PDA

View Full Version : Price Guide

sting9701
10-07-2006, 04:04 AM
If anyone could help me with this, and i know....this is probably a bitch, but it would help me a lot. I have no clue what anything goes for on f2p market nowadays as i have been out of rs for over a year. Much obliged if you can answer some for me. Wondering prices in f2p on market for:

R2h
R Scim
R Full
R individual prices (helm, chest, legs)

Same as above for addy and mith

Prices for all ammys, especially str and diamond

Runes in bulk, such as law, nat, cosmic, etc

Bronze arrows in bulk (does any1 buy these anymore with all the other arrows available?)

Feathers in bulk

Cow hide in bulk

Coal, iron certs in bulk

Steel bar, iron bar certs in bulk

P hats
Santa Hat
Halloween Masks

Or anything else u can think of i should know about.

Btw is it better to play in low detail? I kind of like it just because it looks more like rsc :).

Final question, do arrows better than bronze spawn/drop anywhere?

I feel like a jackass having to ask simple questions like these hah, thanks for any help.

Pyro
10-07-2006, 04:59 AM
heres a few

r scim = 20k-25k
deaths= 275-300
feaths=2-10 (10 on forums easily)
coal = 150-200
iron = 75-110

Im guessing maybe your going to merchant. I suggest either lobs or potions at edgy.

sting9701
10-07-2006, 05:26 AM
oh yah i forgot to ask about fish and pots, how much are they? And feathers only 10gp now in bulk!!! they used to be like at least 100 back in the day lol wow. R scim is 25k? Damn prices dropped?

Pyro
10-07-2006, 07:12 PM
pots. Well iunno. I merchant sometimes pots and lobs in world 18. Lobs i buy for 200 sell for 230 and prayer pots are 6.5k to 7k and range pots are 3-4k and iunno about the rest.

sting9701
10-07-2006, 08:34 PM
are there range pots and prayer pots in f2p? If so, how i get /make them?

Yakman
10-07-2006, 11:20 PM
all potions except for strength potions are p2p,

for a prices guide try this
http://www.zybez.net/priceguide.php

sting9701
10-08-2006, 12:12 AM
ty kind sir, i will check it out. Is it current?

sting9701
10-08-2006, 12:27 AM
meh idk how current it is, i mean i sold laws for 1k each yesterday and it says its like 300. Maybe it's talking about prices on members?

Hey, is zamorak armour f2p?

Are god armours f2p?

And how the hell do u make your armour with gold? What does that do? Like i see rune Chest (g) is 400k. Wtf is this?

Boreas
10-08-2006, 02:09 AM
Prices vary on location and amount. For example, laws in draynor village on world 66 (where people get laws for free(except their time and effort)) go for around 300 ea in large quantitys because so many people are selling them. Elsewhere, if someone desperately needs just a few to teleport places, they go for 1k ea. (That's the explanation for the laws example, but yes prices for p2p and f2p can vary).

No, zammy and god armour is p2p.

That's trimming, I believe its only for looks and doesn't change stats. Also I believe it's p2p.

All prices guides are as current as their creators keep them. The most accurate way would be the official rs forums in the market section. Finding people buying or selling several items is tedious though.

Btw I believe certs are outdated, but there is something similiar now; notes. Most people will know you mean notes but some won't.

RAM
11-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Zybez price guide is current and updated daily now.....http://www.zybez.net/priceguide.php ..I find that on the Official RS forums, people try to manipulate the prices to much to their own advantage, I would ceartinly recomend makeing comparisons between the two, before commiting yourself to a big sale or purchase...Also, by spnding some time in the market areas, either world 1 varrock west bank, or world 2 Fally, You will be able to familirize yourself with the current prices better, usually go to these worlds to buy cheap, and go to the less populated worlds to sell for more. The economy of RuneScape is basicly like real life supply and demand, as new quests are introduced, the prices flucuate greatly, as some items involved to complete a ceartin quest will become in demand and short supply, and other items introduced into the game , will cause other prices to drop....IE, the introduction of defenders has caused the prices of obby shields to drop, as less people uses them, the same for quest/skill capes causing obby capes to drop.....As far as God armor and trimmed armor, they have the same exact stats as regular armor, you're just paying a little bit more money to look differnt than the majority of the people around you...these items come from completeing treasure trails in members worlds, but can be traded to/in f2p as well...there is no such thing as "trimming", that is probably one of the oldest scams, but evidently, new(b) players still fall for it....hope this helps to clear things up, RAM

ksyou22
12-24-2006, 12:23 AM
yes i believe god armors ( Guthix Sara Zammy) are f2p

cause
12-24-2006, 04:57 AM
yea they are, they were the craze for my neighbor hood, who could get god armour first. lol, we were to cheap to spring for members for treasure trails. lol.

ronny.m.p
02-02-2007, 05:36 PM
uhh getting a little off topic arn't we?