PDA

View Full Version : Solarwind's JESSI preview

solarwind
10-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Here is a preview from my project JESSI. It has two mouse functions that "breakaway" the mouse. A simple SCAR script is included as well to demonstrate how you might use the program. Please give me feedback. Say anything you want. If you think it's total crap, tell me and tell me why. If you think it's good, say so. Also tell me if you think it's too simple or good enough or what improvements I could make.

Note: This is only a fragment of my secret project. I have more functions, but I don't want to release them yet. Also, this is not nearly complete, it is at a very primitive stage, so please give me a lot of feedback.

There are two files: JESSI.scar and aftermouse.scar.

Create a new folder in your includes folder called JESSI and place JESSI.scar in there. Place the demonstration script aftermouse.scar anywhere you want.

Also note that this is a very small portion of my project but this function will become very important in my project and may become 10 times as big (or more) in the very near future.

Rick
10-27-2006, 11:23 PM
The movement is very random and human like :D I like it :D Hope to see more from this JESSI project.

solarwind
10-27-2006, 11:29 PM
The movement is very random and human like :D I like it :D Hope to see more from this JESSI project.

Thanks r!ch!e. It'll get better and better, this is very primitive now.

I need more feedback please! (From everyone)

senrath
10-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Very nice. I can't wait to see what J.E.S.S.I. is like when it is done.

Rick
10-27-2006, 11:38 PM
can i beta test JESSI :wink: Oh im trying to find a way to run two processes on scar. Very hard but.... yh we'll c.

Boreas
10-27-2006, 11:55 PM
I've been working on the moving mouse and searching at the same time thing. I took mmouse and found where it moves point by point and stuck an isuptext in there. It worked but didn't move smoothly. So I tried using 2 SCARs with ISM, that is working beautifully. I have it in a bankfinder atm, and it works fine. Once I tweak the bank finding part I'll show it to you. I have the main script tell the help script to start watching, then the main script moves the mouse across the screen, while the helper script is watching the uptext, when the main script stops moving it tells the helper script to stop watching then the helper script sends the coords to the main script. I haven't tried using 1 SCAR and the thread call thing cuz I don't know how to do that.

solarwind
10-28-2006, 01:20 AM
I've been working on the moving mouse and searching at the same time thing. I took mmouse and found where it moves point by point and stuck an isuptext in there. It worked but didn't move smoothly. So I tried using 2 SCARs with ISM, that is working beautifully. I have it in a bankfinder atm, and it works fine. Once I tweak the bank finding part I'll show it to you. I have the main script tell the help script to start watching, then the main script moves the mouse across the screen, while the helper script is watching the uptext, when the main script stops moving it tells the helper script to stop watching then the helper script sends the coords to the main script. I haven't tried using 1 SCAR and the thread call thing cuz I don't know how to do that.

Thanks a lot. I was thinking of the exact same thing. Like, exactly. Lol, it was in the middle of the night (around 3 am). Some idiot's very noisy car sped past my house. I woke up with a start. *ding*. Idea. Use ISM. Lol, now this will sound stupid. I got out my laptop, turned on Linux (I didn't feel like Windows at the time) and started up SCAR. *type type type* for a few minutes and *boom*. There it was. two SCARs communicating with each other. I fired up RuneScape and added some synchronization features to my 2 scripts. There it was. (In half an hour), a fully functional (yet very buggy and primitive) SCAR script that gets colour and moves the mouse almost all the time. This is very undetectable and will defiantly be a priority addition to JESSI.

Thanks all for the info! I'm busy at work.....

Boreas
10-28-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm assuming aftermouse is for after clicking right?

BTW I finished a protoype format for ISM helper script, it's used in a bankfinder, see the 2 process thread.

lardmaster
10-28-2006, 04:34 PM
wait, how do u run scar on linux?

solarwind
10-28-2006, 04:47 PM
wait, how do u run scar on linux?

Oh, that's quite easy, use the program "Wine" to genarate a fake windows api. It runes most windows programs on Linux. The new version of Wine owns all.

lardmaster
10-28-2006, 07:37 PM
ok, wine, that was what i was considering

solarwind
10-28-2006, 09:07 PM
ok, wine, that was what i was considering

What Linux distro do you use? I use Kubuntu.