PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Monster Countdown

Wool
07-01-2008, 04:34 AM
So basically I was bored and I noticed my little brother likes to figure out how many more of a certian monster he's gonna have to kill before he lvls a certain skill (a combat related skill).
So I made him this little calculator kind of thing. You plug in the exp you get from the monster, the remaining exp you need to lvl up and then calculate it. Then you can countdown everytime you kill a monster haha.

Just a little fun flash app. Didn't know if anyone else would find this helpfull but, I thought I would post.

By the way its clean, i'm not like that :D

Rizowski
07-01-2008, 04:48 AM
lol cool program, i found out that when you finally get to 0 if you keep clicking it starts to count back up. lol, but kool

Wool
07-01-2008, 04:50 AM
lol cool program, i found out that when you finally get to 0 if you keep clicking it starts to count back up. lol, but kool

Haha yea, i know. I was getting sick of working on the stupid thing and I wanted to give it to my bro so he could use it. Maybe i'll fix it and post the new one if I feel like it :p

MasterKill
07-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Very nice program! VERY VERY NICE :D
I would never use it but it realy looks kewl, good job!

Wool
07-01-2008, 06:41 AM
Very nice program! VERY VERY NICE :D
I would never use it but it realy looks kewl, good job!

Thx alot M4st3rK1ll, I was hoping people would like it as much as my little bro did, lol :D

Dumpin
07-01-2008, 08:02 AM
nice, might come in handy one day :D