PDA

View Full Version : Wallpapers collections

Negaal
04-17-2008, 08:01 PM
I just feel like sharing this..
Spent 2-3 hour for sorting them out from 3000 pictures..

Following pack contains 250+ nice wallpapers, you risk with your life if you'll tell they're not good..

But still, I want 1 favor, leave your post here, and tell how fast was the download speed and where are you located to..Thanks.

Here ya go:
http://neg.pri.ee/misc/Best_WallPapers_Collection_By_neG.rar

splbooth
04-17-2008, 10:03 PM
You know, if you print them all out, laminate them, cellotape them to a snail and send him on his way I might actually get them quicker...

... Not your fault though, my internet is playing up :(

While im here, no-one would know of anything which randomly selects wallpapers when you start your user up would they? Just doing it for the sake of it, but would be cool to be greeted with a new picture every time I turn on my lappy :D

EDIT: Just downloaded. Never been a massive fan of half newd celebrities (esp. Mariah Carey), but some of them were brilliant. Stolen a mountany one (Yeah, I know, boring... but this is a laptop which regularly gets stolen by younger members of my family... so mountains it is), so rep to you :)

tetazoo
05-04-2008, 06:40 PM
I just feel like sharing this..
Spent 2-3 hour for sorting them out from 3000 pictures..

Following pack contains 250+ nice wallpapers, you risk with your life if you'll tell they're not good..

But still, I want 1 favor, leave your post here, and tell how fast was the download speed and where are you located to..Thanks.

Here ya go:
http://neg.pri.ee/misc/Best_WallPapers_Collection_By_neG.rar

Nice. A little slow downloading from central US...about a minute for every 7 pics. Worth it, though. Thanks.

R0b0t1
05-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Besides that this is a month old...

The link isn't working?

I'm just going out on a limb, but Faili sounds a lot like 'Fail' and 5 sekundi pärast suunatakse teid avalehele... Sounds something like '5 second wait while I redirect you'