findfight before findnormalrandoms so that it doesn't try and talk to chickens ok ^^ Nice work.

Torrent of Flame
03-18-2008, 07:51 AM
But I see people still using it in their scripts, so if Its obsolete is there any need to use it in the tutorial?

Iron Man
03-20-2008, 05:05 AM
You made a spelling mistake

Change this in your tutorial

procedure FindRandoms;
begin
FindNormlaRandoms;
end;

To

procedure FindRandoms;
begin
FindNormalRandoms;
end;

FindNormalRandoms not FindNormlaRandoms :P.

FagetHax0r
03-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Thank you Very Much For This tut 5 Stars + Rep I Added this too my FagetChopperDropperHopper Who Will Be my 2d Script

Torrent of Flame
03-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks dude :D

Runite
03-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Thanks, I'll definitely use this when I start to code. :p

jeffx123
03-21-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm just wondering about how 'antiban' works with a name that includes a space within itself, can it still complete it's process of masking the username to search for randoms?

For Example:

Players[0].Name :='bard hater';
Players[0].Pass :=' ';
Players[0].Nick :='bard';

Just wondering....

Torrent of Flame
03-21-2008, 09:19 AM
AntiBan doesnt search for Randoms. Thats AntiRandoms.

And your nick cannt have Capitals or Spaces in it.

jeffx123
03-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding, although, I did intend to write AntiRandom.

So would the quote I left above be the correct way in achieving a successful input of the nick?

Method
03-22-2008, 09:15 PM
I put it in my tutorial because people might ask questions about what it is. I specifically said that it was obsolete and that you shouldn't use it, so I have no idea why this new tutorial is needed.

Torrent of Flame
03-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Ah, it doesnt really matter much does it?

There is 2 SRL Member Tutorials, Plenty of "Beginners Guide To Scripting" tutorials.

If you want I can PM an Admin/Mod to change title to "The Other AntiBan&AntiRandoms Guide!"

Method
03-23-2008, 07:40 PM
No, don't worry about changing it. I guess I was a little angry at the time because you didn't really see why I had FFR in my tutorial, but it's fine. You don't have to change anything.

Torrent of Flame
03-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Cool ;)

Pwnt by Pwnt
03-26-2008, 09:32 PM
jeffx, that wouldn't work, because in RuneScape, it capitalizes the first letter in Usernames, so bard hater would be Bard Hater, and since you aren't supposed to have capitals or spaces in your nick, use 'ard' or 'ate' or 'ter' or 'ater' :)

Torrent of Flame
03-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks Pwnt =]