PDA

View Full Version : [Tut] HowTo Transfer Items

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 08:05 PM
[OUTDATED]

Loads of people have been asking about this recently. I've seen some threads on this around here, but non were too organized and didn't get far before dieing out. There are various methods to do it, not too many of which are too effective. Onto the methods!

(This is a pretty short tut *hears those with a short attention span cheering*)

Chaos Alter way

NOTE: Your autoer and main must have a high enough mage level to tele (NOT home tele) unless you're willing to risk all your items

Take your autoer and main to the Chaos Alter (Make sure you have a tele). Pick up the bones on your main then give them to your autoer for about 90gp each. A script for this probably wouldn't be too hard, with the exception of escaping from revenant ghosts, from which you would probably have to tele.

(Some credits to mr pager for helping me think of it)

Problem with this is that your autoer would have to then drop the bones or something of the like. If it's a script doing it though, it's possible.

The Eye of Newt way

Use gerauchert's or N1ke!'s Eye of Newt Buyers on your main (SRL Member+ only I believe?). They buy from the Port Sarim magic shop for 3ea. Then go trade them to your autoer for approx. 45ea. Not that useful, since you could sell them anyway on the GE.

The Monk Robe way

Run from the monastery to edgeville bank collecting the monk robes on the second floor (on your main). Then sell each set to your autoer for 1kea. This method is pretty slow though, and there aren't any scripts for it.

The Bounty Hunter way

Buy some armor/weapons on your autoer. Wait until the middle of the night and bring your autoer and main to bounty hunter. This would work best if you have some friends protecting you. Anyway, you have to kill your autoer and get his stuff. The only problem with this is that BH is almost always crowded. I went on at 1AM Eastern US once, and there were atleast 150 people in each crater.

When xferring via BH, just go in and out till your autoer is your target, then you can kill him without a penalty.

Also, here's a good tut if you want more details on this method - http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=379373

Another method of BH transferring -

Get the autoer into BH, take a screenie, then log out.

Log onto your main and take him to the place where the autoer is.

Log onto the autoer and have your main kill it.

I have used this method to buy membership on sythe.

Eye of New Way ALTERNATIVE

EDIT: This has been patched. Instead, use this with the food shop in port sarim (using different kinds of foods instead of just one)

IMO this is the best way I have found so far (I think I read it somewhere on these forums, forget where though...). You take your autoer and main to the Port Sarim magic shop. Buy Eye of newts for 3gp each on your main, then sell them to your autoer for the average price. Your autoer can then sell them back to the store for an extra 1gp a piece (it's also faster than dropping them). It would be really nice if somebody could make a script for this. One for the autoer, one for the main.

If you have any methods to add, post them and I'll credit you.

Happy Transferring! :)

EDIT:

Other Ways (I just picked out random posts on certain methods, I know some were mentioned more than once, sorry if I didn't pick yours :()

I have a way i've been using since the unbalanced trade came out.
How to simply transfer Wealth from your autoer to your main.
(BOTH ACCOUNTS MUST HAVE A MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION)

Main account:
Buy 1k maple logs from GE for 44gp ea. SO you've spent 44kgp.
Now Fletch the 1k logs into Long Bows (u). Which are worth 144gp ea.

Autoer:
Simply buy the Long bow (u)'s from the main with your autoed cash.
Wahlah!!

You've spent 44k to make 144k by just simply fletching =]

Me myself like to buy 30k Maples at a time and run an auto fletcher.
After about 2 days Max i've transfered 3m of autoed Wealth.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!!

DROP PARTY FTW!!! :D
This one really depends on luck, but it is the quickes way, and it is a bit safer than bh, because in bh you lose all items, and in a dp (drop party), you have a pratty good chance of getting something (if you deposite a lot of things like rune armor and stuff). The thing is, you have to catch a very empty world, and you have to watch out over the worth of those items. So be careful.

how about vials of water for price difference? buy 10gp at ardougne general store, G.E. value ~100gp isnt it? but then you-d have to bank em each run unless your autoer is a member. but it isnt that far to walk. well its a good profit margin, you should give it a go...

Both me and my brother are members, and i loant him over 15m before i quit 6 months ago. Then they go and update it.

I have been using the buy from store sell to player whos standing there method. Very slow with eye of newts compared to the awesome old ways to do it. However i have a few items i'd like to share which work better:

Bronze claws, Rogues Den:
Buy 15gp ea, bank right there, Sell 54gp ea. (They even sell in GE at min 49gp fairly quickly, i don't kno why so many noobs want em)

Climbing boots:
Buy 12gp ea (one at a time :(), Sell 600-650 ea, drop and repeat.

Water Filled vials:
Buy 10gp ea, MP 90-100gp. ***If your main has done Swan Song you can buy in general store for 10gp ea and bank them. Just GE em they sell faaaaaast.

Flies:
Buy at any Pet Summoning shop 10gp ea, MP: 127 ea. Just use em like newts.

Well when ever i wont to trade over large amounts of cash to my noob i simply take my noob to canifis hunt down some swamp lizards(green salamanders) and sell them to my main for 1.5k ea i think this way is the most effective way out so far but you do have to have them both on members let me know if you found this helpful............

thanks for reading
cru1z1n..............

Ok, granite update came about 2 weeks ago and that made it 10k. each one! but now its 900gp. Still is a good option because it is so easy to mine, if ya main has enkaras lament quest done you can quickly go by there, use ya camulet then go up ladder and voila u are on granite mine...

My main mining lvl is 79 I mine a full load like in 2-4 mins... so I make a whole lap (28 inv slots) in like 5 minutes using Castle Wars Telly. *terrorbird helps here a lot**

So it will take arround 170 minutes to get 1k ores..
You must know that granite is chunk-able.. rarely people buy 500gr granite for 90gp to summon. Remember that 5kg means 900gp...

People did not bought granite because update made it so expensive, but on the long term its going to be a useful item needed in large quantities because of summoning.:rolleyes:

What I did was mine a lot of it and made member my santa's account (Omg i left a santa on a newbie account before dec 17 update *fucking unbalanced trade*), so i traded 16.2mil worth granite (remember that, in that time granite was so expensive) per a santa. Now my main has it back and the "slave" one has arround 1mil worth in junk.

REmember when mining a whole inventory without dropping smaller pieces of granite will make a less profit!:duh:

I use this method to borrow ags:f:

skilld u
04-14-2008, 08:09 PM
nice, but i dont really understand the second eye of newt way. you also have a few typos, you should check over, they are easy to spot :p

Timer
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
You mean your main buys them for 3gp and sells to your autoer for like 50gp and autoers sells them back to the shop and waits for main???

I have a script for that... I'll tweak it up and releace it! :D

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 08:57 PM
nice, but i dont really understand the second eye of newt way. you also have a few typos, you should check over, they are easy to spot :p

Oops, yeah, I had autoer and main mixed up in the Eye of Newt alternative. I don't see any other typos though? Or was it just that?

You mean your main buys them for 3gp and sells to your autoer for like 50gp and autoers sells them back to the shop and waits for main???

I have a script for that... I'll tweak it up and releace it! :D

Yup. One thing I suggest (a small detail, but might help nonetheless), is that when trading, you could be sure to trade the right amount of money by checking the 'Wealth Transfer' thing at the bottom of the trading screen. It tells you exactly how much it's worth. It'd probably be better doign it that way than having the user put it in (it might change overnight or something).

Timer
04-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Ok... Like What You Can Trade...? What Chars Are Those..??? Or Should I Make Them???

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 09:03 PM
I don't quite get what you mean by 'What you can trade" :confused:

I doubt those chars would be in SRL, so if you could make them that'd be ownage xD

EDIT: Z0mg! 980 posts!

tankbf
04-14-2008, 09:05 PM
whoa the newt way actually works.

thanks alot, hello money back on main :cool:

ShowerThoughts
04-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Oops, yeah, I had autoer and main mixed up in the Eye of Newt alternative. I don't see any other typos though? Or was it just that?

Yup. One thing I suggest (a small detail, but might help nonetheless), is that when trading, you could be sure to trade the right amount of money by checking the 'Wealth Transfer' thing at the bottom of the trading screen. It tells you exactly how much it's worth. It'd probably be better doign it that way than having the user put it in (it might change overnight or something).

STOP BEGGING FOR REP!

Yes, Good idea

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 09:15 PM
STOP BEGGING FOR REP!

Yes, Good idea

Does smaller = better for you? :p

I'm just reminding people though, half the time after reading a good tut I get so excited and run off. Sometimes I look through the comments and see someone say Rep++, and then go back and rep them :p

EDIT: Oh, and having a second green box would be really cool :p

Glad everyone likes it.

EDIT: Wow, almost 40 views already, and it's been up for about < 30 min xD

EDIT: I just realized I like this smiley too much - :p

:p

ozozo
04-14-2008, 09:19 PM
28*59=1652
1000000/1652=605
If you want to transfer 1m you have to trade 605 times. :eek:

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Each transfer takes 20 sec by hand, probably about 35 sec with a good script. So if Timer releases that script, and it works, then you'll be able get that 1m in 21175 seconds, or 352 minutes, or < 6 hours of just letting a script run :) Hey, it's better than nothing :p

It would work even better if we found some item with an even bigger difference in price.

Timer
04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Think My Handle Trade For The Slave Still Works?

Function HandleTrade: Boolean;

Var
TimeOut, Coins: Integer;

Begin
If SomeOneTrades Then
Begin
If AcceptTrade Then
Begin
MarkTime(TimeOut);
Repeat
Wait(100 + Random(500));
If (TimeFromMark(TimeOut) >= 10000) Then
Begin
Result := False;
Exit;
End;
Until (TradeScreen);
Wait(1000 + Random(500));
MarkTime(TimeOut);
Try
Coins := BitmapFromString(2, 2, '0000019D7709000001F6BB0E');
If (FindBitMapToleranceIn(Coins, X, Y, MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2, 40)) Then
Begin
MMouse(X, Y, 5, 5);
If (IsUpText('oin')) Then
Begin
If (CoinAmount('inv') >= 5000) Then
Begin
GetMousePos(X, Y);
Mouse(X, Y, 0, 0, False);
Wait(50 + Random(50));
If ChooseOption('X') Then
Begin
TypeSend(IntToStr(PerNewt * 27));
Wait(3000 + Random(500));
End Else
Begin
Decline;
Try
FreeBitMap(Coins);
Except
WriteLn('Memorie Leak');
End;
Exit;
End;
End Else
Begin
Decline;
Try
FreeBitMap(Coins);
Except
WriteLn('Memorie Leak');
End;
Exit;
End;
Else Else
Begin
Decline;
Try
FreeBitMap(Coins);
Except
WriteLn('Memorie Leak');
End;
Exit;
End;
End Else
Begin
Decline;
Try
FreeBitMap(Coins);
Except
WriteLn('Memorie Leak');
End;
Exit;
End;
Finally
Try
FreeBitMap(Coins);
Except
WriteLn('Memorie Leak');
End;
End;
Accept;
MarkTime(TimeOut);
Repeat
Wait(500 + Random(100));
If (TimeFromMark(TimeOut) > 30000) Then
Begin
Decline;
Exit;
End;
Until (TradeScreen2);
MarkTime(TimeOut);
Repeat
Wait(500 + Random(100));
Begin
Decline;
Exit;
End;
Until (PlayerAccepted);
Accept;
MarkTime(TimeOut);
Repeat
Wait(500 + Random(100));
Begin
Decline;
Exit;
End;
Until (Not TradeScreen2);
End;
End Else
End;

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Seems like it should. Don't forget to make it put up the money ;) (And know how much is needed ofc).

igotgrapes
04-14-2008, 10:10 PM
ummm.... why don't u take the newts to the bank, note them and sell them all at once <.<

Timer
04-14-2008, 10:14 PM
thats merchanting and takes to long... and u might as well sell at ge and not the autoer..

P1nky
04-14-2008, 10:15 PM
the eye of newt way, i heard that from some forum but, i heard they got banned or something forgot. idk if its true. but yeah those are quite good ways. i like the BH way!
and a script for newt. wouldnt that be really suspicious :S
to jagex lol

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 10:41 PM
and a script for newt. wouldnt that be really suspicious :S
to jagex lol

Hmm, good point...

You're right... Jagex will find it waaay too suspicious if all of a sudden hundreds of people start doing it, so it (the script) might have to be available to SRL Members+ only? But Timer can do whatever he wants with it :p

If he does put it in the Members section, that's a HUGE motivation for people to script, esp. if we tell them about it :p

P1nky
04-14-2008, 11:30 PM
no i meant by jagex banning accs..

its way too suspicious lol... keep doing same act over and over...

:S
and what if you die :()

Runescapian321
04-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I'm saying that they wouldn't notice if only a few people were doing it (hopefully). Therefore Timer should consider putting it in the Members section.

Harry
04-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Does smaller = better for you? :p

I'm just reminding people though, half the time after reading a good tut I get so excited and run off. Sometimes I look through the comments and see someone say Rep++, and then go back and rep them :p

EDIT: Oh, and having a second green box would be really cool :p

Glad everyone likes it.

EDIT: Wow, almost 40 views already, and it's been up for about < 30 min xD

EDIT: I just realized I like this smiley too much - :p

:p

:p 2 boxes of rep ain't all it is cracked up to be :eek:

infested999
04-15-2008, 08:19 PM
What about the monk robe ALTERNATE where instead of bankinging you just trade and drop....

Timer
04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Newt Transporter Released To SRL - Members!

Runescapian321
04-15-2008, 10:56 PM
What about the monk robe ALTERNATE where instead of bankinging you just trade and drop....

The problem with that is

1) Most autoers don't have 32 (or was it 37) prayer
2) They only respawn like once every 2 minutes

DeSnob
04-15-2008, 11:23 PM
i didnt even have to go late at night i just went to a non BH world and w000t got 1M drop =)) from me autoer

Runescapian321
04-15-2008, 11:32 PM
i didnt even have to go late at night i just went to a non BH world and w000t got 1M drop =)) from me autoer

Wait, BH is accessible on non-BH worlds?

Wow have I been stupid if it is!

Finta1
04-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Wow, soundds good.
Ill use it as soon as i can get a script that can do something like fish or wc to work lol.
Btw, purely for cash reasons, what would be the best skill to auto at?

Dustein
04-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the guide, the only one I knew about was bh. +rep!

Finta1
04-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Sounds good but how would you run two runescape clients from the same computer?

EDIT : Aff osrry for double post i forgot i posted earlier e.e
really sorry all.

Moopoo82
04-18-2008, 02:13 PM
Wait, BH is accessible on non-BH worlds?

Wow have I been stupid if it is!

there's the "recommended worlds" for it
but it's on all servers:duh:

Runescapian321
04-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Sounds good but how would you run two runescape clients from the same computer?

EDIT : Aff osrry for double post i forgot i posted earlier e.e
really sorry all.

A double post is posting two times in a row, not two times in one thread, so no problem :p

There's numerous ways to multi-log, look around the forums. I always just open SMART and and regular client.

there's the "recommended worlds" for it
but it's on all servers:duh:

Hmm, I tried it, and when I tried going in it said something like 'You cannot access Bounty Hunter on this world. Please take a look at the world list to see where you can access it'. Is it just me....or?

Finta1
04-18-2008, 10:13 PM
hmm and as for the best skill to make money with?
my army is of 6 players

Runescapian321
04-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Fishing, woodcutting, and mining are pretty much all the same. Do what you find the best scripts for and what you feel comfortable with.

infested999
04-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Fishing : Money comes at level 30 but medium money.
Woodcutting : Money comes at level 60 but high money
Mining : Money comes in at level 15 but medium money, At 60 but high money

Mining FTW
Well actually its personal preference

andrewrox424
04-19-2008, 04:06 AM
thanks for this tut. I have almost 1mil of stuff in my autoer and didn't know how to quickly transfer! Thanks.

q u 3 l l 0
04-20-2008, 01:47 AM
Wow never thought of the eye of newt thing great job to whoever thought of it first

sunny
04-20-2008, 03:01 AM
is drop trading detectable?

Runescapian321
04-20-2008, 03:05 AM
is drop trading detectable?

You can't drop trade since anything you drop worth over 3k won't be visible to anyone but the account you dropped it on.

sunny
04-20-2008, 03:07 AM
You can't drop trade since anything you drop worth over 3k won't be visible to anyone but the account you dropped it on.

really? wow its been longer than i thought it had sinc i last played when did they bring that in?

Runescapian321
04-20-2008, 03:09 AM
really? wow its been longer than i thought it had sinc i last played when did they bring that in?

Late December/Early January. Look though the new archives ;)

sunny
04-20-2008, 03:17 AM
Late December/Early January. Look though the new archives ;)

ok thanks heaps, if i can ever get a script to work i'll have to try these out:)

*offtopic* can you help me with this?
Line 205: [Error] (362:1): Semicolon (';') expected in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.15\includes\SRL/SRL/Core/Math.scar *offtopic*

Runescapian321
04-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Try re-downloading SRL (Tools > Options > SRL Download > Checkout). If that doesn't work, idk sorry.

sunny
04-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Try re-downloading SRL (Tools > Options > SRL Download > Checkout). If that doesn't work, idk sorry.

ok thank you will give it a go

P1nky
04-20-2008, 03:32 AM
add a semicolon end of that line

sunny
04-20-2008, 03:35 AM
add a semicolon end of that line

thanks got that fixed now i have a new one

Line 1645: [Error] (14767:32): Type mismatch in script C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\My Documents\[SRL4] QuickPowerMiner3[1].0 pro.scar

sorry for hijacking the thread

all fixed thanks for all your help and again sorry for hijacking your thread

Ownt?
04-20-2008, 05:19 AM
Vials u silly newbies ;) (for members)

Runescapian321
04-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Most people don't have autoer members :p + There's no scripts for it, so it's only as good as newts (which are about 70ea now)

Ownt?
04-20-2008, 08:42 PM
You're right, it's only (roughly) 500gp higher per invent, better for me as I'm not an SRL member :(

roflmfao555
04-21-2008, 11:02 AM
When xferring via BH, just go in and out till your autoer is your target, then you can kill him without a penalty.

Runescapian321
04-21-2008, 11:04 AM

Pretty good idea :) But if there's hundreds of people it might be hard, even so. I'll put it in the tut :)

roflmfao555
04-21-2008, 11:41 AM
Pretty good idea :) But if there's hundreds of people it might be hard, even so. I'll put it in the tut :)
I know, but it's worth it. I used it to transfer shares of God War drops before they implemented the sharing system. It wasn't worth risking it when over 20M was involved at times.. :/

sunny
04-21-2008, 12:37 PM
what is a good way to transfer low gp items like iron armour and cakes?

Runescapian321
04-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Multi-log and trade it if it isn't worth over 3k :p

sunny
04-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Multi-log and trade it if it isn't worth over 3k :p

is that where you login to rs then delete uid. then log in with another?
because if it is when i try and delete that folder it says unable to delete folder maybe in use

Jimakos21
04-22-2008, 12:22 PM
I didn't know that there was so many ways to tranfers items!
Good post!

Rubenos
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Transferred yesterday 265k in 45 minutes with the eye of newt way! Works like a charm, manny thanks!

What I did before was transfer every 15 minutes 3k, and then mine coal in between the time, this is much faster!

OmgThatOne
04-23-2008, 08:19 PM
mm
nice
i kinda understand the second eye of newt way.
BH is almost impossible now. It's silly :(
I think the eye of newt method is best way to do it :)

dakisback
04-23-2008, 08:27 PM
If your autoers account is a member you can do vials of water or empty vials. they are worth about 70gp for empty and 90 for filled

sunny
04-25-2008, 04:50 AM
i had a new idea for trading items

party room

you go to an empty world maybe at night you put maybe 10k in then you change accounts and collect your money/items maybe someone could make a script for popping the baloons

i havnt tried this but i thought it might be a good way of transfering money/items

scissormetimbers
04-25-2008, 05:02 AM
i had a new idea for trading items

party room

you go to an empty world maybe at night you put maybe 10k in then you change accounts and collect your money/items maybe someone could make a script for popping the baloons

i havnt tried this but i thought it might be a good way of transfering money/items

sounds risky

sunny
04-25-2008, 05:05 AM
sounds risky

yeah maybe but it would be alot faster than some of the others

sunny
04-25-2008, 11:17 AM
lol nice

dont spam mate and dont try and make it look like a lagg post theres 5 mins between posts

yomama`
04-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Does the eye of new way still work... if not I might try that monk robe version, lol I can't do BH again, I wanted to get 16m off of my skiller onto my 120 main and I managed to get 6m onto anohter account that was level 57 but then when i went to get it onto my 120 i died and lost it all, lol oh well.

spart300
04-27-2008, 05:29 PM
IF it does work, that would trully be an awesome way, just buy the amount of newts you would need to equally (or stay in the rip-off amount) estimate the amount of worth of the stuff you are transfering. And when you think bout it, that can be done with any junk item that is cheap and always in stock in stores.

rbdkx
04-27-2008, 07:27 PM
I think I'm going to try the BH way..It's probably the only thing I have enough patience to do :(

Runescapian321
04-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Does the eye of new way still work... if not I might try that monk robe version, lol I can't do BH again, I wanted to get 16m off of my skiller onto my 120 main and I managed to get 6m onto anohter account that was level 57 but then when i went to get it onto my 120 i died and lost it all, lol oh well.

All the methods I posted still work I believe :)

IF it does work, that would trully be an awesome way, just buy the amount of newts you would need to equally (or stay in the rip-off amount) estimate the amount of worth of the stuff you are transfering. And when you think bout it, that can be done with any junk item that is cheap and always in stock in stores.

Don't quite know what you mean, but if you're saying to buy the amount of newts you need and then just trade them all at once, that won't work. You can't buy more than one full load (28) at a time then you ahve to bank.

I think I'm going to try the BH way..It's probably the only thing I have enough patience to do :(

GL :)

moosildinho
04-30-2008, 12:17 PM
how about vials of water for price difference? buy 10gp at ardougne general store, G.E. value ~100gp isnt it? but then you-d have to bank em each run unless your autoer is a member. but it isnt that far to walk. well its a good profit margin, you should give it a go...

siroober
05-02-2008, 04:47 AM
I have a way i've been using since the unbalanced trade came out.
How to simply transfer Wealth from your autoer to your main.
(BOTH ACCOUNTS MUST HAVE A MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION)

Main account:
Buy 1k maple logs from GE for 44gp ea. SO you've spent 44kgp.
Now Fletch the 1k logs into Long Bows (u). Which are worth 144gp ea.

Autoer:
Simply buy the Long bow (u)'s from the main with your autoed cash.
Wahlah!!

You've spent 44k to make 144k by just simply fletching =]

Me myself like to buy 30k Maples at a time and run an auto fletcher.
After about 2 days Max i've transfered 3m of autoed Wealth.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!!

Rubenos
05-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Guys, question, I'm planning to transfer 1mil from one of my accounts to my new main, what do you advice, BH way or the Eye of Newt.

Question about BH way, if you get in and out till your main and your autoer are the opponents, can you still be attacked by other people? Or just by your own character?

carodeu
05-02-2008, 10:49 AM
you will be attacked by anyone who want to do that:(

Rubenos
05-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Hmm, to bad, it's to dangerous with 1 mil transfer i think.

nobody u kno
05-02-2008, 11:46 AM

Do people buy vials of water at all? And what do you mean you have to bank em each time unless your a member?

Pure1993
05-02-2008, 11:52 AM
DROP PARTY FTW!!! :D
This one really depends on luck, but it is the quickes way, and it is a bit safer than bh, because in bh you lose all items, and in a dp (drop party), you have a pratty good chance of getting something (if you deposite a lot of things like rune armor and stuff). The thing is, you have to catch a very empty world, and you have to watch out over the worth of those items. So be careful.

Griff
05-04-2008, 02:50 PM
ok thanks man, and your right, bh is almost always full. But i found that going into the party romm in the middle of the night works rather well for transfering. (autoer puts all items he wants to transfer in, and main pops ballons. Good idea to only do 99k worth of items at a time though, or the bankers will start going crazy, and the few people in the world will come.)

Toothpic00
05-04-2008, 04:27 PM

Same it was all understandable until the 2nd eye way. But thanks

bakec00kies
05-05-2008, 12:23 AM
wow the BH and EYE NEWT ways are pretty good.

kingoscorm
05-06-2008, 12:14 AM
No i think the maple fletching way is sounds like the best way.I think i will try this out, thanks Siroober :)

Kave
05-06-2008, 10:03 PM
The Monk Robe way

Run from the monastery to edgeville bank collecting the monk robes on the second floor (on your main). Then sell each set to your autoer for 1kea. This method is pretty slow though, and there aren't any scripts for it.

There will be soon :3 I got bored and decided to make a script that will pick up a load of robes and banks them.

Runescapian321
05-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Added most of what you guys said. Remind me if I forgot any :p

EDIT: Woot, over 1k views :)

P1nky
05-06-2008, 10:35 PM
wow who are u cave :P lol

isnt eye newt way slowwwww?

btw i may make a guide to do with BH way.\

Summary:
go till ur target is with the Valuables and than kill and get out no penalty !

Kave
05-07-2008, 05:45 AM
@P1nky
What do you mean?

@Runescapian
It a great tutorial mate, just noticed i never said that lol

kensaurus
05-07-2008, 06:37 AM
lolz BH way will never work for me -.-"
main = 100+
macros = 10+
LOL they cant even get into the same cave...

eye of newt way is too suspicious i believe..

Kave
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
There will be soon :3 I got bored and decided to make a script that will pick up a load of robes and banks them.

The Monastery and monks east of Ice Mountain have also undergone a graphical update. Check out the fresh robes and the surrounding area - we think you'll be 'thoroug-holy' surprised by their new looks.

Of course when i am finished they completely change the robes and colors ><

benjaa
05-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Live Update: Eye of Newt back to 75gp ea in G.E., 3 at store (to buy)

Rubenos
05-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Omg, Kave, you serious? You where just done by now? That really slucks :P.

@benjaa: Nice! 75gp! Think I'll start this evening with my 1m transfer.

benjaa
05-07-2008, 09:38 PM
;)

Leecher R' Us
05-07-2008, 09:39 PM
;)

It is not my jobith, but I declarith spammith upon this postith.

and just so that isn't spam...

I like the newt idea. I'm going to try it out later and see how well it goes. =D

benjaa
05-07-2008, 09:43 PM
its not too great actually.. :( its VERY slow....

i transferred 150k from a lvl 18, MAN that was a mission....

shadowmarkus
05-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Dident think of the last eye of newt way, theres also the dropparty room way, :)

revoz
05-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Extremely helpful, Ive been looking for a way to bypass that damn limit

benjaa
05-09-2008, 06:56 AM
the (u) longbows is the most efficient one....

it may be a little inconvient for some people, having multiple member accounts, but it is definately the quickest, and safest (as opposed to Bounty Hunter/Fally Party Room)

kingoscorm
05-09-2008, 09:24 AM
yes the unstrung longbows sounds like the best and safest idea by a long way.and fletching xp :)

Mark
05-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Well when ever i wont to trade over large amounts of cash to my noob i simply take my noob to canifis hunt down some swamp lizards(green salamanders) and sell them to my main for 1.5k ea i think this way is the most effective way out so far but you do have to have them both on members let me know if you found this helpful............

thanks for reading
cru1z1n..............

benjaa
05-12-2008, 06:47 AM
1.5k ?!? My gosh, thats a sweet method

I'll keep that in mind

mrpager
05-18-2008, 02:04 AM
i use kebabs it goes really slow though lol so im trying to make a kebab buyer lol...1gp from karim and 30-40gp in ge

1x3 = 3gp ; 30-40x3 = 90-120gp - kebabs
3gp ; 75gp - eye of newt

money efficient but not time efficient...plus you have to buy each kebab individually

Runescapian321
05-18-2008, 02:23 AM
Decent ideas, not worthy of the first post yet though :\

Wow, almost 1.5k views :)

mrpager
05-18-2008, 02:33 AM
lol with pirates treasure completed and an apron go to port sarim general store and fill your inventory of bananas then keep storing after a while, sell in ge for max price to your army...pick bones and sell...ummm thats all i've got lol

Runescapian321
05-18-2008, 02:35 AM
OMFG! You just gave me an ownage idea! Bones! Adding to first post my idea that I based off of yours :)

EDIT: Eh, then again it's not that great, but a decent way nonetheless.

EDIT2: I'll give someone rep and a huge thank you if someone could compile a list of all stackable items in runescape :)

benjaa
05-18-2008, 03:09 AM
I made your stackable items thread :)

bEnJaa's Stackable Items Guide (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30574?p=404124)

That was a very good idea, will be useful for alot of people

Noob King
05-18-2008, 04:54 AM
what i do is, take 2 runescape windows log both on to the same world, then i used the money i sold from autoing stuff, bought glorys and noted them all, then you take both files to the party room in falador, put 1 glory in the pull the leaver, it takes 12 seconds to drop, then pop the balloons till you have the glory, wait about 2-5 minutes for all the balloons to go away and repeat.
MAKE SURE ITS AT NIGHT SO NO ONES THERE -DUH-

1337mining
05-18-2008, 05:34 AM
Thank you!, i can finally get supplies to my pure now,lol

Rubenos
05-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Got a new one, I think. I came to notice (since I didn't have done Dragon Slayer) that Anti-Dragon-Fire-Shield is 285 ea, so you could pick a full inv. and sell or bank, don't know if it's work after dragon slayer quest!

fre
05-18-2008, 10:03 AM
I used bh to transfer 23 m
Lost 3m tough :(

fre
05-18-2008, 10:05 AM
I transfer full rune (saradomin)
3m+ at a time
make sure to go in a bh world with few ppl in at
then enter till you have target on your own.

Regislian
05-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Ah great! thanks alot!

mrpickle
05-21-2008, 07:55 PM
hey, it can work too, I was thinking about using GE, and sell items to ur noob at max price. Make sure to sell items taht are generally not being sold. Eg, steel maces, daggers, short swords, etc.

tylertiner
05-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Might try the eye of newt way seems easy

Mark
05-23-2008, 01:04 AM
I do not get how doing the the eye of newt way is beta please correct me but if u want to waste 3 hours trading 1m be my guest but doing it they way i said earlier is well more than 20x the speed and safer then any idea ive seen on here don't get me wrong they are all smart ideas but i personally go for speed and all you you need for the account you want to trade the cash to is to catch a few green lizards from canifis how much easier and faster can u get than that example say you had 225 green lizards you could trade 310k gp to the other account far more faster than most methods i personally think.....

You do require a hunter level of at least 29 to catch one rope and one small fishing net per trap i think at level 29 u can set 2 traps at at a time

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3730/huntinst1.th.jpg (http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=huntinst1.jpg)
as u can see on this picture the hunting spot and the bank is not much distance between them so its quite fast for banking there r 6 main spot marked in red.....

well let me know if i helped anyone out or if i have proved an effective way :D
thanks for reading anyway...

CRU1Z1N...........

scissormetimbers
05-23-2008, 01:26 AM
yeah but then u need both autoer and main member

jordank1108
05-26-2008, 07:39 AM
hmmm....
never had thought about the eye of newt method
good guide

benjaa
05-27-2008, 10:42 AM
New Idea for Wealth Trading Script
Or at least i think it is :p

Both accounts located at: Goblin Village
Main (the one that receives money): Kills Goblins and Collects the bones.
Other (the one that gives money): Kills Goblins, but does not pick up bones (optional). This account will have money in inventory.

Once the Main has 27 Bones, sell it to the Other. The Other then drops/buries the Bones. The idea is that if the Other is killing goblins too it will make the whole process faster because the Main can pick them up too (same with the Other dropping the Bones)

Rate = Bone Price * 27
= ~84 gp * 27
= 2268 gp

2.2K per load

The script could also be made Universal if need be, so it could be compatible to do Ores, Logs, Flax, etc etc so it could stick to one area

andrewrox424
05-27-2008, 01:07 PM
that way is rather tedious, and time:profit isn't great.

SonOfSheep
05-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Both me and my brother are members, and i loant him over 15m before i quit 6 months ago. Then they go and update it.

I have been using the buy from store sell to player whos standing there method. Very slow with eye of newts compared to the awesome old ways to do it. However i have a few items i'd like to share which work better:

Bronze claws, Rogues Den:
Buy 15gp ea, bank right there, Sell 54gp ea. (They even sell in GE at min 49gp fairly quickly, i don't kno why so many noobs want em)

Climbing boots:
Buy 12gp ea (one at a time :(), Sell 600-650 ea, drop and repeat.

Water Filled vials:
Buy 10gp ea, MP 90-100gp. ***If your main has done Swan Song you can buy in general store for 10gp ea and bank them. Just GE em they sell faaaaaast.

Flies:
Buy at any Pet Summoning shop 10gp ea, MP: 127 ea. Just use em like newts.

Personally, i would do the swamp lizard thing stated above if i had 29 hunter, which i will be getting soon.

Runescapian321
05-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Hmm, well since this is a How to transfer ITEMS, not how to transfer autoed goods, I guess I'll add all the member ways too. Thanks for the suggestions!

Now, the best item to do the shop transfer would be a stackable one. Does anyone have a list of stackable items, or even better have an idea for what kind of stackable item has a huge price difference?

benjaa
05-28-2008, 08:55 AM
Stackable Items Guide (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30574?)

Runescapian321
05-28-2008, 10:57 AM
NICE!!! Now to find a suitable item, if there is one that is ;)

EDIT: Ah, I see, it's still growing :) Maybe eventually we'll have a full list.

paul82587
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
I get my wc/ range pure to get willow, and trade it with my main for money

2k willow * 15 gp = 30 k gp, not too bad :)

Runescapian321
05-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Someone go find out how much Adamant Arrows are worth from the range shop in varrock! We may be onto something!

They're 135ea player to player, and runehq says 103ea from store. So somebody could make a short script to just keep buying addy arrows from the store and then you could trade them to your autoer for 30 more gp each. Not the best, but it'll be as popular (if not more so, since you can buy 50 at a time with buy x, it IS a max of 50 right?) than the eye of newt way.

boss01
05-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh my god. Haha jagex fair trade system is busted for now. Thanks topic maker(Y)

paul82587
05-28-2008, 09:20 PM
adamant arrow is 173 gp, that is a complete bummer I spent time checking on it and such a waste of time :(

Runescapian321
05-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Lol, I just checked it too... Stupid Runehq...

shrubie1
05-29-2008, 12:38 AM
OMG i thought we were onto something with the addy arrows thing...

my preferred way is bh. i just buy stuff in f2p worth watever im tradin and then i jus go bh and meet and and own my autoer. both times ive xfered in bh ive got pen but with prot from prayers its almost impossibel to die in f2p bh. if u have a full load of lobs and prot prayers just hang around the edge and yeh. simple pimple.

SonOfSheep
05-29-2008, 03:51 AM
stackable items are a waste of time in my opinion.

The only stackable items with potential are ones which are not infinite stock. Simple supply and demand. Infinite supply means that people cannot sell for more than store price because if they did, people would just buy from store.

However if the only available store was extremely hard to access or extremely dangerous to access the price could go higher, but it is not likely as the few who have access will deflate the price rapidly by buying so many.

Runescapian321
05-29-2008, 10:56 AM
I was thinking that there may be one item that nobody uses or uses so rarely that people don't care if there's a shop that sells for less.

SonOfSheep
05-29-2008, 03:26 PM
it is also possible that stackable items in shops have prices that are adjusted to be above market price.

I was thinking that there may be one item that nobody uses or uses so rarely that people don't care if there's a shop that sells for less.

good point. Will be difficult to find an item like this because items that arent used in high quantities are not stackable :(

sk8terbitu
06-07-2008, 07:05 PM
nicely done rep++

man slaughter
06-07-2008, 10:33 PM
about the shop script, newts alone was patched.

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31531?p=417570#post417570

the best way now is to go to the food store and buy 27 of each item. by the time you get all the items youll only have to wait about 1 min.i have a fully working script for that.

runescapecoin.net
06-11-2008, 02:27 PM
:) I think jagex will alwasy keep update the runescape.

blade12
06-11-2008, 07:28 PM
nice man i need to get about 5m to my main.

stnrscott2
06-11-2008, 09:13 PM
If you get really lucky, sometimes there's not that many people in BH

wizman
07-11-2008, 02:26 AM
easy, but the best ways transfer items, i use them all the time

arc036
08-08-2008, 08:11 PM
very nice i like the maple long bow way which i will prolly use..
thx

jose89
08-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Well I just don't get those methods..If you items at a shop and sell them to your main, would that be the same as just selling it at the ge for the same cash, except that if you sell at ge your main still has all his money ?or vice-versa

Sean[714]
08-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Wish i hadn't brought 3 million (full saradomin) at once in BH.
Sort of .. lost it.

A hint to all of you BH transferers, don't be stupid like me,
If you're transfering 1M, buy a few full rune sets nd transfer those, so if you do die, you won't loose all of it at once. :(

Runescapian321
08-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Well I just don't get those methods..If you items at a shop and sell them to your main, would that be the same as just selling it at the ge for the same cash, except that if you sell at ge your main still has all his money ?or vice-versa

Yeah...pretty much. But if you're there with your main atleast you don't have to bank them.

Flame
08-17-2008, 07:36 PM
I just read it twice :P and understood it , thanks anyways ^^

danhill
08-19-2008, 09:57 PM
how can you transfer items between accounts when it doesn't allow to connections with the same IP to the same world?

i ahve tried using anonymous FTP's etc to access the site and still unable to log in 2 to the same world?

Runescapian321
08-19-2008, 11:17 PM
how can you transfer items between accounts when it doesn't allow to connections with the same IP to the same world?

i ahve tried using anonymous FTP's etc to access the site and still unable to log in 2 to the same world?

There are many ways to do it.

1) Have one character on a signed version of Java and one on an unsigned (Haven't tried it in a while, might have been patched)
2) Use one character on High Detail and the other on Low Detail (An old way, I don't think it works anymore, worth a try with RS HD and the normal detail though)
3) Type in both characters' details on two different browser windows, minimize and resize the windows so that the 'Login' buttons are both right next to eachother, and really quickly click them one after the other (probably works, used it about 2-3 weeks ago).

Pyjama_Llama
08-20-2008, 12:15 AM
i think that the eye of newt way is probably the easiest especially when you macro and do it.
the others just take too long to do

Runescapian321
08-20-2008, 01:13 AM
i think that the eye of newt way is probably the easiest especially when you macro and do it.
the others just take too long to do

That reminds me... With reflection, a flawless eye of newt'er wouldn't be that hard to make O_o

welcome
08-31-2008, 04:30 AM
Another way to do this is with pouches.
Summoning pouches are stackable
You buy for 1gp sell for 2gp
Double your money every trade
Fast

kensaurus
09-03-2008, 09:01 AM
man... the longbow method seems to be the best but both must be member -.-

Xtensity
09-03-2008, 09:53 AM
it is also possible that stackable items in shops have prices that are adjusted to be above market price.

good point. Will be difficult to find an item like this because items that arent used in high quantities are not stackable :(

Nah, they are market price in shop when try to buy them back.

Knoot
09-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Lol i know a way to transfer 40k each 10 seconds.
(donno if its still work though)

mr_cookie
09-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Wow! Tell us please :D

Knoot
09-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Wow! Tell us please :D

just gonna try it out

Death12652
09-18-2008, 12:37 AM
Nice Tutorial but I don't know if any would work because I am to big of a wimp to try them out but if you have patients i have a suggestion in bounty hunter. If you wait till a big holiday normally Christmas (sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas I meant around December 25) at 12:00-4:00 am because everyone goes to there grandparents house or some other relative and not as many people are playing at that time of night because they are normally using there gift. There are like only about 30-50 at the most there and that is when I am going to trade my armies money to my main.

Also props to Time for a good script:) :) :)

Singleshot
09-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Good tut, transfered quite a bit of money to my main

imported_the_smith400
09-26-2008, 12:51 PM
BRASS KEYS!
OMFG! I THOUGHT OF THE BEST WAY! We can trade money through Brass keys
Brass keys cost 105gp(average price), and unfortunately they respawn after 1minute, but why complain if we can use Autoers :D. 27 keys per set. thats like 27-30minutes which is also 2835gp. and then lets say we go bank it. 3minutes. Average of 32 minutes per load. we sleep for around 10hrs thats an average of 53156gp in 10hrs(hoping there will be no fails. which i doubt since we aren't doing any activities. :D
Btw your main should be high enough to dodge the Zombie's or you can stand at the back near the ladder. its safer and no one will kill you

~ le juan :P

edit: thats kinda a waste of time, now i think of it. you can sell them at the G.E, wellp if anyone succeeds with that script. please gimme 1 too :P

Runescapian321
09-26-2008, 09:48 PM
50k in 10 hours = 5k an hour O_o. Might as well just auto on your main for 30 minutes a day to pick flax or something, that'll get you like 50k.

carlitox
09-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Hey I transferred a santa!! hehehe :spot:

On my main I mined like 3,000 5kg granite from desert, and traded to the santa account I had. This only worked like a week ago because those where 10k each!! thanks to the chiesel update!!

Nowadays those 5kg granite is like 1k.... so could work, but both accounts need to b memmer and ya main with 45 mining.. or so..

Its working for me! I luv granite for junk trades.!!

Have fun mining!:)

carlitox
09-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Sorry for double post, but this is like the most outstanding way to transfer wealth!! Hurry guys because the price of granite drops every day!

shall I ask for a star in my forehead!__??

Greets!

Runescapian321
09-27-2008, 01:40 AM
But do people buy granite? How long does it take to mine....say 1k of it? If people do buy it, then it's really just a quick way to sell it, if not, then it might be similar to some of the methods that are already up there, and after you reply I might put it up ;)

carlitox
09-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Ok, granite update came about 2 weeks ago and that made it 10k. each one! but now its 900gp. Still is a good option because it is so easy to mine, if ya main has enkaras lament quest done you can quickly go by there, use ya camulet then go up ladder and voila u are on granite mine...

My main mining lvl is 79 I mine a full load like in 2-4 mins... so I make a whole lap (28 inv slots) in like 5 minutes using Castle Wars Telly. *terrorbird helps here a lot**

So it will take arround 170 minutes to get 1k ores..
You must know that granite is chunk-able.. rarely people buy 500gr granite for 90gp to summon. Remember that 5kg means 900gp...

People did not bought granite because update made it so expensive, but on the long term its going to be a useful item needed in large quantities because of summoning.:rolleyes:

What I did was mine a lot of it and made member my santa's account (Omg i left a santa on a newbie account before dec 17 update *fucking unbalanced trade*), so i traded 16.2mil worth granite (remember that, in that time granite was so expensive) per a santa. Now my main has it back and the "slave" one has arround 1mil worth in junk.

REmember when mining a whole inventory without dropping smaller pieces of granite will make a less profit!:duh:

I use this method to borrow ags:f:

carlitox
09-27-2008, 03:43 AM
Oo i forgot.. in case of wealth transfer its easy,

Mine a lot of it in ya main
And buy that granite from your slave accounts..

To do that I use 2 runescape windows in the same world and enter each username and password on each window, so finnally you can clic log in so quickly so u dont exceed connection limits from runescape worlds!!

Have fun (btw sorry for double postin I forgot I can edit previous messages sorry)
Hey guys another question i neeed an autofletcher to work out my main.. I've found some but those r not working good for me, any ideas?. =[

We run u.s.
09-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Oo i forgot.. in case of wealth transfer its easy,

Mine a lot of it in ya main
And buy that granite from your slave accounts..

To do that I use 2 runescape windows in the same world and enter each username and password on each window, so finnally you can clic log in so quickly so u dont exceed connection limits from runescape worlds!!

Have fun (btw sorry for double postin I forgot I can edit previous messages sorry)
Hey guys another question i neeed an autofletcher to work out my main.. I've found some but those has no antiban features.. =[
BTW, about the ANTI BAN>> do it your self. and if u cant then....:google:

Dude,all you have to do is set both runescape window clients to 'low deatail' 'unsigned applet' and make sure no Applications are running on your computer, to do that click,> Ctrl, Alt, Del, and cancel all junk applications and run both clients in the same world so you don't lag.

Rouge Feel
09-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Good methods here! I like the (u) bows method, because i had still ALOT of them in my mains bank =), and I just quitted my pure.

Runescapian321
10-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Added your method carlitox

redda69
10-11-2008, 04:46 AM
another method is party room which doesnt need autoing, anything under 50k wont show up at the bank =D give ur pure a headstart =P just keep hopping till u find an empty room put ur stuff in the chest and parrrrtay! pritty much new drop trade.

Runescapian321
10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
another method is party room which doesnt need autoing, anything under 50k wont show up at the bank =D give ur pure a headstart =P just keep hopping till u find an empty room put ur stuff in the chest and parrrrtay! pritty much new drop trade.

That's already up there :p

jakeyboy29
10-11-2008, 03:20 PM
bh way, yeh you got it wrong.

get the autoer in bh and take a screenie then log out. t

then log on to the main and put him on to the place n bh were the autoer is.

then log on the autoer and let the main kill it.

and i have used this method to buy membership on sythe.

siege turtle
10-12-2008, 02:09 AM
I want to try the BH way to transfer money, but I'm just really nervous about doing the actual trading/someone killing you. Any tips for that?

Runescapian321
10-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Just use the guide (link at the end of the explanation of the BH way) and you'll be fine :)

jakeyboy29
10-12-2008, 11:38 AM
read last post on thread 8... tell me what u think and nice guide rep ++

Runescapian321
10-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Hmmm. Well, personally I've never transferred via BH yet, but the guide's way seems a lot less risky. I'll put your way up there too though, ty.

Em1lli0n
10-12-2008, 12:46 PM
thanks for this, probs gonna try the Bh method , only thing is im kinda scared of gettin caught. =[

crunkjmp007
10-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Thank you for this as i wanted to transfer but have been frustrated with all the trade updates, the methods are greatly appreciated.

brave
10-18-2008, 06:24 PM
I left runescape awhile ago and was thinking of coming back (and autoing) but i see loads of updates and its soo different now. I was just wondering is it still possible to drop trade ?

thecrackers
10-19-2008, 12:59 AM
I left runescape awhile ago and was thinking of coming back (and autoing) but i see loads of updates and its soo different now. I was just wondering is it still possible to drop trade ?

No it is not possible anymore, items do not appear to other players when dropped.

That Bounty Hunter method could now work on the PK worlds now right?

Nose Smasher
10-22-2008, 04:46 AM
You guys do the BH way the LONG way... take forever to get targets... heres what you do:

-Get a CANT LEAVE PENELTY on MAIN (3rd party maybe? be creative)
-wait for counter to go down to 45 or 30 secs or so (not too low), then kill autoer.
-DONT, I repeat, DONT! pick up the stuff, leave it on the ground and simply wait for timer to run out...
-THEN pick up the loot and run out ;)

For some reason, if you have a Cant Leave penelty and you kill someone, the timer WONT reset! :) (but if you jus have a pick-up penelty it will reset)

Works every time and MUCH faster than loggin and out tryin to get targ...

jada7770
10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Sweeet ima do the bh thing

Spencer-SRL
11-02-2008, 05:34 AM
about the shop script, newts alone was patched.

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31531?p=417570#post417570

the best way now is to go to the food store and buy 27 of each item. by the time you get all the items youll only have to wait about 1 min.i have a fully working script for that.

Sorry, can you elaborate on this method of buying 27 of each item? I'm confused.

Runescapian321
11-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Sorry, can you elaborate on this method of buying 27 of each item? I'm confused.

I think he means buy 27 of one item - Trade them. Then buy 27 of another item - Trade them, etc.

Spencer-SRL
11-02-2008, 06:55 PM
I think he means buy 27 of one item - Trade them. Then buy 27 of another item - Trade them, etc.

Any chance you, or any here has tested this? Is it efficient?

EDIT: Also, can anyone tell me why they've done this to the trading system? It seems like a real pain as a new player, and obviously a pain for higher levels...

Runescapian321
11-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Any chance you, or any here has tested this? Is it efficient?

EDIT: Also, can anyone tell me why they've done this to the trading system? It seems like a real pain as a new player, and obviously a pain for higher levels...

I only tried it with eye of newts (back when they worked), and it wasn't worth it tbh. Bounty Hunter may be more risky, but it's probably worth it.

As for why they did this -

1) They got rid of probably 80% of RWTers
2) They got rid of the people suing them because many RWTers/autoers (the default clothes wcing bots) used hacked credit cards for membership

Spencer-SRL
11-02-2008, 11:32 PM
I only tried it with eye of newts (back when they worked), and it wasn't worth it tbh. Bounty Hunter may be more risky, but it's probably worth it.

As for why they did this -

1) They got rid of probably 80% of RWTers
2) They got rid of the people suing them because many RWTers/autoers (the default clothes wcing bots) used hacked credit cards for membership

Wow, I didn't know people would go to such lengths for a game... Hacked credit cards? :|. Still, I really don't like these limitations, friends trying to help me get rune armor but it's taking forever.

Also, I do want to try that Bounty Hunter method, but I really don't understand it, I'm too new! Any chance one of you more experienced players will post a youtube-video of the method?

tls
11-03-2008, 06:12 AM
Wow, I didn't know people would go to such lengths for a game... Hacked credit cards? :|.

Most of the RWT sold the runescape gp... thats why they went to such great lengths... they were making the mulah!

LoveRShacks
11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Lol i tryd it once but i failed.
Lost 3m:P

serrie
11-04-2008, 08:13 PM
the eye of newt way doesn't work!
when u buy a full inventory it says:
cant buy this item at this moment, try again in a few minutes!

Runescapian321
11-04-2008, 09:56 PM
the eye of newt way doesn't work!
when u buy a full inventory it says:
cant buy this item at this moment, try again in a few minutes!

Hence the

EDIT: This has been patched. Instead, use this with the food shop in port sarim (using different kinds of foods instead of just one)

In nice big, bold letters >_<

xxx_Drew
11-05-2008, 12:55 AM
No it is not possible anymore, items do not appear to other players when dropped.

That Bounty Hunter method could now work on the PK worlds now right?

No. Don't try it.
The only way to profit from the PK Worlds is normal Player killing, or finding a secluded spot near a bank, and repeatedly killing a freind, doing everything necassery to raise the quality of drops.

otori
12-04-2008, 03:20 PM
ths is sweet tyvm mate. . . .altho sum r old ways but yea

triumphost1
12-21-2008, 03:49 AM
LMAO Best way to transfer item is to log open two browsers then log both accounts in AT THE SAME TIME (click one browser type the username and pass, click 2nd browser type user name and pass then click login and before it could log in click the first one then log that in also and wait and soon they will both be logged in) then bring one of them to the other one without making it inactive... and trade freely!!

Runescapian321
12-21-2008, 03:52 AM
LMAO Best way to transfer item is to log open two browsers then log both accounts in AT THE SAME TIME (click one browser type the username and pass, click 2nd browser type user name and pass then click login and before it could log in click the first one then log that in also and wait and soon they will both be logged in) then bring one of them to the other one without making it inactive... and trade freely!!

Fail....

Have you even played RS in '08?

rabcarl
03-09-2009, 11:53 PM
I think I read somewhere on the forums that someone had an idea of selling a rare such as Easter Egg to general store when no one else was around for like 3gp and then having the other person buy them for an even trade. Would this work or would the General store pay the GE price?

senrath
03-10-2009, 12:00 AM
I think I read somewhere on the forums that someone had an idea of selling a rare such as Easter Egg to general store when no one else was around for like 3gp and then having the other person buy them for an even trade. Would this work or would the General store pay the GE price?

They'll pay you pittance, but charge the GE price.

tls
03-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Fail....

Have you even played RS in '08?

Not to mention '09...

redbread23
05-27-2009, 11:03 AM
ID DEFFENTILY HAVE TO SAY THAT FLECTHING MAPLE LOGS TO MAPLE LONGS THEN SEELING TO AUTO IS BEST WAY TO GO.

HERES THE PRICES.

40 GP LOGS
144 GP LONGBOW
JUST AUTO FLETCH IT UP!

IVE TRAnsfred at lest 20 mil by this lol. (99 flecth skill cape too!)

Runescapian321
05-27-2009, 11:22 AM
04-14-2008, 04:05 PM

Gravedig much?

Please close.

EDIT: I know the last reply was only like 1.5 months ago but everything in the guide is outdated so...

Benge
01-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Nice thanks for that! But does it still work or is it for old Runescape?

YoHoJo
01-16-2010, 02:36 AM
Closed -.-