PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Royal Easter Show!

Daniel
03-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Well how did you like it, if you went? What do you think could be improved? Did you like last years who better than this years? Which rides did you go on? Which showbags did you get?

Well..?

Here's mine:
How did you like it: It was OK.
What do you think could be improved: More rides would be better.
Did you like last years better than this years:No
Which rides did you go on:The Taipan, Fast Ferris Wheel, Crazy Coaster, Dodgem Cars, Halloween.
Which showbags did you get: The Original Idiot Bag, Bertie Beetle Chocolates.

BobboHobbo
03-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Easter show is shit, same every year..

Daniel
03-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Easter show is shit, same every year..
Sometimes they have new rides and showbags <- That's why i go ;)

StrikerX
03-30-2008, 07:55 AM
actually they had the same rides as last year and less showbags..... and the games are rigged i spent $15 dollars on the dart throw game where you have to pop the balloon and see what points you got and i got 20 points all up even though i saw a 50 point one lol i only won my girlfriend a small camel

ZephyrsFury
03-30-2008, 07:56 AM
If the Sydney Easter Show is anything like the Royal Show over here then I hate it. You pay to get in, you pay to go the on rides, you pay for show bags that have stuff which you either get bored of or break within 2 days and its exactly the same every year. It smells like shit literally and theres nowhere park without paying a 20 parking fee or a 100 parking fine.

So yea.... spec-crap-ular.

StrikerX
03-30-2008, 08:21 AM
If the Sydney Easter Show is anything like the Royal Show over here then I hate it. You pay to get in, you pay to go the on rides, you pay for show bags that have stuff which you either get bored of or break within 2 days and its exactly the same every year. It smells like shit literally and theres nowhere park without paying a 20 parking fee or a 100 parking fine.

So yea.... spec-crap-ular.

Lol i took a train form lidcome and i got the "mega showbag" and the claw that comes with it broke in like 5 mins and theres so many people in the showbag pavilion that it could be mistakend for a kiss concert but it was my girlfriends first time going

Daniel
03-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Lol i took a train form lidcome and i got the "mega showbag" and the claw that comes with it broke in like 5 mins and theres so many people in the showbag pavilion that it could be mistakend for a kiss concert but it was my girlfriends first time going
I caught the bus, 4, from Enfield (Near Burwood) to the show. TOo bad it was raining yesterday (Saturday) at the end.

I got the Original Idiot Showbag :)

Also, it is good to watch the stunts.

Oh, and btw strikerx, i think i saw you. Just when explaining the claw part and your girlfriend.