PDA

View Full Version : The Day After Yesterday - 200th post

man slaughter
06-09-2008, 01:31 AM
I don't know, i just felt like doing something special for my 200th post.

so... im going to tell you all about the day i had today.

Interestingly enough my day isn't going to start by me waking up, instead it starts by at 12AM with me. at that time i was learning TPA's to find an npc witch was surrounded by more alike colors then a hay needle in a hey stack.

reading n3ss3s TPA tutorial i noticed a lot of irregularities in the language. i had read this tutorial before (or at least attempted) but i was always repelled by the inconsistencies and hard to grasp grammatical mistakes, but this time it was different. driven by the urge to become an SRL member and find out what all the roach talk is about.

after ignoring and putting my will into the tutorial, i actually understood what those things that i did not speak of were. after 2 hours of tutorial taking, reading and testing it was time to sleep. at two am i realized i could fall victim of a Sunday oversleep, sure enough my will held through. i was back up at 7 am, ready to code and get my buggy on.

-----> to be continued.
7am it was, i knew my goals and the challenges ahead. my pc was on as always, my eyes were itchy and my bladder as full as can be, but nothing could stop me.