PDA

View Full Version : Rs Updates: Party Pete and TzHaar Improvements,TokTz-Ket-Dill

ShowerThoughts
05-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Rs Update:Party Pete and TzHaar Improvements,
The Guaranteed Content Poll is your chance to have a genuine impact on the game, and you have made some great choices this time. We asked you to choose the single character and group of characters that you would like us to transform. The results were Party Pete and the TzHaar (now that would be an interesting party!).

Party Pete seems to be very proud of his fabulous new look and he can’t wait to show it off to everyone in RuneScape. He has had a complete makeover, with clothes and accessories that suit his fun-loving lifestyle. If you want to check out his new threads (and groovy moves), head over to the Party Room to join in with his celebrations. The Party Room can be found to the north-east of Falador’s east bank.

We don’t think that the TzHaar would appreciate being described as ‘groovy’, but recent geological disturbances have left every single one of these fearsome creatures looking very different, from the TzHaar-Hur to TzTok-Jad himself. After a dramatic transformation, the TzHaar now look even more intimidating; Tztok-Jad even scared us when we first saw him. If you’re feeling brave and your adventuring brings you to Brimhaven's volcano, be careful where you put your pickaxe. Those rocks have powerful friends!

Rs Update: TokTz-Ket-Dill
A giant creature is causing havoc inside the Karamja volcano, digging tunnels beneath the city. The TzHaar now risk losing their beloved home, unless they can be convinced that they need help.

TokTz-Ket-Dill will give you a unique look into TzHaar society, as well as access to new areas, creatures and TzHaar characters. You may already know about TzHaar guards, hunters, mages, and crafters, but what about the TzHaar playwrights? Do you know how to speak the language? You don't? Perhaps a TzHaar librarian could be of help.

But what would a trip to the TzHaar city be without some fighting? Worry not! Besides learning the language and meeting some strange TzHaar, you will also explore dangerous tunnels and fight deadly beasts. These foes are no less threatening than the other inhabitants of the volcano, so you will need to prepare yourself.

Summary
Where to start TokTz-Ket-Dill:

Speak to one of the three TzHaar outside of a collapsed tunnel in the TzHaar city.
Requirements to complete TokTz-Ket-Dill:

Level 40 Attack
Level 50 Construction
Level 43 Crafting
Level 41 Mining
Level 45 Strength
Must be able to defeat a level 100 monster.
Must be able to defeat lower-levelled monsters using Magic and Ranged.
Access to:

New sections of the TzHaar city, including a multi-way combat Mining area.

King of the Nites
05-13-2008, 07:34 PM
The new quest seems pretty fun. About time they make some pretty cool updates instead of getting everyone mad. I wonder why they waste time on making party pete look like an idiot. I think they are getting bored... I guess i may check out the volcano on brimhaven though. It seems like it will be pretty neat. Thanks for posting this here.

Harry
05-13-2008, 07:40 PM
REALLY stupid update IMO. Now the caves area looks like sh*t is on the floor, not dangerous fire like before =S And also the monsters looked scarier before the update...

Good job messing up another piece of RuneScape, Jagex. You better be proud...

Laur€ns
05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I agree with Hy. Anybody have a pic of the new Jad? Does it look like a lil' lamb or a Chihuahua?

Markus
05-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Jad looks gay now. Luckily no strategy change as far as I can tell.

kor
05-13-2008, 08:37 PM
I agreed with Hy, the floor looks like shit, i mean yellow?! wtf?.

if you want to see the new jad and a bit of how the place looks like then watch this video ~~http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0FME5QduDg

Infidel00
05-13-2008, 10:37 PM
What is the new 'multi-combat mining zone'...is it just a place where you can be attacked by a bunch of npc's while trying to mine?

...That doesn't sound that great to me.

And I have yet to check out the graphics, but I always thought TzHaar looked rather boring and quickly tossed together.

Thanks for the post though, keeping us all updated :)