PDA

View Full Version : Who is me?

timmyboy
03-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Me is teh Timmy. Ummm... let see, i'm 13, like to make fun of jagex...occasionally. I live in Ottawa, Canada(and live in a igloo). I like to do stuff in the mall and other teenaglike stuuf:p And ummm...yea. That pretty much me :D

Flyboy
03-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Your lucky you live out east. I'm near Vancouver and it has been so mild this winter I don't know how much longer our igloo will last. the walls are only 6 inches thick now, so in a months time I think we will have to move out to the sod house. It's a shame there's not much snow, it looks so silly :o when we have to put wheels on the dog sled <sigh> but what else can you do eh?

Sdcit
03-16-2006, 01:38 AM
im confused. Do canadians truly use igaloos, or are you just kidding.

Go 13 power :D

Jag024
03-16-2006, 02:18 AM
Yes. Same question here.

timmyboy
03-16-2006, 03:04 AM
im confused. Do canadians truly use igaloos, or are you just kidding.

Go 13 power :D
Of course we live in igloo's. That is so disgraceful, thinking I am kidding...you should be ashamed of yourself:mad:

Cheesehunk
03-17-2006, 01:36 AM
What are you talking about timmy?

Yes, we live in igloos, don't even joke around about not living in an igloo, god, it sounds like you are against it.:mad:

I would type more about my home, but I have to go to hcokey, and it might take a while, I am gonna have to skate the river to practice, because my parents can't get home, dog sled crash:(

Oh well, skating the river is fun!:)

Phlame
03-17-2006, 01:39 AM
lol i remember when i just got into this at age 13, those were the days... enjoy them.

papetowe
03-17-2006, 04:38 AM
Haha, welcome.

I seriously wasn't sure about the igloo things ethier. :D

timmyboy
03-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Haha, welcome.

I seriously wasn't sure about the igloo things ethier. :D
Ummmm.... Why wern't you sure? WE do live in igloo's, it's the canadian way,eh(the eh is just a inside joke for canadians:p)

inferno
03-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Lies, all lies!
I thought it was just inuit's who lived in igloos, and maybe there is some for tourists to experience.... most canadians don't.

Flyboy
03-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Lies, all lies!
I thought it was just inuit's who lived in igloos, and maybe there is some for tourists to experience.... most canadians don't.
Well yes its true, we don't all live in igloos. I live in the most moderate part of Canada so igloos here only last 6 - 7 months before they start to melt... but don't worry your not the first to disbeileave.

My Austrailan wife thought I was joking too... but she is adjusting. I think what she misses the most is not having level walls to hang her pictures on. :rolleyes:..woman...:rolleyes:

I hope this clears everything up for you all. eh?

Some one
03-18-2006, 12:03 AM
How do you use the internet? There isnt electricity last time I checked in igloo's? Do you have laptops? How do you cook? I dont know, maybe it is just me, but it seems cool.

timmyboy
03-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Lies, all lies!
Do you live in Canada? I don't think so, so bleh, Canadians to live in igloo's.:)

How do you use the internet? There isnt electricity last time I checked in igloo's? Do you have laptops? How do you cook? I dont know, maybe it is just me, but it seems cool.

For electricity we have a generator outside the igloo which is connected to a power source which is like a plug thing ever couple meters. Cook? We cook on stoves.....duh.:rolleyes:

Flyboy
03-21-2006, 01:54 AM
The only real problem we have is Internet is only through satalite dish... so its alway a bit laggy. Other than that... Life here is good :D.

timmyboy
03-21-2006, 10:34 PM
The only real problem we have is Internet is only through satalite dish... so its alway a bit laggy. Other than that... Life here is good :D.
Except for the occasionaly igloo cave-in...Thats always sad to hear about those:(

cause
03-24-2006, 05:00 PM
I live beside Flyboy (lucky me) and i live in a sod house, then move into a log house for 1 month out of the year, i usally lose a brother or sister or 2 to the cold everyear so were gonna attempt to stay in the sod house all of this year. except in the winter when we move into our igloo

cause
03-24-2006, 05:06 PM
i live beside Flyboy (lucky me) and we live in a sod house, sometimes in the 1 month of above -40 C we move into our log house. usally lose a brother or sis or 2 to the cold. this year we're gonna stay in the sod house, cept when its -100 C then we move into our igloo.

Rams89
10-17-2006, 01:23 AM
a conversation about igloos i got to get in. I like in Toronto and all there is in winter is igloos. The Cn tower is really a large ice tower.(hint hint)