PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 - DAMN DOGS...

splbooth
04-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Ok, so I have completed the Call of duty game, first in recruit, then fully in veteran. No probs...

My problem comes when I'm on that level with the Captain Whateverhisnameis (McMillan I believe). Theres a dog on the level... He specifically says "Dont go near it, we dont need the hassle", BUT THATS NO FUN... So I shoot it.

... And then a whole army of dogs come from nowhere, tearing off our limbs. If I dont die, then he dies, and the mission is over. Bad times :(

So, has anyone ever attempted this and completed it? I know its probably a long shot, but worth it never-the-less :D

P1nky
04-17-2008, 09:30 PM
dam that sounds FUN! goodness wish i had COD4

err -.-

splbooth
04-17-2008, 11:52 PM
I DID IT! YES! Its 1am across the pond, and I have finally done it. I may now rest, knowing my work for the day is finally complete.

And yes P1NKY, its very fun, you must get it :) I hate war games, but this is my favourite game of all time...

andrewrox424
04-19-2008, 09:36 AM
lol, i tried for about an hour, till i read a walkthough and found out you can walk around it. When it starts growling you just sprint past it. I want 1 hr of my life back :o. and yes, p1nky, it is a very fun game!

splbooth
04-19-2008, 07:27 PM
lol, i tried for about an hour, till i read a walkthough and found out you can walk around it. When it starts growling you just sprint past it. I want 1 hr of my life back :o. and yes, p1nky, it is a very fun game!

You want your 1 hour back... It took me 5! Whats worse is I died shortly after, and it put me back before the dog, so I didnt get the satisfaction of achieving this feat AND completing the level :duh: