PDA

View Full Version : Howdy All

RAM
10-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Hey There,
Well, I've been contiplating going to the "dark side" for some time now..I've been playing RS legit for years and have a high lvl main that is poor in $$$, but rich in xp (finally got him under the 10k highscore list), so, I'm wanting to take him to the next level...after about 2 weeks worth of sorting through the junk sites, It looks like I've finally found my way to the top of the food chain here...I've been reading though all of the posts here the last few days, and I must say, there is quite a bit of amazeing intelect and and talent here...I must admit though, that my understanding of programs and scripts is limited, but, I'm not a complete moron, I prefer the term "idoit savant" :duh: , I completely amaze myself with my degrees of complete stupidity sometimes, and yet, I've had people marvel at some of my unseeminly marvelous creations.....
I've finaly got scar installed corectly, and have managed to sucessfully execute my first script...I'm happier than a pig in mud ! Today, I have experienced a new found "fun" for RS, that has been missing for quite some time...As of right now, my plans include building my army, trainingg them to the approiate levels, then putting their butts to work for me, so I may be able to enjoy my time on my main more...maybe I will actually achieve my dream ...*drum roll please* PKing Zeizamawhatshisface while wearing a Blue Peehat :cartman: lol, we all need a dream, right ?....anyways, my hat's off to all involved...In the meantime, I plan on reading quite a bit more, I have only skimmed over some basic tuts on script wrting, but, I don't feel it is beyond my grasp....As a high lvl player, I have many ideas of scripts that could be wrote to make the game more fun, profitable,entertaing and enjoying...Thanks Again RAM

mastaraymond
09-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Welcome ^^. No problem for giving you so much fun, your welcome!

How sad no one every replied to your first thread!

ShowerThoughts
09-09-2007, 09:34 PM
lol okay and why you posted it i get depressied play legit ram where you talkin about lol:p

SKy Scripter
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
10-22-2006

:)

mastaraymond
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
10-22-2006

:) I know... I know.. But, its his first tread and no one every replied to it. So i decided to help ram a bit ^^.

SKy Scripter
09-09-2007, 10:49 PM
I know... I know.. But, its his first tread and no one every replied to it. So i decided to help ram a bit ^^.

oops, lol missed read... poor poor Ram_Rune lol

IEatJ00erBaybees
09-10-2007, 02:54 AM
Aww RAM, looks like such a fun-loving guy...now he just keeps composed teaching leechers a lesson :D

You were such a n33b back then :D. I like the part about Zezimawhatshisface and pking him as your dream.

Wizzup?
09-10-2007, 06:17 AM
His main is banned now... :(

Ruroken
09-10-2007, 07:38 PM
so sad :(

RAM
10-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the late Welcome guys :).... http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179044&postcount=20

http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18628?p=233629#post233629

~RAM

Santa_Clause
10-07-2007, 03:17 AM
RAM...were you ever a noob? A Who Is You thread like that is supposed to be like your first post...you're using good grammar, punctuation and all that...and making sense...

You use a lot of ... when you're writing too :p