PDA

View Full Version : Help with first script pl0x!

wtf i sp4nk
10-12-2006, 12:54 AM
I am making my first script an auto alcher its pretty basic and now that ive put the cords for where it to click i want to add some anti ban. ive already made it hover the mouse over the mage skill and rotate randomly so now i wnat to have it log out every so often but i have no clue how to do it could some1 plz help
:f: ty to any1 who helps:f:

bibi26
10-12-2006, 01:04 AM
{************************************************* ******************************
procedure LogOutEvery(hours, forxmins: Integer);
By: Stupid3ooo
Description: Logs you out every hours for forxmins
************************************************** *****************************}

procedure LogOutEvery(hours, forxmins: Integer);
var
Mark: Integer;
begin
if ((TimeFromMark(LogOutMark) / 1000) / 3600 >= hours) then
begin
MarkTime(LogOutMark);
MMouse(Random(500), -10, 0, 0)
LogOut;
Writeln('Logging out and coming back in about ' + IntToStr(forxmins) + ' min(s)');
MarkTime(Mark);
repeat
MMouse(0, 0, 100, 100)
Wait(90000 + Random(1000));
Wait(15 + Random(15) + Random(15))
until (TimeFromMark(Mark) >= forxmins);
Wait(Random(30000) + Random(30000));
LoginPlayer;
Wait(Random(15000) + Random(15000));
end;
end;

wtf i sp4nk
10-12-2006, 08:32 PM
do i just add it into script anywhere rember this is my first script so i got no clue and i need it to log bak in and im not sure how to sue player forms

da_professa
10-13-2006, 03:23 AM
lol I am a new scripteralso but I think I can help you with this.. See u include the anti random at the beginning of the script. Then you only put the name of the procedure in...

I Pick Axes
10-13-2006, 09:17 PM
You can put that anywhere during the flow of execution that you want the script to log out, which I would think would be right after you've banked. If you're not banking, then any time after clicking alch would be fine. Just anywhere in your main loop, really.

wtf i sp4nk
10-14-2006, 12:56 AM
ok when i put it in i got this error how do i fix?
Failed when compiling
Line 15: [Error] (14870:19): Identifier expected in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\ALcher by me!.scar
Line 15: [Error] (14870:19): Duplicate identifier '' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\ALcher by me!.scar

I Pick Axes
10-14-2006, 02:10 AM
Identifier expected means you're at a point where you should be giving it a command, but you've instead given it a variable or something like that.
Duplicate identifier means you've named something twice.
But here's the weird thing, your identifier has a null string for a name. Which isn't possible.
Meaning you actually have a syntax error at that line where you probably did something like call on a data type then forget to give a name, and then try to go on with your code.
I recommend posting the actual code so I have some idea what's going on. Cause in case you didn't realize, these are random stabs in complete darkness.