PDA

View Full Version : Does ARGA exsist.. I hate rs-resources..

da_professa
10-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I hate em.. There mods are retarded.. Taois just loves attention and I think that she is just money hungry...

What I mean by this is that she's got loads of suck ups clicking on her adds at her website to get arga. But does arga really exist?.. wasnt it supposed to be realesd Loooooooooong time ago?.. They seem to get a new excuse for the delay every time.. In the arga video it was very laggy, Taois's excuse was her comp lagged. She's got more macrosoft ppl, and zapacky, why didnt they make the vid.. I personally think A.R.G.A was attemted to be made. But they never really got far because of Jagex's new skills. i think that now they just delayin and messing around. Tryin to get more ppl on thier forums and gettin more cash in their pockets.. ANyway this is my 2 cents.. I used to love rs-resources.. .But Now i hate it.. I had 200+ posts.. It was great, but now its just shit..

Seriously not to be a suck up or anything, this site is really good. People helping and no1 really sucking up. You got a good way of choosing whose an srl member and whos not. No 1 posting ...Fawaki OWNS!!!!! or wht ever so that they like em and make em a member...

anyway thats my beef.. Hardly go on that site now

scar_ownz
10-27-2006, 03:40 PM
do you realize how long it takes to make a bot?

lardmaster
10-27-2006, 07:02 PM
no

YoHoJo
10-27-2006, 08:48 PM
it exisnt it just prolly isnt good
all i cant say is wait and see

da_professa
10-28-2006, 05:08 AM
ok my bad .. Yeah it takes a while.. But wht abt their attitudes... It has changed.. Their all just different...

viperviper888
10-28-2006, 05:56 AM
Lmfao Arga Kicks any bots A** To my own opinoin but thats me and from what i have heard being a member of rs-resources. No need to flame our site and the MSTeam has shown aload of evidence that it does exist. and There only younge teenagers And also have lifes to my own knowledge. And the only reasons they have came up with were totally legit and even if they weren't true then oh well. You shouldnt come so depened on what ppl say you wont get far in life (and this is just a game). Im not flaming or anything. But you just went and flammed the whole community and the owners who have worked their asses of at a younge age to do something that you cant do yourself. you should be happy for them. Sorry i had to say somethign

daycrawler
10-28-2006, 06:26 AM
I hate em.. There mods are retarded.. Taois just loves attention and I think that she is just money hungry...

What I mean by this is that she's got loads of suck ups clicking on her adds at her website to get arga. But does arga really exist?.. wasnt it supposed to be realesd Loooooooooong time ago?.. They seem to get a new excuse for the delay every time.. In the arga video it was very laggy, Taois's excuse was her comp lagged. She's got more macrosoft ppl, and zapacky, why didnt they make the vid.. I personally think A.R.G.A was attemted to be made. But they never really got far because of Jagex's new skills. i think that now they just delayin and messing around. Tryin to get more ppl on thier forums and gettin more cash in their pockets.. ANyway this is my 2 cents.. I used to love rs-resources.. .But Now i hate it.. I had 200+ posts.. It was great, but now its just shit..

Seriously not to be a suck up or anything, this site is really good. People helping and no1 really sucking up. You got a good way of choosing whose an srl member and whos not. No 1 posting ...Fawaki OWNS!!!!! or wht ever so that they like em and make em a member...

you sound like leechers of Regex's Aryan. They would yell at him for not updating it and then commend him for doing it. Learn more loyalty to a community before you start to bash it.

viperviper888
10-28-2006, 07:13 AM
Yea And when arga comes out hes gonna wish he never said this. LOL

inferno
10-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Yea And when arga comes out hes gonna wish he never said this. LOL

That's where the Edit button comes in handy lolz :p

Taios
10-28-2006, 10:17 AM

Ok. let me address this.

I make no money of rs-resources. I just love working, java, developing. Its what i do in my SPARE time, i do not spend every moment on the site and thus ARGA takes a while.

Secondaly, if you had any idea of how many nights i have stayed up untill 4am trying to complete Hooks, this is not a simple bot, Deob's are simple. Making a bot in bcel takes ALOT more effort and one hook can take up to 2 hours, we have about 30 left.

Instead of bitching where i would no have seen it, why not come to rs-resources and share your views? I agree alot of people used to suck up but you dont actually see it much anymore. I made it clear that i did not like it. People stopped.

Why didnt other macroSoft users make the vid? Do you honestly think they want to spend a length of time making the video when they could be working?

I have had 3$ in my paypal for about 3-4 months. O..yes...that is power hungry. the fact you dont actually know anything about me angers me even more. I am now spending every penny i have and RAISING by charitable means 3000$ so i can go to Costa Rica and help out there, help building, painting churches, helping out at schools. If you would spend a year and half putting forth every penny you have and therefore not having much money to spend on yourself, by means...reply.

Now i come to ARGA. See, instead of bitching, you would go and have a look at the news. We are almost done. Want proof? Check the java docs at a Wiki virtual master made, an arga developer. http://arga.wikispaces.com.

I have 256mb of ram..of course my computer was laggy it wasnt an excuse, why would i need an excuse? How would i use that as an excuse to delay arga time nub? We havnt even given a release date yet so how are we delaying it? Funny enough we all have social lifes, school, homework, coursework..Im SOOO sorry if you dont have any friends and thus would be able to spend lots of time on things.

I suggest you get off your ass and go and learn some programming, java. Then you can appriciate the amount of work that goes into it. I dont want a reply of, O i tried to learn java but it is too hard. That would exactly be my point.

I agree here that you sound like an Aryan leecher. You are the exact type of people we dont want having ARGA. Ungrateful shits. Jagex's skills owned us? Rotfl. Funny how its still working and we have menu clicking exaclty like sbot. How we have only been banned for acount sharing, heck there's 4 developers, of course jagex will get a lil pissed at that. We havnt yet been banned for macroing.

I implore you, if you dont like it, go and make your own stuff and stop moaning. You dont even know me. I frequently block people for "omg taios your so cool", i cant be asked with people like that and i cant be assed with people like you whom cant see past the end of their nose. You hate us for not finishing a bot earlier? Grow the fuck up.

If you look in the arga section..if you have the right permissions, you will see that i ask for donations..i dont ask for money as a donation i ask for a simple level 3 character that has completed tutorial island to be donated so we can test more things in arga.

Iamadam
10-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Wow.... just wow.
I love how we spend months of OUR spare time developing a FREE bot, and then get accused of being 'money hungry.' Don't you think that if we were, we'd be selling auths? I mean, we have a RIGHT to sell auths - we have spent 100's of HOURS working on it.
Please think twice before you say something like that.

oliver1205
10-28-2006, 02:28 PM
taiso owned you. anyways i agree with her give them time, its a FREE bot

MrHams
10-28-2006, 03:47 PM
The only reason he posted this was because he lost his post count. And that is something to be ashamed of.

Ruroken
10-28-2006, 04:27 PM
is it acctually going to be a free bot? I guess i havent been around RS- Reources since it was ddosed...Anyway, i'm happy to hear its free. Now i have a motive to continue learning java :p
and learn to script for it. All your hard work is really appreciated Taois/Iamadam/all other AGRA devs:)

Taios
10-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Taios, you do block people who try to suck up to you on MSN, I watched you when we were remote connected. You also banned that guy asking about ARGA.

K...thx...bai. Also to the author of this post. Remember impsoft were selling aryan? Remember i got angry and so then started updating it for free and adding new features and stuff to it ?

Iamadam explained it in a few simple words. <3.

O and yea Ruroken. Its a free bot. One of the reasons we wanted arga free is so people can learn some java, u started java by sbot scripting, for sbot classic, makes stuff alot easier :D. I really wanted rs-resources full of tutorials and things for people to learn, things like that, i know many want to learn but just cant find the stuff to, since i had started on arga i never had time..well since i started updating Aryan because i didnt think it was right that impsoft were selling it, i have also nearly finished a tut on making an tuofighter using deobs, its pretty long lol.

Glad to hear you are going to continue learning some java:)

Ruroken
10-29-2006, 03:18 AM
so does this mean i get a copy of AGRA? Oh good, I was under the impression that is was going to be exclusive....

da_professa
10-29-2006, 04:52 AM
ok my bad .. Yeah it takes a while.. But wht abt their attitudes... It has changed.. Their all just different...

None of you guyz read my last post..> I was wrong abt arga.. I said tht b4 all ur coments. I said that after reading the first few replies. I have always appreciated what taios did .. But i seriously hate the way rs-resources works. I haven't really been there back after it got hacked, but b4 that when arga was in construction and that time seriously I hated it. People were suckin up to taios for every shit. People sayin oh u owned and stuff like that so you like em. All those ppl that flamed me abt arga read this post of mine which has never been edited... Then flame me abt what I think abt rs-resources...

ALso now that I went on the forum, How come there is no arga forum... I was an active member b4 site was hacked and regs were open. Did you close it or is hidden. I wasnt a leech, i had 200+ posts which were not leecher like posts. You guyz can even check my posts on this site.

Also some1 that compared me to the leeches that yelled at for not updating aryan.. Umm I would never really do that...When aryan was alive I actually pmed taios told her I appreciated what she did, and asked her for some help scripting a script for aryan.. So dont compare me to leechers...

I was wrong abt arga as I stated BEFORE all you guyz flamed, but rs-resources is not the same.. Maybe it has changed after the reduction of the mods, maybe.. I'll post again after surfing around after school.

daycrawler
10-29-2006, 05:53 AM
None of you guyz read my last post..> I was wrong abt arga.. I said tht b4 all ur coments. I said that after reading the first few replies. I have always appreciated what taios did .. But i seriously hate the way rs-resources works. I haven't really been there back after it got hacked, but b4 that when arga was in construction and that time seriously I hated it. People were suckin up to taios for every shit. People sayin oh u owned and stuff like that so you like em. All those ppl that flamed me abt arga read this post of mine which has never been edited... Then flame me abt what I think abt rs-resources...

ALso now that I went on the forum, How come there is no arga forum... I was an active member b4 site was hacked and regs were open. Did you close it or is hidden. I wasnt a leech, i had 200+ posts which were not leecher like posts. You guyz can even check my posts on this site.

Also some1 that compared me to the leeches that yelled at for not updating aryan.. Umm I would never really do that...When aryan was alive I actually pmed taios told her I appreciated what she did, and asked her for some help scripting a script for aryan.. So dont compare me to leechers...

I was wrong abt arga as I stated BEFORE all you guyz flamed, but rs-resources is not the same.. Maybe it has changed after the reduction of the mods, maybe.. I'll post again after surfing around after school.
No. You dont get access now you jerk. You come crawling back only to get your arga. Also, I suggest you go to www.m-w.com to correct your 1337 speech. You could also go to www.firefox.com and download the new version that has spell check in their code for you.
On the other note, you are a hypocrite. You dont deserve respect from anyone on any site for being a dis-loyal member. Also, there has been sucking up before but oh look at this "
When aryan was alive I actually pmed taios told her I appreciated what she did" that would count as sucking up. Learn some respect and decency for Java programmers. You need to grow up and stop acting like a little child and flaming people for not getting their FREE WORK DONE ON YOUR OWN TIME! As far as I'm concerned; rsr was and is better off without you.

Taios
10-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey, I'm a Senior Member of RSR mate, Don't bash a community you know nothing about. As far as ARGA, none of your buisness mate. Go back to mouse record autoing in shops.

All developers of anything recieve a free auth. They contribute to the whole cheating community. I think they deserve an auth to ARGA if they would like it :).

da_professa
10-30-2006, 07:11 AM
No. You dont get access now you jerk. You come crawling back only to get your arga. Also, I suggest you go to www.m-w.com to correct your 1337 speech. You could also go to www.firefox.com and download the new version that has spell check in their code for you.
On the other note, you are a hypocrite. You dont deserve respect from anyone on any site for being a dis-loyal member. Also, there has been sucking up before but oh look at this "
When aryan was alive I actually pmed taios told her I appreciated what she did" that would count as sucking up. Learn some respect and decency for Java programmers. You need to grow up and stop acting like a little child and flaming people for not getting their FREE WORK DONE ON YOUR OWN TIME! As far as I'm concerned; rsr was and is better off without you.

Wtf you talkin abt.. Even b4 all u guyz posted against wht I thought abt arga I posted that I was wrong.. I didnt realize how long it took to make a bot.. And when aryan exists wht use would it be sucking up to Taios. . I aint comin cryin back.. I dun want arga and I don give a shit abt my spelling. My beef was b4 Abt arga but after tht guy said do you realize how long it takes to make a bot, I realized I was wrong.. But I still stand at wht I think abt Rs-Resources.. if u sayin I am comin crawling back Look at the posts it has never been edited so that means I realized I was wrong b4 all u guyz flamed me... If you still don believe me ask a mod to check if it was edited...

So my point is I was wrong abt arga (i dun care if i get it or not), and i still say I dont like the way rs-resources works.. The mods arent cool and i dont give a shit if u let me into the site or not

Taios
10-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Wtf you talkin abt.. Even b4 all u guyz posted against wht I thought abt arga I posted that I was wrong.. I didnt realize how long it took to make a bot.. And when aryan exists wht use would it be sucking up to Taios. . I aint comin cryin back.. I dun want arga and I don give a shit abt my spelling. My beef was b4 Abt arga but after tht guy said do you realize how long it takes to make a bot, I realized I was wrong.. But I still stand at wht I think abt Rs-Resources.. if u sayin I am comin crawling back Look at the posts it has never been edited so that means I realized I was wrong b4 all u guyz flamed me... If you still don believe me ask a mod to check if it was edited...

So my point is I was wrong abt arga (i dun care if i get it or not), and i still say I dont like the way rs-resources works.. The mods arent cool and i dont give a shit if u let me into the site or not

Good Good, because we dont give a shit if you are their either...Works out quite well i think.

The mods were rechosen btw.

My point is that you were calling me and the MS devs..money hungry...power hungry..when you dont even know us. RSR on phpbb3 has changed alot more. We reconised a problem and everyone attempted to change it.

lardmaster
10-31-2006, 12:22 AM
hey, taios, i dont mean to interrupt a discussion, but i was just wondering, what will arga use the java edits to do? locate objects?

da_professa
10-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Good Good, because we dont give a shit if you are their either...Works out quite well i think.

The mods were rechosen btw.

My point is that you were calling me and the MS devs..money hungry...power hungry..when you dont even know us. RSR on phpbb3 has changed alot more. We reconised a problem and everyone attempted to change it.

Ok to tell you the truth, when every1 started flaming me I thought i'd get banned from here, so i got kinda scared. But yesterday, I realized that I was playing runescape too much, so I told my mom to change my password and to not tell me. Since Now I don't care at all I'll talk straight up.

Taios I didnt call the ms devs money hungry, I called YOU money hungry. I recognize all that you have done, but you have been getting a bit too cocky (also bitchy). You got little pussies like the one from b4 saying oh Taios you owned em for every little shit. Even on other sites and shit, like that topic in which impsoft (now they are like the old rs-resources), had an argument with rs-resources (the old impsoft. Note sayin cuz of money hungry), I saw how your lil bitches were saying oh Taios you owned 'em, and arga owns and all that shit. These guyz pissed me off cuz they were talkin like 5 year old kids. Seriously you guyz using the word owned for every little shit. Also Taios about you having very lil money in your paypal acount I doubt that.

Ok here's the deal about all you guyz saying oh arga is free and blah blah. Heres the deal - all free things come wid a few strings attached. For example f2p world in runescape, Their are loads of free players for which jagex has to use their money to make servers for. BUT they do it because they know almost all members were f2p b4 and that its actually better for them. Why do you guyz hate jagex so much? they also giving you something for free. All your macroers (most) are f2p, why do you guyz still talk shit about jagex?. Is jagex not providing something for free for you like Taios is.

See because of arga Taios has loads of members on her site. I bet it'd drop down to half if Taios announced she is gonna stop making Arga. This is the string attached to the free arga. Having all these people on her site she gets something. The other day i clicked on and add for i think bitz or somethin to make money, and guess who the referrer was.. Taios is all great for making a free bot, BUT its free for you guyz, like fire fox, but like fire fox it is profitable for the owner. For example the sites you get payed for doing surveys they pay you for something that does not cost you to do, but they get payed for what you do.

So the argument about arga not existing, I was wrong ,but I still hate rsr, and now that I quit runescape I dont give a shit about what all u nerds think.

Taios
10-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Taios I didnt call the ms devs money hungry, I called YOU money hungry. I recognize all that you have done, but you have been getting a bit too cocky (also bitchy).

Bitchy? Yeah i have arguments with ruler and stuff. We actually get on quite well atm. If you HADNT noticed, mose comunity members at mopar all have massive arguments in the comminity section with him. NO ONE likes the fact that he sold Aryan when it wasnt his. How am i cocky? Do you think that i ask people to say that stuff? I remember even making an announcement once asking for people to stop saying it because I DONT LIKE IT. I dont like attention. This is what i am saying. YOU DONT KNOW ME. You act like you do, you act like you think im some Java nerd with no friends rotfl, sterotyping people. my friends dont even know that i program. I keep my social life AWAY from programming and stuff.

See because of arga Taios has loads of members on her site. I bet it'd drop down to half if Taios announced she is gonna stop making Arga. This is the string attached to the free arga. Having all these people on her site she gets something. The other day i clicked on and add for i think bitz or somethin to make money, and guess who the referrer was.. Taios is all great for making a free bot, BUT its free for you guyz, like fire fox, but like fire fox it is profitable for the owner. For example the sites you get payed for doing surveys they pay you for something that does not cost you to do, but they get payed for what you do.

We pay for an ENTIRE server. The money will go to that because if one month we cant pay, were stuffed and have to take down the server, alot of angry customers, rs-resources will be down aswell.

Stop acting like i made ARGA. I didnt. The team did. Get that? THE TEAM MADE IT.

Ok here's the deal about all you guyz saying oh arga is free and blah blah. Heres the deal - all free things come wid a few strings attached. For example f2p world in runescape, Their are loads of free players for which jagex has to use their money to make servers for. BUT they do it because they know almost all members were f2p b4 and that its actually better for them. Why do you guyz hate jagex so much? they also giving you something for free. All your macroers (most) are f2p, why do you guyz still talk shit about jagex?. Is jagex not providing something for free for you like Taios is.

Its kinda a tradition to talk shit about jagex. You get a really high level autoer your gonna be a bit pissed its banned arnt you? How are there strings attached. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Ok. Sir. Here is a picture of rs-resources paypal.
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2576/okhq9.th.jpg (http://img273.imageshack.us/my.php?image=okhq9.jpg)

Did you not read what i said? Money hungry...I am spending 2 years to raise 3395$ to GO TO costa rica to HELP the PEOPLE. Is that something some money hungry person would do? Spend that amount of time raising that amount of money? YOU DONT KNOW ME. Stop assuming. I only want to help people out. Why do you think i spent time Updating Aryan? I didnt want people to have to pay for impAryan. THEY SHOULDNT PAY.

Of course were going to have aruguments with other people who have made programs, its called DEBATING. I have actually frequently helped ruler out, informed him of traps. Like in impAryan, i couldnt help it, i knew what was wrong with it, i couldnt help but help him and told him why some scripts would work.

All this stuff about people hating jagex, people saying how good i am. This is nothing to do with me. This is other people's attitude. NOT MINE. So stop blaming me for it, if people support rs-resources that is up to them. If people want to hate rs-resources that is up to them. But to judge me when you dont even know me, what right do you have? I have spent most of my life, me and my mum fighting against someone whom was money hungry, getting our house smashed in because they wanted 20$, watching my mum being beaten all because she had no money to give, i assume you dont even know what the word money hungry is, i am not going to start posting a life story on here lol because i want to foget and i am guessing none of you care but this is where I GOT THIS, I CANT HELP HELPING PEOPLE, when you grow up helples to help this is what happens. Putting up a few ads? Money gained from bidvertiser when we had it was spent on the site, when we were ddossed, when i was getting ripped off from hosting. On a new template which was also a rip off and dont have it anymore.

Hopefully now you understand why i was so angry of being attacked like that. You are judging me when you do not even know me, honestly, me and Cory the other person i run the webServer with are talking about in the future after university, running some businesses and giving most of the money to charity. You ask some people on the internet whom i frequently talk to, i'll spend ages teaching them, helping them. You are attacking me for things people are saying, for support people give, how can you attack me for that? I have done nothing there, like i said i even made an announcement asking people to stop. I gave a quote from virtualmaster even saying that he knew i was blocking people for sucking up.

Dont make a massive topic on how much you hate stuff because of a general impression you recieved. You were wrong about arga, and the fact i am willing to help people, even people i am supposed to be, you could say against, like Ruler, i was supposed to be developing Aryan to completly beat him, thus giving info out like why some scripts wouldnt run would be seen as stupid. But i did it. Someone needs help im there.

Now, it seems you are angry at rs-resources members. Sorry but i cant change them. I also cant be blamed for their opinion, i am not incontrol of what they do. If they want to be thankful, they can. If they want to learn they can. If they want to suck up, no matter how much i ask for them not to, they will. If someone has the opinion that ARGA will own ibot. That is their opinion. I cant change that and neither can you. Its called freedom of speech, opinion, to each its own, you cant change everything. Making a big post on srl where people cant see it, cant see what they are doing is NOT the correct way to do it. Attacking someone whom doesnt ask for it, is NOT the correct way to do it.

I respect your opinion of rs-resources. But what you say of me. It is wrong, and not you, not anyone on the internet can say say otherwise except people that know me.

Ruroken
10-31-2006, 08:53 PM
da_profesor = owned.

Oh and when are you going to Costa Rica Taios?

Taios
10-31-2006, 09:19 PM
da_profesor = owned.

Oh and when are you going to Costa Rica Taios?

Quick note to da_professor. This is coming from someone whom is not an "rsr supporter" but i assume has gatherd this view from reading this.

:D, im going in 2008 Ruroken :D, we have about 20 months to raise the money :D. Im not looking forward to the injections we have to get or their giant spiders lol. eek.

www.world-challenge.co.uk is the place doing it :D.

Sumilion
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
...Krrrrkkrr... lots of flaming .. rrkkk... can't handle the flaming! :p

Serious time :
Ok, so SCAR works with colors and bitmaps and what not and i believe i-bot does aswell, but how does ARGA navigate runescape ? And any hint on where to begin learning Java, cause it has more future then pascal in my view ;)

lardmaster
11-01-2006, 12:39 AM
yay, sumilion ask same question as me, i try to quiet down flaming.

da_professa
11-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Bitchy? Yeah i have arguments with ruler and stuff. We actually get on quite well atm. If you HADNT noticed, mose comunity members at mopar all have massive arguments in the comminity section with him. NO ONE likes the fact that he sold Aryan when it wasnt his. How am i cocky? Do you think that i ask people to say that stuff? I remember even making an announcement once asking for people to stop saying it because I DONT LIKE IT. I dont like attention. This is what i am saying. YOU DONT KNOW ME. You act like you do, you act like you think im some Java nerd with no friends rotfl, sterotyping people. my friends dont even know that i program. I keep my social life AWAY from programming and stuff.

We pay for an ENTIRE server. The money will go to that because if one month we cant pay, were stuffed and have to take down the server, alot of angry customers, rs-resources will be down aswell.

Also Taios, I am not asking you to change people on rsr.. I am just hating Rs-R

Stop acting like i made ARGA. I didnt. The team did. Get that? THE TEAM MADE IT.

Its kinda a tradition to talk shit about jagex. You get a really high level autoer your gonna be a bit pissed its banned arnt you? How are there strings attached. Do you even know what you are talking about?
Ok. Sir. Here is a picture of rs-resources paypal.
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2576/okhq9.th.jpg (http://img273.imageshack.us/my.php?image=okhq9.jpg)

Did you not read what i said? Money hungry...I am spending 2 years to raise 3395$ to GO TO costa rica to HELP the PEOPLE. Is that something some money hungry person would do? Spend that amount of time raising that amount of money? YOU DONT KNOW ME. Stop assuming. I only want to help people out. Why do you think i spent time Updating Aryan? I didnt want people to have to pay for impAryan. THEY SHOULDNT PAY.

Of course were going to have aruguments with other people who have made programs, its called DEBATING. I have actually frequently helped ruler out, informed him of traps. Like in impAryan, i couldnt help it, i knew what was wrong with it, i couldnt help but help him and told him why some scripts would work.

All this stuff about people hating jagex, people saying how good i am. This is nothing to do with me. This is other people's attitude. NOT MINE. So stop blaming me for it, if people support rs-resources that is up to them. If people want to hate rs-resources that is up to them. But to judge me when you dont even know me, what right do you have? I have spent most of my life, me and my mum fighting against someone whom was money hungry, getting our house smashed in because they wanted 20$, watching my mum being beaten all because she had no money to give, i assume you dont even know what the word money hungry is, i am not going to start posting a life story on here lol because i want to foget and i am guessing none of you care but this is where I GOT THIS, I CANT HELP HELPING PEOPLE, when you grow up helples to help this is what happens. Putting up a few ads? Money gained from bidvertiser when we had it was spent on the site, when we were ddossed, when i was getting ripped off from hosting. On a new template which was also a rip off and dont have it anymore.

Hopefully now you understand why i was so angry of being attacked like that. You are judging me when you do not even know me, honestly, me and Cory the other person i run the webServer with are talking about in the future after university, running some businesses and giving most of the money to charity. You ask some people on the internet whom i frequently talk to, i'll spend ages teaching them, helping them. You are attacking me for things people are saying, for support people give, how can you attack me for that? I have done nothing there, like i said i even made an announcement asking people to stop. I gave a quote from virtualmaster even saying that he knew i was blocking people for sucking up.

Dont make a massive topic on how much you hate stuff because of a general impression you recieved. You were wrong about arga, and the fact i am willing to help people, even people i am supposed to be, you could say against, like Ruler, i was supposed to be developing Aryan to completly beat him, thus giving info out like why some scripts wouldnt run would be seen as stupid. But i did it. Someone needs help im there.

Now, it seems you are angry at rs-resources members. Sorry but i cant change them. I also cant be blamed for their opinion, i am not incontrol of what they do. If they want to be thankful, they can. If they want to learn they can. If they want to suck up, no matter how much i ask for them not to, they will. If someone has the opinion that ARGA will own ibot. That is their opinion. I cant change that and neither can you. Its called freedom of speech, opinion, to each its own, you cant change everything. Making a big post on srl where people cant see it, cant see what they are doing is NOT the correct way to do it. Attacking someone whom doesnt ask for it, is NOT the correct way to do it.

I respect your opinion of rs-resources. But what you say of me. It is wrong, and not you, not anyone on the internet can say say otherwise except people that know me.

Ok first off lol.. Your tellin me that I think your some nerd.. umm... where did I say that. I never said something like that, and your SAYING that I THINK that your some programming nerd. Like you said don't judge people if you don't noe em. This isn't really judging but still

Abt hating jagex. Do you even know the guy. Let me give you the speech you gave me. How do you know that jagex might not be using money for helping charities (i am not saying all money). Why would you hate jagex, if they banned a high lvl autoing acount. For example I got on your site contributed a lot.. And then all of a sudden I started spamming , I will get banned, but no reason for hating.

The only reason why I posted this here is because I know how rsr is. I post something like this there, most probably it will get locked, or you'll have one page worth of ppl just saying da professa = owned, or taios you owned.

Taios I said b4 that I know what you did. But your acting bitchy. I don't want your life story. You might just be making it up. I got some things I can cry about but I don't think you guyz wana hear it.

Ruroken did you even read everything? I was talking about how noobs like you sayin oh you owned and shit like that for no reason. Can you post something useful or don't post at all. No matter what you say I gurantee that you did not read everything from this topic so either u stfu, or read . If you would have read then maybe you would have something better than da professa = owned. I don't mind if you flame me like taios did, I like that. She's got information, but retards like you either f off or post something useful.

Taios abt the paypal acount, umm... any1 can make one and that's not propper proof.

Also somewhere on YOUR site i read.. I am 110% sure i read it. SOme guy said that macrosoft team made arga and some shit like that. And YOu posted I and Zapacky made it. I swear I would find it if you had the old site up. on the other hand, Zapacky i like. He's not bitchy like you.

inferno
11-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Serious time :
Ok, so SCAR works with colors and bitmaps and what not and i believe i-bot does aswell, but how does ARGA navigate runescape ? And any hint on where to begin learning Java, cause it has more future then pascal in my view ;)

Everything in Runescape has an id, chickens have ids, doors have ids etc.. also, all the tiles the world is made up of have X, Y co-ordinates. I think thats how it works. I know almost nothing though so I'm probably wrong.

Ok first off lol.. Your tellin me that I think your some nerd.. umm... where did I say that. I never said something like that, and your SAYING that I THINK that your some programming nerd.

Bad memory?

So the argument about arga not existing, I was wrong ,but I still hate rsr, and now that I quit runescape I dont give a shit about what all u nerds think.

Taios
11-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Ok first off lol.. Your tellin me that I think your some nerd.. umm... where did I say that. I never said something like that, and your SAYING that I THINK that your some programming nerd. Like you said don't judge people if you don't noe em. This isn't really judging but still

Abt hating jagex. Do you even know the guy. Let me give you the speech you gave me. How do you know that jagex might not be using money for helping charities (i am not saying all money). Why would you hate jagex, if they banned a high lvl autoing acount. For example I got on your site contributed a lot.. And then all of a sudden I started spamming , I will get banned, but no reason for hating.

The only reason why I posted this here is because I know how rsr is. I post something like this there, most probably it will get locked, or you'll have one page worth of ppl just saying da professa = owned, or taios you owned.

Taios I said b4 that I know what you did. But your acting bitchy. I don't want your life story. You might just be making it up. I got some things I can cry about but I don't think you guyz wana hear it.

Ruroken did you even read everything? I was talking about how noobs like you sayin oh you owned and shit like that for no reason. Can you post something useful or don't post at all. No matter what you say I gurantee that you did not read everything from this topic so either u stfu, or read . If you would have read then maybe you would have something better than da professa = owned. I don't mind if you flame me like taios did, I like that. She's got information, but retards like you either f off or post something useful.

Taios abt the paypal acount, umm... any1 can make one and that's not propper proof.

Also somewhere on YOUR site i read.. I am 110% sure i read it. SOme guy said that macrosoft team made arga and some shit like that. And YOu posted I and Zapacky made it. I swear I would find it if you had the old site up. on the other hand, Zapacky i like. He's not bitchy like you.

Um i didnt say there was anything wrong with Jagex getting money? They are a company and thats what they do. I just said that its not my fault if they are like that because thats other people's opinions lol.

As for paypal proof, what proof do you want? That is rs-resources paypal. The email is there, im not exactly going to give you the password now am i?

Now like i said, i didnt want to give my life story but i wanted to use it as an explination, contextual information to be applied to an argument, therefore i said :

"am not going to start posting a life story on here lol because i want to foget and i am guessing none of you care" - I dont blame anyone for not caring, they have their lifes to worry about. + That wasnt a life story =p.

I think you will probaly be referring to the first announcement Zappacky said, something like, "Ive started work on a new bot, arga and Taios is going to help me later when she gets in". I can get up the old forums but i doubt i would have said that. I wouldnt have a reason to lie. lol everyone has worked soo hard on it.

Yup im being bitchy, arguing. Nonetheless so are you. You attacked everything i worked for lol, can you expect me not to reply ? :p. Also, im a girl =p i has an excuse !! :P ( just joking)

Sumilion
11-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Yo Taios, you gotta fill out your app better (wo)man ;) though i would've suspected some admin would let you in because your you. But can you answer my question i asked earlier ? (how does ARGA navigate RS ?) And if it's with id's as inferno said before, please explain a bit more, cause i don't see the way it would work with having an id number of something.

da_professa
11-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Um i didnt say there was anything wrong with Jagex getting money? They are a company and thats what they do. I just said that its not my fault if they are like that because thats other people's opinions lol.

As for paypal proof, what proof do you want? That is rs-resources paypal. The email is there, im not exactly going to give you the password now am i?

Now like i said, i didnt want to give my life story but i wanted to use it as an explination, contextual information to be applied to an argument, therefore i said :

"am not going to start posting a life story on here lol because i want to foget and i am guessing none of you care" - I dont blame anyone for not caring, they have their lifes to worry about. + That wasnt a life story =p.

I think you will probaly be referring to the first announcement Zappacky said, something like, "Ive started work on a new bot, arga and Taios is going to help me later when she gets in". I can get up the old forums but i doubt i would have said that. I wouldnt have a reason to lie. lol everyone has worked soo hard on it.

Yup im being bitchy, arguing. Nonetheless so are you. You attacked everything i worked for lol, can you expect me not to reply ? :p. Also, im a girl =p i has an excuse !! :P ( just joking)

Ok enuff is enuff... I was completely wrong about arga. I just got pissed off when people said that I came crawling back. I'll be 100% honest here. I don't care if you guyz say I got owned or whtever but hey here's the truth.

First off when I first started cheating I found Scar. Didn't understand a single thing, tried running scripts and they wouldnt work. After like a week of efforts I finally had it work. So I started auto mining ess. Then I started searching for scripts on different forums. There some one posted link for rs-resources saying aryan is way better than scar. So I switched over to rsr ... At first I was completely a leecher, Leeching like crazy. But there was this one thing I did different than leechers, I was reading around. I woulldn't post as much but I would read around. Not just the scripts section but around general discussions and other places.

Then slowly I started posting after I read how much people hated leechers. Once I started posting I got addicted to the site, I was coming here like all the time. I would auto in background and read around at rs-r. Then I got really fascinated by Aryan so I started reading downloading books and tutorials. But it was very annoying reading on the comp so I switched my computer engineering class to computer science. WEll in that class I was hoping to learn some Java, but instead we learned some other program, but it was kinda like java.

After finishing that course (I got 91% even after all the times I got cought playing quake when we should be working) I started reading books again. I started to understand a bit. But then i think what happened was You had to go somewhere or something like that. I mean aryan was not being updated.. I think your site had a LOT of people coming or something like that. Anyways when ur site was down I spent most time reading books.

Then after a while aryan went away and the announcement came abt cheating is still alive and that ur making a new bot (later decided to be named santa, then chosen to be named arga). That's when you said you'll be handing out auths for money or gp. Well people were still cool at the site, it was still fun. After you said only some ppl get it and its free, thats when the site changed up. People started sucking up and all tht shit happened. That's when I started not liking rs-r. I seriously disliked the mods, but that changed now. I started searching around for other communities. Then rs-r was getting more and more crappy. That's when I came here, and also went over to impsoft. Impsoft was kinda good but when I tried to get help trying to make scripts there were not that much help, and seriously I didnt understand that much about programming impsoft. It was especially because their help commands did not have any discription like srl. RS-R got hacked I completely stopped going. Then ur site was back up I went here and there. Read tht regs were open again and old members got a new section. Thats where people were really shitty. It wasn't really u as much, but I was kinda hatin u also. So I stopped going.

I went there after all you guys flamed me and it has changed. I saw ur post abt stop bitching at me. Well maybe I didn't really hate you but I hated the people at the site. Many of the old mods, they attitudes were just shitty.

Well I agree that I have been defeated. But I still stand with some things I have said. One RS-R has changed. Maybe now with more strict mods and more new mods its back to the old rs-r. Taios I gotta say ur good at debating. On ur site b4 I loved the debate section, that villu should have also..

For those of you that will ofcourse think I am coming back crying for arga, that's not true. Like every1 else I would love to get arga, but I noe I don't deserve to get ARGA. To show that I won't return to Rs R anymore. To show that I am not backing down because I want arga, but I was wrong. Somethings though I still agree with, like ur mods or old mods were not the best. You did kinda get different but the last post you made changed it all... I gotta say tht post changed the way I thought, it was so calm and peaceful. I came to this site ready to type some more stuff in response to your big arguments but hey i posted big but not against you... Also another thing i still stand for that I said is that I never said that I think your some nerd or wht eever so inferno its not tht I have bad memory its just tht i didn't say it. So if you still say that i said it or said something tht leads in tht direction tht i meant to say it plz quote it like you quoted me b4 in ur last post..................and thts all.. Maybe I was wrong abt u and arga, but don't u think also that (excluding the way rsr is right now) rsr changed between the time aryan died and till rsr got hacked for the worst. Wht do you think abt tht? In tht period of time that's where my anger really developed and it all cooled down with ur last post :cool: .. For all of you who still call me a leecher and after arga, tell me one thing would a leecher or some noob right a post this big? I saw somewhere on villu-reborn some post made by some x scripter in which he just made a topic and wrote I am hot, and at the end i think fawaki closed that. At least I posted more than tht guy, maybe I posted wrong but hey I stood with wht i said up until now..

And plz PLZ PLZ people don't get me mad again by posting stuff like you just got owned .. If you wana say that can you plz say a bit more than tht. Like post a couple of quotes, or point out how ? cuz if u just right tht than your like those team of 4 people liking one person in runescape and saying you got owned and ur a noob. I mean come on runescape is not tht much dependent (notice i said tht much) on ur skills in real life. I don't noe wht i was trying to say but just if you wana say I got owned do it in a more detailed way so I can argue back... thx for ur time... Lol also lemme know if you have actually read this whole topic.. I think only me and taios were the one reading everything tht people posted..

Ok thts all...I'll still be around if any1 still decides to flame me (in a negative way. i don't know if there is a positive way)..Sorry Taios for saying something that you worked so hard on didn't exist and blaming you for the mistakes of others. Also abt the paypal pict (just to get it off my head), when you make a website you get (in most cases) more than one email wid that website. So what i meant is you could have easily made another acount, but wht ever. Lemme just say wht u wanted to hear Your not oney hungry...:D

lardmaster
11-02-2006, 04:49 PM
yay, now there be no more flaming?...

Taios
11-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Yes, i do agree. Rsr did changed after it was hacked. I think it was going down hill before it though.

Who knows, hopefully that will get back on track also. ARGA im hoping will bring everyone together, people will learn how to script, people will write tutorials on how to use it, people to help each other out.

Thank you for your apology. Also, i apologise to the members here for my arguing, and those having to read it. :p.

da_professa
11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Taios remember those scripts you made for aryan.. On the front page of the rsr website long time ago. You only had 2 parts to it, I pmed you once asking you to update it(long time ago though). Can you continue those cuz those tutorials were really easy to understand

Taios
11-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Taios remember those scripts you made for aryan.. On the front page of the rsr website long time ago. You only had 2 parts to it, I pmed you once asking you to update it(long time ago though). Can you continue those cuz those tutorials were really easy to understand

You mean those Aryan scripting tutorials? Glad they were easy to understand. I remember being a lil worried that i hadnt made the easy enough.

I will probaly be writing some for ARGA. Did you want some for something else?

Sumilion
11-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Taios, check your pm...

To the curious folks, it's not a suckup pm, you know me ;)

ruler
11-04-2006, 02:04 AM
I got $180.69 USD left in paypal but the acct is limited so i got to wait 180 days to get at it.

lardmaster
11-04-2006, 03:02 AM
should i start a thread asking what is so special about arga? no-one tell me :(

Taios
11-04-2006, 01:55 PM
should i start a thread asking what is so special about arga? no-one tell me :(

You will just have to wait and see ;)

lardmaster
11-04-2006, 04:17 PM
aaaaauuuuuuggghhh, a bot is supposed to be the best bot ever, and i dont even know what it does!!!!!! hmmm, maybe ill snoop around rs-resources!

joshie
12-17-2006, 03:22 AM
Taios can you help me with ARGA? impsoft is gay they just rip other bots *cough* ruler *cough*

Harp00nage
12-18-2006, 02:07 AM
I have arga, and it PWNS!!! im running 10 iron miners at the same time RIGHT NOW ON THE SAME COMP !!! ITS ALL IN THE TABS!! OMFG LEET... im on a laptop, and have 512 ram... it pwns... i get like 1.5k iron an hour from all these dudes.. i wish i could just switch users

joshie
12-24-2006, 05:00 PM
1st of all harp00nage leecher!
2nd didn't you read "READ ME OR DIE DIE DIE" it says 6 bots at max i hope someone DDOS's you jeez fucking t3h l33ch3r

thanatos920
12-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Ok to tell you the truth, when every1 started flaming me I thought i'd get banned from here, so i got kinda scared. But yesterday, I realized that I was playing runescape too much, so I told my mom to change my password and to not tell me. Since Now I don't care at all I'll talk straight up.

Taios I didnt call the ms devs money hungry, I called YOU money hungry. I recognize all that you have done, but you have been getting a bit too cocky (also bitchy). You got little pussies like the one from b4 saying oh Taios you owned em for every little shit. Even on other sites and shit, like that topic in which impsoft (now they are like the old rs-resources), had an argument with rs-resources (the old impsoft. Note sayin cuz of money hungry), I saw how your lil bitches were saying oh Taios you owned 'em, and arga owns and all that shit. These guyz pissed me off cuz they were talkin like 5 year old kids. Seriously you guyz using the word owned for every little shit. Also Taios about you having very lil money in your paypal acount I doubt that.

You sir, are the biggest idiot I've ever seen, you're biggest arguments are.

A) A woman who contributes all her money to a good cause is money hungry.
B) People are rs resources say owned too much.
C) The free bot isnt free because you have to register on her forums for it....

WHAT THE FUCK.

Dude grow up, and shut the fuck up, you go you flame. Then everyone flames you for being such a fucking idiot, so you suck up, when that doesn't work for you, you flame again, and a few posts down from this quote you start sucking up again. Grow some fucking balls and shut up, if you believe in something, then stay by your opinion and quit fucking changing to the side you think will win. You are just a useless leecher who wants something for free. Let me tell you something, I don't even like ARGA, I didn't like sbot or aryan either, bots are just too perfect, and to have public ones causes waves upon waves of leechers. I'm a typical scar scripter and you sir, are just an idiot, arguing over a stupid bot that isnt even yours, because you can't work for half a minute to learn how to script in paskel and write scar scripts. Look at your poor ass spelling and grammar, it sickens me to read a single one of your posts, all your stupid b4's and horrid grammar, just shut the fuck up and leave dude.

Point blank.
Arga never even had a release date, so they havn't delayed shit, a bot takes literally 100's of hours to make, java or otherwise, so shut the fuck up unless you want to contribute. You call taois money hungry, do you even know shit all about her? Your waisting your breath and you've just ruined your rep here at villu, my suggestion, is to get your pubescent ass off the computer, quit jerking off to porn, and go get some fucking friends, work hard in school and get somewhere in life. Instead of wasting all your days infront of a computer waiting for the release of a bot for a useless pixelized game. Runescape is supposed to be entertainment, just as making this bot for Taois is, it isnt suppesed to be your life, so just shut the fuck up, and leave.

thanatos920
12-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Ok enuff is enuff... I was completely wrong about arga. I just got pissed off when people said that I came crawling back. I'll be 100% honest here. I don't care if you guyz say I got owned or whtever but hey here's the truth.

First off when I first started cheating I found Scar. Didn't understand a single thing, tried running scripts and they wouldnt work. After like a week of efforts I finally had it work. So I started auto mining ess. Then I started searching for scripts on different forums. There some one posted link for rs-resources saying aryan is way better than scar. So I switched over to rsr ... At first I was completely a leecher, Leeching like crazy. But there was this one thing I did different than leechers, I was reading around. I woulldn't post as much but I would read around. Not just the scripts section but around general discussions and other places.

Then slowly I started posting after I read how much people hated leechers. Once I started posting I got addicted to the site, I was coming here like all the time. I would auto in background and read around at rs-r. Then I got really fascinated by Aryan so I started reading downloading books and tutorials. But it was very annoying reading on the comp so I switched my computer engineering class to computer science. WEll in that class I was hoping to learn some Java, but instead we learned some other program, but it was kinda like java.

After finishing that course (I got 91% even after all the times I got cought playing quake when we should be working) I started reading books again. I started to understand a bit. But then i think what happened was You had to go somewhere or something like that. I mean aryan was not being updated.. I think your site had a LOT of people coming or something like that. Anyways when ur site was down I spent most time reading books.

Then after a while aryan went away and the announcement came abt cheating is still alive and that ur making a new bot (later decided to be named santa, then chosen to be named arga). That's when you said you'll be handing out auths for money or gp. Well people were still cool at the site, it was still fun. After you said only some ppl get it and its free, thats when the site changed up. People started sucking up and all tht shit happened. That's when I started not liking rs-r. I seriously disliked the mods, but that changed now. I started searching around for other communities. Then rs-r was getting more and more crappy. That's when I came here, and also went over to impsoft. Impsoft was kinda good but when I tried to get help trying to make scripts there were not that much help, and seriously I didnt understand that much about programming impsoft. It was especially because their help commands did not have any discription like srl. RS-R got hacked I completely stopped going. Then ur site was back up I went here and there. Read tht regs were open again and old members got a new section. Thats where people were really shitty. It wasn't really u as much, but I was kinda hatin u also. So I stopped going.

I went there after all you guys flamed me and it has changed. I saw ur post abt stop bitching at me. Well maybe I didn't really hate you but I hated the people at the site. Many of the old mods, they attitudes were just shitty.

Well I agree that I have been defeated. But I still stand with some things I have said. One RS-R has changed. Maybe now with more strict mods and more new mods its back to the old rs-r. Taios I gotta say ur good at debating. On ur site b4 I loved the debate section, that villu should have also..

For those of you that will ofcourse think I am coming back crying for arga, that's not true. Like every1 else I would love to get arga, but I noe I don't deserve to get ARGA. To show that I won't return to Rs R anymore. To show that I am not backing down because I want arga, but I was wrong. Somethings though I still agree with, like ur mods or old mods were not the best. You did kinda get different but the last post you made changed it all... I gotta say tht post changed the way I thought, it was so calm and peaceful. I came to this site ready to type some more stuff in response to your big arguments but hey i posted big but not against you... Also another thing i still stand for that I said is that I never said that I think your some nerd or wht eever so inferno its not tht I have bad memory its just tht i didn't say it. So if you still say that i said it or said something tht leads in tht direction tht i meant to say it plz quote it like you quoted me b4 in ur last post..................and thts all.. Maybe I was wrong abt u and arga, but don't u think also that (excluding the way rsr is right now) rsr changed between the time aryan died and till rsr got hacked for the worst. Wht do you think abt tht? In tht period of time that's where my anger really developed and it all cooled down with ur last post :cool: .. For all of you who still call me a leecher and after arga, tell me one thing would a leecher or some noob right a post this big? I saw somewhere on villu-reborn some post made by some x scripter in which he just made a topic and wrote I am hot, and at the end i think fawaki closed that. At least I posted more than tht guy, maybe I posted wrong but hey I stood with wht i said up until now..

And plz PLZ PLZ people don't get me mad again by posting stuff like you just got owned .. If you wana say that can you plz say a bit more than tht. Like post a couple of quotes, or point out how ? cuz if u just right tht than your like those team of 4 people liking one person in runescape and saying you got owned and ur a noob. I mean come on runescape is not tht much dependent (notice i said tht much) on ur skills in real life. I don't noe wht i was trying to say but just if you wana say I got owned do it in a more detailed way so I can argue back... thx for ur time... Lol also lemme know if you have actually read this whole topic.. I think only me and taios were the one reading everything tht people posted..

Ok thts all...I'll still be around if any1 still decides to flame me (in a negative way. i don't know if there is a positive way)..Sorry Taios for saying something that you worked so hard on didn't exist and blaming you for the mistakes of others. Also abt the paypal pict (just to get it off my head), when you make a website you get (in most cases) more than one email wid that website. So what i meant is you could have easily made another acount, but wht ever. Lemme just say wht u wanted to hear Your not oney hungry...:D

Sorry to double post, but dude, nobody really cares about your life story, point blank, you were wrong. All you needed to say, and if you don't care what "all us nerds" think about you, then why do you keep bothering to defend yourself...Just shut up, apologize and leave. You've already proven your worth, and it really isnt much.

Taios
12-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Lol, this may aswell be locked

ARGA has been released.

Starblaster100
12-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Indeed it can