PDA

View Full Version : How to make a bannable script

Richard
03-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Banning People with your Script

So, you want to make a script that will get people banned then? Well here are a few ways to get people banned by them using your script.

Method 1:

Using co-ordinate clicking with no randomness.

If you want to use this as a way to get people banned then you should use a function like this:

Mouse(483, 345, 0, 0, true);

And do not use randomness as jagex won't think its a bot. Like below:

Mouse(483, 345, 5, 5, true);

That will not click in that exact spot everytime so Jagex will regonise that you are not an auto.

So there you go, 1 great way to get people banned.

Method 2:

Using super fast typing methods.

This is another great way to get people banned, you use super-fast typing so that Jagex will know your a bot because no human can type this fast (no normal human). So heres a great function you might want to use to get people banned.

SendKeys('Omg 1m 4n u83r 4u70 dud3!!!' + (Chr13));

This is great as it will type like theres no tomorrow! But don't use the below as it won't get you banned and types like a real human.

TypeSend('Im not an autoer, I work for my stuff properly');

So don't use TypeSend as you won't get banned! Use SendKeys!

So there you go, you now have 2 ways to get people banned.

Method 3:

Not using any randomness in wait times.

This will get you banned very fast because Jagex can detect exact waiting times. Below is a great example of have no waiting time.

Wait(1000);

This will get you banned because it will wait exactly 1 seconds, no more, no less. 1 second, dead on. If you don't want to get banned then you shouldn't have exact time and be a noob and make the line longer by adding random time, like below:

Wait(1000+random(1000));

Now this won't get you banned because it will wait anytime between 1 second and 2 seconds, making it harder for Jagex to see that you are autoing.

So don't use random time if you want to get banned!

So theres another great way to get people banned, I hope you are getting the idea of how to ban people.

Method 4:

Not using any failsafes in your script.

This is anothe great way of getting people banned as it can mean the mouse clicking madly everywhere to find certain things.

For example: If you are making a woodcutter and you script makes them accidently walk to the wrong place it will continue searching for the color even though it will never find it. So you should not do something like this:

Procedure CutTree;
Var
i: integer;
Begin
MarkTime(i);
Repeat
If (FindColor(Color stuffs in here) then
Click color stuffs here;
Until (TimeFromMark(i)=100000) or (FindColor(color stuffs here));
end;

This would end the procedure if it didn't find the color after a certain ammount of time. You don't want to do this if you are making a script that bans people. So avoid failsafes if you are trying to ban people.

Method 5: (<-- Cheer Cazax for this idea :))

Using the wrong mouse functions.

There are 2 great mouse functions that are really detecable, they are as follows.:

ClickMouse;
MoveMouse;

These are the best mouse functions to get people banned with, as they are so bot like that I think they were designed for people like you and me who want to ban people fast :)

But never use Mouse or MMouse as they are human like and will not get your person banned.

Method 6:

Not using anti-randoms.

Not using antirandoms is a great way to ban people. It will look like you are a bot if you get a random and you just carry on doing your task. So if you want people to get banned, never use functions like this:

FindNormalRandoms;
If FindFight then
RunAway('N', true, 3, 1000);
LampSkill('skill here');

Never use these functions for a bannable script. LampSkill will solve a lamp random if you get 1, and you don't want to solve a random, you'll look like a human. If FindFight then RunAway is not good for a bannable script because it will actually run away when it gets a fight, and you don't want that. And FindNormalRandoms is just a function that solves all solvable randoms, so don't include this!

So there you go, 6 great ways to get people banned in a script, so you have no reason to say that you accounts didn't get banned. Good luck on your road to banning people!

PvH
03-23-2008, 03:04 PM
great tut :D
ima get you all banned fast :stirthepot: :f: :sasmokin:
if you ment to teach us how to add antibann
= rep + ^^
rep+ anyway for the funny help xD

Richard
03-23-2008, 03:06 PM
It was just a little tut to show newcomers how to stop making banable scripts.

Bit of reverse-phycology (<- probably spelt that wrong)

I hope it helped you figure out what gets you banned :)

Dracody
03-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Rofl!!! what a nice [Tut] , it you use Sarcasm(inverse phsycology) to make us learn how to add antiban , thats pretty awsome :D

Richard
03-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I was bored so I thought I would cheer up people who were too :p

PS: Giving me rep cheers me up :)

PvH
03-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I was bored so I thought I would cheer up people who were too :p

PS: Giving me rep cheers me up :)
i was bored too, and this was funny
so you cheered me up ;)
and now i cheered you up too:D

Richard
03-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Yay everyone has been cheered up :)

I need peoples opinion on this, do you rekon this tut is good enough to put a link in my sig to it?

Cazax
03-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Dont use Mouse xD use ClickMouse and MoveMouse xD :D

Richard
03-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Dont use Mouse xD use ClickMouse and MoveMouse xD :D

Man your genius, people with get banned so much now!

I'll add this in so all of us can get banned!

Putnam
03-24-2008, 02:56 AM
Method 6:
Use Putnam's Auto Annoyer!

lol btw nice tut and thanks for the help on my script

Iron Man
03-24-2008, 05:18 AM
Also, not to add antirandoms and multiplayer, we all love it when our chars get a random and just keep doing their tasks when their character gets a random, then gets logged out then keeps looping logging in and out. (And doesn't switch players when something goes wrong)

Richard
03-24-2008, 11:50 AM
@Putman

Anytime, just pm me if you need any more help.

@IMF

I'll add those little bits in to make it longer now ;)

gerauchert
03-24-2008, 12:26 PM
haha loved the tut. the reverse-psychology is very funny yet effective ;)

gratz!

Richard
03-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Cheers gera, btw cheers for the correct spelling of psychology :p

dj2b4life
03-24-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm trying to learn scripting (started reading 2 hours ago on the tuts =D)

Loving the humor!

Naum
03-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Reminds me of boreas tut of 'how to be a noob'
Gj. Uber Repage<--

Richard
03-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I found humour is the best way to get people interested, I mean people aren't gonna read a tut that goes on for pages and pages. So I thought this would be the best way to apeal to someone!

PS: Woo!!! 32 rep points since saturday!

Pwnt by Pwnt
03-28-2008, 06:24 AM
and a way not to annoy Pwnt by Pwnt

spell PSYCHOLOGY right ^^

(btw, its spelled psychology, with a 'p', an 's', a 'y', a 'c', an 'h', an 'o', an 'l', another 'o', a 'g', and another 'y'... just incase anyone missed that, lets do a cheer! *me* GIVE ME A 'p-s-y-c-h-o-l-o-g-y'! *everyone says..* 'P-S-Y-C-H-O-L-O-G-Y'! *me* WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?! *everyone says..* PSYCHOLOGY! *everyone including me* YAY!!!!!!!)

hmm... think I got that message across? xD

faster789
03-28-2008, 06:28 AM
awsum tut..fun to read...;) repp+

edit?: nd yes pwnt by pwnt u got that across me well. =)

Richard
03-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Cheers everyone for posting, and for the rep you have given.

@ Pwnt by Pwnt

Sorry bout my spelling, I've never really been that great at english lessons. I think its dumb that you have lessons that are for learning the lauguage you already know...

permy
03-28-2008, 06:58 PM
nice why to tell n00b how things really works. u explained well and for beginners that it very helpful:)

Richard
03-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Cheers, you should check out all my tuts, they're not all this good.

Check my sig for the rest of them.

King of the Nites
03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks its a nice tut. It actually helped me check over my script to find anything that could be banable. I didn;t find anything tho.

Richard
03-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks its a nice tut. It actually helped me check over my script to find anything that could be banable. I didn;t find anything tho.

Good that you didn't find anything bannable, but its always good to check.

chrsk13
03-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Thanks so much! I can't wait to go get all my autoers banned! Hopefully though this will help new people learn how not to make a script.

Richard
03-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Cheers, don't forget to rep++ me :p

Richard
03-29-2008, 11:10 PM
lol thannnks lol!

Lol go away lol

Stop spamming everyones threads you are going to get banned for like a year, then you'll come back, you'll get IP banned. You'll change your IP then we'll kill you. End of.

Just reading this and I've released ive been a bit harsh in a number of my posts, very sorry.

durdur
03-30-2008, 05:03 AM
getting people banned just got a whole lot easier

Zezi
03-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Uhm, it's good in a sense that it'll make you remember the different functions, but what if you actually confuse someone :s Then they'll go app for members and get declined for all the bannable functions :P

Richard
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Well, they'll have to be pretty stupid to think about that banning people is actually good.

If they look at my other posts they'll see that I said its reverse-psycology.

rawrurawr
04-03-2008, 06:55 PM
OMG I CAN BAN JOO. Just kidding, nice guide. And Psychology is spelled as so.

Richard
04-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Cheers, I never was very good at spelling...

iamcool04
08-01-2008, 02:53 AM
this is great, it will help ban people and help people from getting banned