PDA

View Full Version : Last Nights Attack...

WT-Fakawi
03-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Ok, listen up everybody...

Last night I was "hacked" in various ways. Not lethal, but very annoying.

Please, please, I am appealing to the attackers common sense, dont do this. It is useless and utterly frustrating.

Ever been robbed by a burglar? Ever been raped by a maniac? Ever been molested by an idiot? No? Lucky you, otherwise you would never have done something like that. Stop frustrating this community and grow up, please. We are a small, utterly useless and very insignificant group of friendly people.... Leave and dont return:mad:

XxKanexX
03-16-2006, 10:20 AM
What idiotic looser would try to attack God?

I agree, some people need to be more mature and grow up.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-16-2006, 10:29 AM
What did the attacker do?
Oh reverse phsycology, I get it ;) Yeah our community will never destroy Jackex ;);)
I wouldn't expect SRL to be the target of an "attack".. We haven't even solved the new box yet...

XxKanexX
03-16-2006, 10:42 AM
What did the attacker do?
Oh reverse phsycology, I get it ;) Yeah our community will never destroy Jackex ;);)
I wouldn't expect SRL to be the target of an "attack".. We haven't even solved the new box yet...
What? No. I think he means he was the victim of a "hack attempt". Otherwise i'm confused.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Oh ok then... :/ Haxors r lame..

Neonknight77
03-16-2006, 01:35 PM
We got almost hacked too.
Name:H4X0R
Name2:H4X0R-2
I'l send you the IP's of them.

papetowe
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Was it a scipt kiddie looking for exploits or runescape cheating related? Your lucky he didnt deface or something.

Arkanor
03-17-2006, 12:44 AM
It was a script kiddie. He was overloading the CPU quote for IMPSoft, doing something probably similar in nature to a DDoS attack. He wasn't able to 'hack' anything.

If he's the culprit here - Fakawi, he doesn't HAVE common sense. He's, as I said elsewhere, an 'absolute howling retard'.

Renax
03-17-2006, 01:33 AM
fawki, just ban the ip as he obviusoly(sp?) wasn't smart enough to hide it, and add a limit to ips eating up your bandwidth and you should be fine.

Phlame
03-17-2006, 01:59 AM
lol when that happend, i had just downloaded the new guildminer and it scared the crap outa me... I thought I either did something or something else involving me... Whew alot of sweat off of me now... Oh well, I am glad nothing too bad came of it. Just remember to keep the forums backed up.

weaselforce
04-10-2006, 08:59 PM
What idiotic looser would try to attack God?.

rofl, good point. This latest war has stemmed some unrest it seems.

Krazy_Meerkat
04-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Well.. It happened over a month ago, I think it's over now :p

weaselforce
04-11-2006, 12:33 AM
o lol, i thought this was recent. meh, mabey some topic cleaning out is in order... lol

Mutant Squirrle
04-11-2006, 12:44 AM
rofl this recent war is between two communitys that are worlds apart for SRL to ever be involved in that would

1. probably be stupid cuz we are small
2. be gay for all involved
3. maybe be kinda interesting cuz i know some secrets about some people here :D PUT YOUR BOT NETS AWAY

k im done

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-11-2006, 04:12 AM
we might have jsut got invloed in the war between fagex and......

Sdcit
04-11-2006, 04:20 AM
We will NOT do any such thing. We are SCAR and purely that. We will not fight any othre sites whatever so. If comes most.. things...will happen