PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintenance

StrikerX
05-27-2008, 11:11 AM
This morning, we will be carrying out some essential server maintenance, which may stop you from logging in to certain worlds. The maintenance will be for a short period on each server. If you are having trouble logging in, we would advise you to try again later.

Hmm Ban all the cheaters that sent their specs?

Post thought. Could be nothing

mixster
05-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Could be rebooting their servers and maybe installing a couple of patches? Probably just to make them run smoother etc.

benjaa
05-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Its not for specs...

My account got blocked for about 30 mins this morning, and i didnt send my specs

PvH
05-27-2008, 03:41 PM
i don't think this was for specs..
i think it was just rebooting servers... some new updates..
just some changes;)

Sgt Soul
05-28-2008, 04:11 AM
i don't think this was for specs..
i think it was just rebooting servers... some new updates..
just some changes;)

Im with Pvh it wouldn't be for specs, also i only think they were getting specs so they knew how much they are able to change the game and still have a high percentage of the players that play atm still able to play, because im sure they cant risk loosing that many more players :D just a theory lol

StrikerX
05-28-2008, 08:28 AM
thats cool im just a little edgy from everyone saying im gonna get banned

Daniel
05-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Seriously, why are all you guys scared of the specifications that JaGex told you to do to make their game better. To me, i think it was an excellent idea to gather some system information to help improve their game so everybody could play it as they do now.

mixster
05-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Jagex - known for their hate of bots and autoers - sending a crawler to check your computer out. It probably didn't look for Scar at all, but people have a right to be paranoid.

PvH
05-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Jagex - known for their hate of bots and autoers - sending a crawler to check your computer out. It probably didn't look for Scar at all, but people have a right to be paranoid.

mixster is right.. maybe it was to update their game..
but i think they would also check for scar..
thats my opinion