PDA

View Full Version : How To Appeal An Offence/Ban

greg3507
07-13-2008, 03:12 AM
Ok, Jagex offers three different kinds of appeal.

APOLOGY

Basicaly, Jagex offers the option of apologizing for people who want to feel a little bit better about themselves after breaking rule. In most situations, Jagex will not give a crap if you apologize and the offence will still stand.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT MADE A MISTAKE

This is your best shot to have offences taken off your account. From my experience, I believe that Jagex automaticaly approves about 20-50 percent of these appeals. So even if you type random crap you still have the same chance of getting your appeal aproved.

YOU WERE NOT IN CONTROL OF YOUR ACCOUNT

I think that these appeals get automatically rejected unless the IP on which the offense was commited is different from yours.

Most importantly, don't bother spending time thinking about what to write for your appeal as chances are it won't be read by a human being!!!!!!!

This is my first tutorial so please dont be too harsh. :)

Harkonnen
07-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Well I htink this is a fine way to start but what you need to do is get an army creator and make some people then purposely get them banned and try different techniques to get them unbanned

If you would like some help i have nothing better to do when I am not working on my script

randy marsh
07-14-2008, 08:10 PM
good luck they never seem to accept any..

Harkonnen
07-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Just the same I think that if we fouind a near fool proof method just think we could bring back the golden days ... NAY a new era of AUTOING BLISS MWHAHAHA AND I WILL BE YOUR KING... oops sorry but seriously I think it could be done if given some time.

max hit 28
08-08-2008, 02:08 AM
gl man, i've had about 5 bans for autoing and none of them were approved, even ones done before the date that they have no proof of they just deny the appeal

dark pali82
08-08-2008, 02:42 AM
how come they never show you evidence that was gathered against your case
they always keep it covered up
maybe its a conspiracy ???

Teh Taco Mastah
08-15-2008, 10:06 PM
NEVER try someone was in control of your account. They lock your account and make it imposable for you to get it back.

cookiedude1
09-21-2008, 08:47 PM
thanks, this will come in real useful if i do get banned

Brain
09-21-2008, 09:27 PM
NEVER try someone was in control of your account. They lock your account and make it imposable for you to get it back.

No, they lock your account and then you just recover it similarly to the way you recover it with recovery questions...

I have just appealed 2 account this way, (ip has changed since they were banned) and I have already had them locked, and got both of them back, now I am just waiting to see if I get the BM's removed or not.

EDIT:
and I just noticed the new guy in front of me grave-dug this thread -.-

nething
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM
I tried appealing about 10 of my offences (I only have 1.7 blk marks though) that were all for breaking rule 1 (cussing). What I did, which I heard worked and I thought I would try since I wasn't even planning on appealing them, was I did "Jagex made a mistake" or whatever option and just typed in random stuff. All of them were denied...

richman35_jr
12-20-2008, 11:30 AM
its nice :) im glad i never had to appeal xD

corn77
01-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Ive never had to appeal so far, Im trying to the best of my ability to keep it under that raps. hopefully I can stay clean. thanks for the info tho.

-corn77

happyfriends
01-18-2009, 02:25 PM
what you mean by CUSTOMER SUPPORT MADE A MISTAKE
??

Shenkai
01-22-2009, 12:37 AM
I like how you point out how hopeless this process basically is... But now we all know which option to choose. Problem with customer support for the win I guess.

runegold
01-23-2009, 01:30 AM
well my account was banned, and i said my brother was on my account, and they gave me my account back, the ip was the sam the entire time

benjaa
01-23-2009, 02:41 AM
i always just apologize, and ive had no permanent bans

Cds000
01-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Didn't wrk :P