PDA

View Full Version : Sick and Tired of...

Torrent of Flame
04-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Idiot posters! No, not double posters before you go into one about those, I make the occasional DP and I dont see a problem unless its recurring but..

These new people that join and make 20 useless posts in their first half an hour, then make a new thread saying "W3r35 my 1337 hax00rz scr1pt55 f0rm j00ni0rz?"

F***ING WAIT! Mkay? Its not hard to make 10 useful posts in a week really, its not.

Dont make 30 posts in your first day yeah? Make some useful ones maybe.

Dont post on Gravedigged threads? Thats even worse.

On a Tutorial! OMG!! Dont just post "Er yeah, helped me alot. Ima strt scripting now." Why DONT you then? Is this another useless post?

Make a freaking autotalker, I DONT CARE. Dont just bloody post a random crap post in order to get your freaking 10 posts.

Finally, Just make a script, dont make useless posts, if you read a good tutorial, try your hand at scripting.

Closing, Dont just post your stupid count up to get the junior scripts, they will come with the week+10 posts, making 30 useless posts wont help out, ok?

~Torrent

EvilChicken!
04-03-2008, 08:04 PM
you can't really merchant anymore so what use i sthis script but nice anyway

gd script

this script will get u ban

nice for first script u sud work on an cutter and banker

nice for fast exp

Ect..

AGREED!

(By the way, most of his posts I qupted gravedug 6+ moths old threads..)

Torrent of Flame
04-03-2008, 08:09 PM
My point exactly.

There we go people, EVIDENCE.

R0b0t1
04-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Hmm... Am I exempt from public humiliation?

Torrent of Flame
04-11-2008, 02:39 PM
WAHEY. A new person.

Seriousley, this guy is a right twat.

Hmm.. Jame$ recently posted on a thread of mine, my Maple Cutter, which has got no pretty features, ie, a Progress report.

He gets on there and "WOW! Nice. Reserved for Proggy.."

I was like "0_0! What the f**k is wrong with you?! ARE YOU MAAD!?"

Oh no, hes not mad. Hes an idiot.

Another moron on the SRL Forums.

~Torrent

mixster
04-11-2008, 03:08 PM
you can shout at noobs, but they will still do it. Run away from the free scripts and first script section and not reading past the 1st post in the Beginners tutorials helps as well. The best thing you can do is report the posts and hope that once they get access to Jr scripts, they will stop posting or contribute. To wish for anything else is ludicrous :)

Torrent of Flame
04-11-2008, 03:36 PM
I know.. but its just so damn annoying.

And if someone can make an Idiot Depressed Babies, I can make this :D