PDA

View Full Version : [OUT Dated] Using SRL Stats

Richard
03-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Using SRL Stats

Well, I've seen loads of times on some of the popular scripts that there are people saying: "I can't get it to work, it says I need Stats ID of something". So I thought I would write a little tut on how to set up a stats ID so that you don't get this error.

Step 1:

First of all you need to find the place to register to get SRL stats you need to go to http://stats.srl-forums.com, and then you should click on either of the sign up links.

Step 2:

You should now have a screen of which you register your details, fill out everything making sure you don't miss anything out.

Step 3:

When you have filled everything out then click the "Complete Registration" button a screen will come up telling you your username for stats, your ID for stats (4 digit number), and your stats password. Make sure that you note ALL of this down. You will need it later.

Step 4:

When you come to put in your Stats details into a script, make sure you use the ID not your username and the password you were given for the password bit. You should then be able to use stats!

Step 5:

If you ever want to log into SRL Stats to vew how many minutes you have been autoing, just go to the stats page, login with you username and the password you were given.

Note:

-You can put your stats sig into your sig in the forums but copying the code there and putting into your sig editing area.
-You can get XP for your stats account from it solving randoms, logging in, using antiban, and just the time it runs.
-You can't retrieve your Stats account if you forgot your username, but you can if you forget your password.

I hope this little tut helped you set up your SRL stats account.

Happy autoing!

Main
03-27-2008, 08:35 PM
you should add "how to add srl stats to your script"

Richard
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Well this is really how to register to SRL stats and I guess if I was to make the one you are suggesting it would go in the tut for beginners and someones already done it, but cheers for the suggesion anyway.

Richard
04-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Wtf, 79 views and only 1 person has replied, if you are going to read this at least reply!

PvH
04-05-2008, 12:35 PM
nice tut... tough i already knew it;)
maybe helpfull for new members:)
rep++ for you^^

Richard
04-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah, it was mainly aimed at new people, thanks for actually replying and for the rep :D

PvH
04-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Yeah, it was mainly aimed at new people, thanks for actually replying and for the rep :D

no problem ;)
we are here to help others.. and thats what you do:)
you make a lot of tuts man!
very nice done:D

Richard
04-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Np, btw I've actually made 8 tuts, but theres not enough lines in my sig left to add my eigth one...

Richard
04-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Where do you get lost, I can help...

EDIT: Oh, you've removed your post...

Akamaru
05-04-2008, 04:45 AM
Nice i'll add it to my script

ghfghf7
02-04-2009, 11:49 AM
um one quest in step 1 u said press the link in the black circle in the picture below where the crap is the black circle the link or the picture below. because i clicked the link in step 1 and it just said some stuff....-.-!

Richard
02-04-2009, 11:59 AM
um one quest in step 1 u said press the link in the black circle in the picture below where the crap is the black circle the link or the picture below. because i clicked the link in step 1 and it just said some stuff....-.-!

This is an old tutorial and the picture has been removed, but is it really that hard to figure out where it is to click? Common sense please ;)