PDA

View Full Version : A way to do these things??

Bigfish58
10-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Ok, well i started production on an ess miner, so far i have it to walk down to Auburys shop, but i need a decent and reliable way to make it right click Abury and then click teleport.. any one got a way??

Oh and one more thing, i have made two walk to Aubury procedures, is there a way to make it randomly select a way to go??

Thanks for your time

~Bigfish

Pyro
10-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Well when selecting a random way to go there are many choices. You can put them into two procedures like below

procecdure WalkAub1;
begin
end;

procedure WalkAub2;
begin
end;

Procedure ChooseAuburyPath;
begin
case random(2) od
0:walkAub1;
1:WalkAub2;
end;
end;

Just as a example. With the walkaub1 and 2 being your two differenct walk paths and the choose aubury path written into your main loop.

And for aubury. Findobj? or is that to slow and obvious? I really dont have a clue there have been many different ways of finding aubury over the years. Including turning chat off and waiting for the seventor blah blah text to come up. I also tried doing it from the purple spiral that surronds players when they get teled. Although it didnt work all to well.

Boreas
10-16-2006, 06:33 PM
There's also finding colors, and checking the uptext. (and then resetting the aubury color once you find him for faster finding next time).

Pyro
10-16-2006, 06:46 PM
If it found him why would you reset it?

Boreas
10-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Sorry didn't explain enough.

You have a variable that stores a color that aubury contains, probably some shade of brown.
Most likely that color will get false positives on the fire and other brown stuff when you use findcolor. But you can tell the apart the decoys by mousing over and using uptext. When you find one that works and you know where aubury is, you set the variable to another color on him, you keep doing this and get less and less false positives, so faster finding. This works best with multiple colors, and you only change 1 each time. You want to do as much finding by color as possible because the uptext way takes longer and looks weird if you mouse is being tracked. So find by uptext helps you to find by color later.

Home
10-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Make a Color Array and.. When it gets Up text or some shit

Getcolor and so on

I Pick Axes
10-16-2006, 10:02 PM
The rune shop isn't that big a place, and you could alternatively mouse over it until you had the UpText of Aubury's name. That way people won't stop you by standing over him. Mouse logs are a lot less suspicious (I believe) than someone realizing, "Hey, this guy just stands there if I block Aubury." and then reporting you.

Bigfish58
10-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Hmm thanks guys :D

I have no idea on this, FinObj code, or IsTextAt thing
Has any one got any tutorials??

Thanks

~Bigfish

Bigfish58
10-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Oh and 1 more thing, how do you do auto colours? not like finding symbol colors :p but like getting colours of say... the floor?

da_professa
10-17-2006, 08:24 PM
well for isuptext its preetty easy... you just put isuptext('texthere').. then it gets the mouse to where the text was.. Then u make it click there.. Since ppl might stand on the guy abury u cant use the color findin code I am using for my air rune crafter...and for the auto color.. I was planing on making a help topic abt it when i get the time...

Pyro
10-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Most auto colors are done on bitmaps of the auto in question. Although i suggest you dont do it for mocing things such as people. You increase the tolerance until you find it. Many other scripts ahve this so your best bet is to look inside them. I really dont know abotu getting a new color thing. So many things could go wrong. Someone could be standing ontop of him just as you read uptext. then you get color. Or the mouse is just like one pixel to left of him but uptext still comes and it getscolor anyway.

I Pick Axes
10-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Hmm thanks guys :D

I have no idea on this, FinObj code, or IsTextAt thing
Has any one got any tutorials??

Thanks

~Bigfish

Not really, just use

repeat
begin
//insert aubury finding code
end
until (IsUpText('ubury'));

da_professa
10-19-2006, 05:24 AM
I was talking abt the auto color finding things.. You know how there is a comman something like findfaladorcolor.. So once it finds the colors how do i use the colours? What name are the colours stored as...