PDA

View Full Version : AutoIt

Pyro
10-26-2006, 06:42 PM
www.autoitscript.com

Well a few guys who i randomly see every now and again who play knights and other misc games were askign about scar and annoying me for stuff. Well i said i couldnt help them since they couldnt be bothered learning scar they went off and foudn other stuff. One being ACTool or somethign like that and one being autoit. They told me about them so i went to check out AutoIt as they said it sounded the best. And boy is it good.

I havnt really got onto the keyboard and mouse and color functions yet. But the other look awesome. There is just so much , well more in it then scar. Mostly because scar was design basically for rs. Autoit can shutdown your computer with just shutdown(1). In scar you would have had to move your mouse to start button etc. You can open files and anythign on your computer with just one command. Trust me you can probably do everything and anythign ever made.

The syntax i find is a little of everything. Althogh i dont have much experience outside basic delphi and python. Its more code orientated though. So more like scar then anythign else. And a great part of it is........You can package into exes! Guis are a hassle. Easy to create but no form maker so back to the old school way of guessing it all.

Probably not at all useful for Runescape and flash games. You may aswell use scar for that. But its very useful for other stuff that you want to do on your computer that scar would be a hastle to do.

www.autoitscript.com

Pentti
10-26-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm going to try this, this looks cool.

Janilabo
10-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeap, AutoIt is good. :p But, there is also AutoHotkey! :).

HERE (http://www.autohotkey.com/) is the link for AutoHotkey. Check it out also!

Of course both programs have their cons and pros. It is just nice, that there is many choices...

Pyro
10-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Autoit is also open source. They have there source posted on there site.

Janilabo
10-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Oh yes.. :) Both are open sourced! I found out, that they aren't from same developers. So, I edited my post a bit.

XxKanexX
10-27-2006, 02:42 PM
func Color($i)
return "0x" & Hex($i, 6);
endfunc

$a = 0;
$b = 0;
$c = 0;

While ($a < 800 and $b < 600)

$x = PixelSearch($a, $b, 800, 600, Color(0));
If Not @error Then
MouseMove($x[0], $x[1]);
$c = $c + 1;
$a = $x[0] + 1;
$b = $x[1] + 1;
Else
MsgBox(0, "Not Found..", "Found " & $c);
$a = 801;
$b = 601;
EndIf

WEnd

I love it already. Learning fast :P

Pyro
10-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Lol kane. Already into it aye. I have a problem that i never finish what i start. So far ive started.

C# which didnt get very far since visual studio wouldnt run on my comp
delphi - Iunno just lazy i guess
python - BOOOORRRING. Wheres all the fun stuff :p
Autoit - DOwnloaded had one look and then put it away again :p