PDA

View Full Version : [rs2][srl3.4]myFirstScript lesserStomper!!!

Maver
10-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Yep folks, I'm releasing my first proper script. Not one of those nooby ones that you make from a tutorial... This one I actually coded myself. With help from the official SRL website (alot of tuts which got me to this stage) and a few nice people who put up with my nooby questions last night and today. This script is to be used up in the wizards tower to kill the lesser demon. It also used windstrike. Although, anyone with basic scripting knowledge could edit it to use whatever spell they like.

You'll need to add in a username and password where it says
Players[0].Name :='Username';
Players[0].Pass :='password';
Players[0].Nick :='ser';
Players[0].Active:=True;

type in your Username, password and where it says .Nick, you need to type in three consecutive letters from your username, other than the first letter. This is for randoms.

Thats about it. Please tell me what you think of it, whether it works for you and how I could improve it.

***NOTE***

I'm not sure how well the anti-randoms have been incorporated, and how the script actually works makes it very dectectable if used for long periods of time. I'd say test it out for my benefit, tell me what you like/dislike about it and how I can improve it, then wait untill I release one that isn't as dectectable.

***NOTE*** This doesn't change players after a certain amount of time.

***NOTE*** for best result, position your character against the cage and in the middle of it.

If this is in the wrong section, could a mod or someone with the right permisions move it for me? Thanks.

Wizzup?
10-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Is the pass still in?
If it is, take it out.

Maver
10-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Lol. Woops. Thanks! I just realised that. I'll fix it. No harm really, it's a noob account with 2 magic. Lol!

I'll change the pw, just in case.
EDIT: It's all fixed now.

Apart from that rather nooby slip up, what do you think of my script? And most importantly, how do you think I could improve it (Thus, improving my own skills, too!)?

Wizzup?
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
It is a bit short-sized, but looks quite OK. :)

I recommend that you take a look at other scripts.
I beleive that you could normally use Magic.scar in SRL.
But magic needs updating.

Maver
10-25-2006, 06:52 AM
Hey, thanks. I'll try using the magic include when I have a bit more free time. I'm currently doing trial exams right now and that makes life a little hectic. Also, I'm developing another script. This time a cow killer, bone burier and meat cooker. Well, just a cow killer and bone burier for now.