PDA

View Full Version : A new way to think about the universe and creation

Bebe
10-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Ok, so about 7 months back I was reading an issue of TIME magazine, and in it was a scientest that worked for some astronomy firm in a european country (can't remember which).

But he perposed that insted of a single universe, there are multiple.

Think of it this way:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/606/uexampleyg8.jpg
With each circle representing a different universe. And the line being a "connector", whether it be a wormhole or something else.

This could explain the theory of "The Big Bang".

Think about this:
A universes matter makes contact with anti-matter, thus cause in a large cain-reaction explosion, destroying that universe except for a few remaining gases. Thos gases are sucked into the "connector" and are compressed. When they make the passage throught the "connector", Boyle's Law states that "Gases and liquids under preasure have an oppisite reaction on its volume". This bacicly means that if you are pushing a compressed substance through a small hole, and then that hole releases the substance into an open area, it will expand at a rapid rate and have reaction, this reaction somtimes being violant. This reaction could have cause what we think of as the "Big Bang".

Think about it. I'll do more reasearch and add more later.

*note* I used the anti-matter and the matter as an example.

Yakman
10-22-2006, 11:37 PM
iv heard about the multiple universes, but not about the connectors

still though, the boyles law idea assumes that the walls of the connectors are solid and impermiable, but what if they are sort of....soft. and let gases through

apart from that. good idea! i always seemed to think the different universes triggered each others big bangs, but i never thought how

[offtopic] what does it mean that your a "SRL Librarian" [offtopic]

Bebe
10-22-2006, 11:49 PM
iv heard about the multiple universes, but not about the connectors

still though, the boyles law idea assumes that the walls of the connectors are solid and impermiable, but what if they are sort of....soft. and let gases through

apart from that. good idea! i always seemed to think the different universes triggered each others big bangs, but i never thought how

[offtopic] what does it mean that your a "SRL Librarian" [offtopic]
I take public work from non-developers and if it is good enough for SRL I add it :)