PDA

View Full Version : Learning while making a program!

ShowerThoughts
06-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Okay, I am currently learning C++ or Java it is what you want!
What i want to do is we are going to make something in one of these languages(On MSN).
And while we are doing that we have to find out how to do it so while making we are learning!

MSN: HermenOtter@Live.nl

I will put much time in it because I Quited SRL(will be banned soon)

Hermpie

Any questions?

Note:
We could make what you want.
- A hack
- Something else
Note2: I got some video tutorials :)

JuKKa
06-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Okay, I am currently learning C++ or Java it is what you want!
What i want to do is we are going to make something in one of these languages(On MSN).
And while we are doing that we have to find out how to do it so while making we are learning!

MSN: HermenOtter@Live.nl

I will put much time in it because I Quited SRL(will be banned soon)

Hermpie

Any questions?

Note:
We could make what you want.
- A hack
- Something else
Note2: I got some video tutorials :)

i would be very intrested in learning some c++. I know quite alot about the syntax etc.

ShowerThoughts
06-11-2008, 03:10 PM
i would be very intrested in learning some c++. I know quite alot about the syntax etc.

Great :), what would you like to make?

R0b0t1
06-11-2008, 09:31 PM
If you wish to do sockets, it teaches you lots about TCP/IP and the internet but is fairly simple on Windows and Unix.

I'd do an IRC bot, because if you tried to do something with FTP/HTTP you'd need to do tons of parsing and what not. With IRC this is minimal.

ShowerThoughts
06-11-2008, 09:32 PM
If you wish to do sockets, it teaches you lots about TCP/IP and the internet but is fairly simple on Windows and Unix.

I'd do an IRC bot, because if you tried to do something with FTP/HTTP you'd need to do tons of parsing and what not. With IRC this is minimal.

Add me to msn i want to talk to you :)