PDA

View Full Version : Hy smells and an unfair infraction

StrikerX
03-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Okay have you ever lol'd at someones post that they wrote? Well i made the mistake of doing that but let me explain.

Because of the new tut island i was sifting through the threads learning about photoshop and got to a thread Matrix thread and looked and saw that the link was down so i looked at the comments and saw a funny one so i typed in lolololololol in the box and sent the post (now off course) hy who has nothing better to do with his life was trying to find leechers and spammers comes along looks at the post and counts it as spam (even though everyone said ike 50% of his post are spam) BTW hy its not our fault you have a two cm man part (hehe) going around the forums looking for people to try an ban someone isn't going to help it grow. Now my reasons for being angry

1.Recently Hobbit refurbished tut island which he/she said
Yes, it is true, you may see some changes that have happened to the Tutorial section. We've put in some more categories and sifted through the 32 pages of random tuts. This will make it more organized and convenient for you to search for the information you need and to know where to post new tutorial.

If you don't know what section a tutorial you are creating should be in, please place it in the main Tutorial Island section and it will be placed for you.

Cheers,
SRL-Forums.Now if they saw that thread wouldn't have they deleted that? and i assumed that a post from 2006 would have been deleted

2. Why can't you laugh at someones post? Can someone explain?

3.Threads have been about around the same time that people still post Perfect example Wizzups? ess miner obviously outdated but you still have noobs saying PL0X why don't it work. why dont they get
a infraction

thats why i am angry

Btw some funny facts about hy:

Hy's Hate and love club was opened a total of 12 hours before wizzup? locked it

Hy's <3 club got a total of 14 reply's and 153 views
Hy's Hate club Got 55 post and 374 views

anyway im tired post your thoughts about it......

http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=366995 (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=366995#post366995) the thread where it all started

-Striker

kingarabian
03-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Because:"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl" = spam.

That thread is really old. You should've kept it to your self that you thought it was funny.

You hate harry? He was nice enough to even be joke full about it. Why did his hate club have more views? Because it was all over his msn.

If you got an infraction from SB100, thats because hes reeaallyy strict.

Believe it or not admins/mods have lives to. There not gonna spend the whole day in haunting down spammers.

IMO, telling some one " you are a noob, this script is outdated, dumb leacher" is a spam.

StrikerX
03-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Believe it or not admins/mods have lives to. There not gonna spend the whole day in haunting down spammers.

IMO, telling some one " you are a noob, this script is outdated, dumb leacher" is a spam.

firstly i didn't say any admin or mod had no life

secondly saying this script is outdated is spamming you've obviously blind look in junior mem scripts section i think Hy would get off on all the "spamming" there

thirdly why do the people of srl have to be punished because a mod or admin has had a bad day

lastly i never said i hated Hy (his caver still rocks) but he could have seen why i laughed because it was a good joke

GoF
03-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Hy = Epic ownage. Live with it.

And you can go "lololololololol" at a post, even though it'd make you look like a retard.. BUT there's a catch in it.. You need to post some other feedback to the topic too, just "lolololololololololololLOLOL" makes no sense and is stupid, so you should post something relevant(?) to the topic and then you can, for example, quote the funny message and put your dear "lololololololololololoLOLOLlllllol" under that one.

EDIT: And you don't really have to "go around the forums looking for spammers" or so.. I just mainly look at iSpy, and if I notice some "lol ohemgee" post there I'll comment on it quite surely.

And infractions aren't that bad. I got one for un-intentionally Rick Rolling nielsie, and I'm still alive.

StrikerX
03-21-2008, 11:59 AM
i was gonna write the link was dead but i was late for work.........

BTW

And you can go "lololololololol" at a post, even though it'd make you look like a retard..

lol you make me sound like i had an epileptic fit

Starblaster100
03-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks, I did not have a bad day, infact, my days have been pretty good for the past half a year.

"lololololololololol" adds nothing to a thread's discussion. It is considered spam, and it is unneeded at these forums. You were not replying to the thread starters original discussion about photoshop, you were just posting uselessly.

Plus the fact that you were replying in a thread which is more than a year old, and where the link to the tutorial no longer exists.

Infractions are like warnings. Nothing bad happens to you apart from the fact that we can track how many times we think you break rules. Break rules too many times, and then something will happen to you.

We do not need members questioning every move that the staff make. We have a big job to do, and it takes a lot of time and effort. If you do not like how we do something here, no one is making you stay.

Harry
03-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi, bumping is against the forum rules.

Did you want me to like report your post or something? All I did was tell you kindly (IMO?) that what you were doing was against the rules, and that I was helping you not to get in trouble in the future.

[-jesus-]
03-21-2008, 02:10 PM
[FONT=System]
Hy's <3 club got a total of 14 reply's and 153 views
Hy's Hate club Got 55 post and 374 views

If you actually read the hate club thread, there is like an entire page that got hijacked by some guy trying to flame Hy...

Wizzup?
03-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks, I did not have a bad day, infact, my days have been pretty good for the past half a year.

"lololololololololol" adds nothing to a thread's discussion. It is considered spam, and it is unneeded at these forums. You were not replying to the thread starters original discussion about photoshop, you were just posting uselessly.

Plus the fact that you were replying in a thread which is more than a year old, and where the link to the tutorial no longer exists.

Infractions are like warnings. Nothing bad happens to you apart from the fact that we can track how many times we think you break rules. Break rules too many times, and then something will happen to you.

We do not need members questioning every move that the staff make. We have a big job to do, and it takes a lot of time and effort. If you do not like how we do something here, no one is making you stay.

Agreed. We try to make life at SRL as pleasant as possible, but you will have to adjust your behaviour to our rules.
We welcome constructive criticism, but I fail to find any in your post.
Closed.