PDA

View Full Version : How to NOT make appeal

Home
10-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Well.. I got my flax pickers banned ( I don't care Lol ) ( i runned every day tunil random stopped Lol With some accos XD)

Here is my appeal:
( Don't make this kind, they won't pass you trhought :P)

I dunu wu plaid my acco :S it wus not mi.. I saw mi rs accu moving And piking much much flax :)
but me dudn't muve muose :D
Magic?
Hihihi...
su.. Wy u bun me ?? fur nuthin !?
No eivodancu :S So wy u bun me!!!!!!!!!!!!
mi wun't my accus bak...
Goneburger1
Burgerking2
Mcdonladson1
und cuple othurs :D

Mi accus piked muc muc flax :)
ima ric u por :D:D
now mi can by a Andrew Toilet poper
Mi Pest U suc

This appeal tooked 12 days to make.. And i failed :(
Lol

Soo Make better :D!

lardmaster
10-18-2006, 02:21 AM
i heard people just say "PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS PLS im sorry!" and they get thier accounts back...

Czepa
10-18-2006, 02:52 AM
yeh i find that alot of people (like home) throw out shitty little crap excuses and that just makes them more angry.
you actually have a chance of gettting your account back if you admit to autoing, say that you think that it was wrong to do it, apoligize, then say that IF you DO get your account back that you will never auto on it ever again emphasise on the apoligy and sorry part, but dont make it sound as if you are begging like little roger there (homeless kid) sitting on the pavement

Home
10-18-2006, 08:37 AM
yeh i find that alot of people (like home) throw out shitty little crap excuses and that just makes them more angry.
you actually have a chance of gettting your account back if you admit to autoing, say that you think that it was wrong to do it, apoligize, then say that IF you DO get your account back that you will never auto on it ever again emphasise on the apoligy and sorry part, but dont make it sound as if you are begging like little roger there (homeless kid) sitting on the pavement

I tried it when i really played it.. It didn't work :P so..:bart:

kushal
12-04-2006, 08:54 AM
i said sorry and everything to get a black mark removed but they didnt.

I Karma I
12-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Just ask for one more chance, it works. lol that appeal is so funny ^_^

Dub
12-04-2006, 03:19 PM
LMAO @ Appeal :D:D:D

DRAC2GUNZ
12-06-2006, 12:57 AM
I like to write mine, then convert it to some crazy foreign language. Never works, but Im sure they have a laugh at them.

da_professa
12-11-2006, 06:21 AM
I don't even think any f2p response is read by an ACTUAL person.. I think it's completely automated...

SoupyBastrd
12-13-2006, 04:37 PM
If You Say Plsss IIM SORRY I WONT EVER DO IT AGAIN!!! IIM SO SO SORRY PLSS
then they give you 7.5 black marks... PWND!

Windoze
02-03-2007, 05:24 PM
I agree with professa, the response to all appeals in f2p are the same, and not signed by any customer service representative. I am almost positive its automated.

So i recently sent in a complaint to customer service and asked them if they even read ban appeals...they are yet to respond.....i'll be sure to post the response up here when it comes in =)