PDA

View Full Version : How To Trade Goods At BountyHunter---By Solid Tank

Dracody
03-18-2008, 05:33 AM
How to trade goods using bounty hunter , tutorial made by Solid Tank at Sythe.org, brought to you by Dracody.:D ...

HELLO, and welcome to Solid tank's guide on how to RWT in BH! In this guide, I will show how you can buy Runescape GP on level 3-138! I will explain how to transfer

gold in the Low, Medium, and High level craters of Bounty Hunter in F2P AND P2P! Enjoy!

Buying Gold in F2P

Level 3 - 55: low-level crater
Want to buy gold on a level 3? Sorry to break it to you, but it is NOT going to happen. for this to work, it is advised to have atleast a level 25-55.

Requirements

Runescape Account with combat levels from 25-55
32 Magic for Bounty Locate spell.
Being able to defeat your gold seller [Opponent]

Starting Off

Talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.
Since you are in the levels of 25-55, your buyer most probablly will not have 25 prayer, but that isn't a problem in this method.

Both parties should decide on an item(s) they agree on. This method is very safe, so let's decide we want to sell 1.6m gp to a level 40.

(In this senerio I am going to be the Seller)

I will meet with my buyer in one of the lowest populated Bounty Hunter worlds. Now to make this go faster, it would be wise to do the trade late at night when bounty

hunter is NOT that populated. I am going to bring in a Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T), because all of these equal 1.6m gp.

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the low level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or

not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO

penalty, and leave happily with his 1.6m
*NOTE* If my buyer was NOT my target, we would simply leave the crater and step back in untill I am his target and he kills me.
Else you could kill him even if he is not your target and wait until the penalty is gone , for this you must have some lots of good food since other players will be wanting to kill you, so you will need the food to last until the penalty is gone.

Level 50 - 100: medium-level crater

Talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.

Both parties should decide on an item(s) they agree on. This method is very safe, so let's decide we want to sell 5m GP. Please be aware that most sellers SHOULD have 40

defence, and if the seller does have 40 defence it will go by much faster. However, it is not neccesary for the seller to have 40 defence, but you will have to make more trips.

Let's say I (the SELLER) Do have 40 defence. I could simply bring in a set of full Zamorak (worth just about 2.5m) and let my buyer kill me. Two trips of these and the trade will be done.

Now lets say I (the SELLER) do NOT have 40 defence. Well than your best luck would be transferring the same as low level craters; a Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T).

Okay, so both parties should meet at the GERMAN WORLD, 122, because it IS the least populated bounty hunter world for the MEDIUM-LEVEL crater. Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the medium-level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his

target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.
*NOTE* If my buyer was NOT my target, we would simply leave the crater and step back in untill I am his target and he kills me.
Else you could kill him even if he is not your target and wait until the penalty is gone , for this you must have some lots of good food since other players will be wanting to kill you, so you will need the food to last until the penalty is gone.

Level 95+: high-level crater

Now we're talking pretty fast RWT'ing. At level 95+ you WILL have 40+ defence, so you can bring in full saradomin, zamorak, or guthix!

We are going to bring in a set of full Zamorak (worth just about 2.5m) and let my buyer kill me. Two trips of these and the trade will be done.

For the high level crater, I do not know a world, I would try the German World 122, but if that doesn't work, simply try another. Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the High-level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.
*NOTE* If my buyer was NOT my target, we would simply leave the crater and step back in untill I am his target and he kills me.P2P

Level 3 - 67: low-level crater

talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.
Since you are in the levels of 25-67, your buyer most probablly will not have 25 prayer, but that isn't a problem in this method.

Both parties should decide on an item(s) they agree on.

Now since you are P2P, you have a whole new selection of items. Since your (the SELLERS) stats will vary, it is wise to chose an item that suites your stats and will take the least number of trips. If you can not decide, a Fury amulet would probablly be good.

I will meet with my buyer in one of the lowest populated Bounty Hunter worlds. Now to make this go faster, it would be wise to do the trade late at night when bounty hunter is NOT that populated. I am going to take whatever item(s) i decided with me.

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the low level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.

Level 62 - 112: medium-level crater

talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.

Now, you are levels 62-112, and should have some pretty decent stats. You can now transfer anything from Fury amulets to Dark Bows, to God Swords to dragon fire sheilds!

I will meet with my buyer in one of the lowest populated Bounty Hunter worlds. Now to make this go faster, it would be wise to do the trade late at night when bounty hunter is NOT that populated. I am going to take whatever item(s) i decided with me.

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the medium level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.

Level 107+: high-level crater

Now, you are levels 107+, you WILL have ATLEAST 60 defence, so you can trade Dragon armour, GodWars armour, or anything else!

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the medium level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.

Transferring items from levels 56+ to levels 55-1?! YES, that is right! lets say you have a main with A LOT of cash on it, and you have a level 50 pure waiting to be used, but nothing to fund it? Well here is your solution!
You will need a level 50-55 (NOT YOUR PURE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO USE, however you could use your pure if it fell into combat level 50-55) with ANY STATS and ATLEAST 32 magic.

You may still be thinkin, how the hell am i going to transfer all my money from my main to my pure? well just read on.

Set up to dual login on both accounts (your cruddy transferring lvl 50-55; and your main) in GERMAN WORLD 122; medium-level crater. Take the best F2P equipment your main can hold (expensive wise) in your inventory, because you want the most you can get in each of your trips.

once you have your level 50-55 and your main set up, enter the medium-level crater, and check on your LEVEL 50-55 if your main is your target. If so, use your Bounty Locate Spell and teleport to him, and kill him to claim your beautiful cash. If not, simply leave and come back in.

You may still be thinking, how in the world am i going to transfer my cash to my pure now? all i have is my money on a stupid level 50-55! Well, that is the key!

Set up your accounts to multi log in the LEAST POPULATED bounty hunter world for the LOW LEVEL CRATER. once you've found one, multi log in.

Your level 50-55 should have a Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T) because that is probablly the best you can bring into your low level crater.

Check and see on YOUR PURE if your level 50-55 is your target. If so, using Bounty Locate Spell teleport towards him and kill him. If he isn't, simply leave and return untill he is.

Congratulation, you have succesfully transferred your money from your MAIN to your PURE!

~EXTRA READER NOTES~

This needs some editing...

You can ALSO kill the seller while he is your target and your not his target, you still don't get penalties!

so..

U can kill the guy who is targetting you and get no penalties
U can kill the guy who you are targetting and get no penalties

shrubie1
03-18-2008, 05:40 AM
dude this is just stupid. do u realise how long it takes to get a certain person as ur target? ud be better off jus killing them and either standing in the middle of bounty hunter (where ABSOLUTELY NOONE goes) or jus waiting on a side with no ppl its easy i did 3 trips with 3 penaltys didnt even come close to dying.

EDIT: it doesnt matter wat time u do it since runescape is international not jus in one country.

Dracody
03-18-2008, 05:53 AM
dude this is just stupid. do u realise how long it takes to get a certain person as ur target? ud be better off jus killing them and either standing in the middle of bounty hunter (where ABSOLUTELY NOONE goes) or jus waiting on a side with no ppl its easy i did 3 trips with 3 penaltys didnt even come close to dying.

EDIT: it doesnt matter wat time u do it since runescape is international not jus in one country.

Ok I edited it a bit because what you said is totally true and Solid Tank forgot to add that , but I just did , now see if you like it how it is now..:p

Of course the time matters...because most of players are from america , worlds have much less people playing since most of the players on runescape are sleeping at Some hours... you should read a bit more ....:duh:

tasticz
03-18-2008, 07:10 AM
found it time ago lol :P

Jezzie Frizzle
03-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Ok so say you give them the gp first and they die and dont wanna pay you? Or perhaps you they pay you first and you die and dont want to give them their money anymore? Theres was enough risk doing these types of deals on Runescape as it was and before getting killed wasn't even a factor. Sorry to sound so negative.

Dracody
03-18-2008, 04:45 PM
Ok so say you give them the gp first and they die and dont wanna pay you? Or perhaps you they pay you first and you die and dont want to give them their money anymore? Theres was enough risk doing these types of deals on Runescape as it was and before getting killed wasn't even a factor. Sorry to sound so negative.

Wtf are you talking about buddy? Give money? Pay? nobody has to pay anything because you are trading your own stuff between accounts:duh: ....
...seems like you didnt read the tutorial very well.....:google:

Karl
03-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for this guide, it will take a lot of time, but it should work. =]

Dracody
03-19-2008, 05:38 AM
Thanks , its nice to see at least one person who likes it ...i personally think its a good tutorial , it explains very well, I still wonder why hasn't any member or up said anything about it...:(

redmans
03-19-2008, 05:50 AM
i thought of this the other day cause i needed to transfer 6 mill to another 1 of my accounts cause im quiting membership on my main..i sold all his stuff and got everything in cash and i than bought 20000 deaths and im going 2 have my brother go on my account on my other comp and let me kill him.. deaths or any kind of rune are easy 2 resell on the GE i havnt done yet so im not 100% sure if its possible but it would be a way to transfer large amounts in 1 kill not have 2 worry about zamrok and stuff

Runite
03-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Thanks, it helped me out. I saw this on Sythe as well. :P

Negaal
03-19-2008, 08:49 AM
It is very easy to transfer stuff in mid and high level crater.
In mid I recomend 40+ defense. High 60 + defense.

I'v transfered/helped to transfer like 30 - 40m's so far.

Edit: whats the point of copying tutorial from sythe to here?!? maybe just post a link?

Dracody
03-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Because most of people dont like link's , if i copy it they can see it without having to be transferred to any other website...:p

03-19-2008, 07:13 PM

Lol, trading GP in runescape was never a 'safe' trade, you just had to have faith in the person who's going second, hence why you should only buy from trusted people (or make them go first)...

...and if you die and decide you don't want to pay, that makes you a scammer... You shouldn't even be thinking about that scenario.

warmonk
04-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I got a question about this. After you killed your opponent and got his Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T), what do you do with them to get gp?

Cazabacca
04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
not bad, nothing new thought. :garfield:

juufkk
04-05-2008, 09:56 PM
I got a question about this. After you killed your opponent and got his Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T), what do you do with them to get gp?
Eh, maybe sell them?

Brain
04-06-2008, 02:22 AM
hey hey hey!
I just bought full zammy with one of my noobs, but he hasn't done the dragon slayer quest....
so I can't equip the plate :(
will this still work? or will it not let the noob enter the crater?
Anyway...thanks for posting, I'm going to try this out, whether I have to do the dragon slayer quest or not :)

EDIT:
WTH.....world 122 isn't there anymore?!
interesting.....ummm, and both the BH worlds are almost full right now :S

EDIT2!:
ALRIGHT! You can just walk in there with the zammy plate and not wear it...but it's soooooo full right now...I just walked in, and was rapped by a strong guy....so I left, but at least I can do it :)....now I just gotta find a down time....

magexx 11
04-06-2008, 11:40 AM
3 bh qorlds now gl on rwt and losing all gp u buy at penalty

whiz
04-07-2008, 04:26 AM
yea they lowered amount of bh worlds, it'll be hard to get a clear world now

Runescapian321
04-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Is it even possible anymore? I went on at 1:00 AM US Eastern a few nights ago and there were like 300+ people at bh on each world. Or did I go on too early? :p

XeroX Warrior
04-07-2008, 12:20 PM
ty that helped alot

Rs-Gp-4U
04-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey i quit rs a while ago, the only thing i did was auto but then i stopped because of the update, so can someone test this because if it works i might start autoing again :).

Berimbau
04-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok so lets see this scenario:

I have a lvl 30 autoer (for e.g.) and I need the money that autoer has in my lvl 80 main. OFC (?) I can't enter the cave where the lvl 30 is and vice-versa.

So what can I do to trade the items?

I thought about being killed by a monster and then do not repair the grave and my main gets the items. (BTW is this the way grave works?)

dillbagz
04-08-2008, 07:05 AM
I was just thinking could you trade over cash via the general store like sell green dhide (g) for like 4k and buy for like 6k and sell on ge for 100k+ will this work?

Rs-Gp-4U
04-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Kinda, But If You Think About It, If You Use B.h You Get All The Items And Do Not Loose 2k Even Though It Is Not Alot.

dillbagz
04-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Kinda, But If You Think About It, If You Use B.h You Get All The Items And Do Not Loose 2k Even Though It Is Not Alot.

But bounty hunter these days is so risky its not funny theres probably an average of over 100 people in both worlds and u got find ur other account.

killer7xx
04-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Nice Ima gonna try this out now with full rune of course :)

Runescapian321
04-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Ok so lets see this scenario:

I have a lvl 30 autoer (for e.g.) and I need the money that autoer has in my lvl 80 main. OFC (?) I can't enter the cave where the lvl 30 is and vice-versa.

So what can I do to trade the items?

I thought about being killed by a monster and then do not repair the grave and my main gets the items. (BTW is this the way grave works?)

The grave way won't work, you won't see anything that's worth more than 3k.

IMO the BH way won't work anymore either. There's always loads of people in it, even in the middle of the night. It's just too risky. You'll never find an empty world.

PvH
04-09-2008, 11:05 AM
very nice guide..
but its hard without protecting friends:p
very nice done;)
i'll try this this week:D

Dustein
04-09-2008, 03:54 PM
This will really help me out, I am currently trying to get an item back from my friend that I lent him before unbalanced trading.

Brain
04-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Alright, I need some input, I'm still waitin to transfer full zammy to my main, but I found out the you can just log out in the crater, and log back in whenever, where you logged out from.
So I could go and get both my chars in the same place on the map logged out, and log in, and then kill the full zammy guy and take it...
but one question here, When you log back in, it says that you have no target...what does that mean?
Would anybody walkin around be able to kill me? :S
or should I just do it the way described in the tut?

Dan
04-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Alright, I need some input, I'm still waitin to transfer full zammy to my main, but I found out the you can just log out in the crater, and log back in whenever, where you logged out from.
So I could go and get both my chars in the same place on the map logged out, and log in, and then kill the full zammy guy and take it...
but one question here, When you log back in, it says that you have no target...what does that mean?
Would anybody walkin around be able to kill me? :S
or should I just do it the way described in the tut?

Anyone's able to kill you anyway :P, but if you mean without a penalty then no, all no target means is that it is trying to find you one :P. Also be aware this method is VERY risky at the moment, since there's only like 3 bounty hunter worlds.

bandwevil
04-11-2008, 01:16 AM
This guide sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure how safe is is since the BH worlds always seem to be really populated.

Zuassi
07-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Hehe nice

noidea
07-28-2008, 09:16 PM
I would honestly say 3am would be the best time even the idiots that play RS till the middle of the night stop by then.

arc036
08-08-2008, 06:51 PM
hmmm i dont think this will work very well soz

kensaurus
09-03-2008, 08:51 AM
goood guide XD

marzey
09-11-2008, 10:59 AM
anyone can say how to login with 2 accs from 1 pc in the same world ????

signed and unsigned java's ?