PDA

View Full Version : Monk Fighter & Healer Beta

da_professa
11-03-2006, 03:51 AM
MONK FIGHTER BETA
I worked on it alot. Finally I think it's good enough to realease it. Note please watch it start off. Note It will first try and heal even if it got full hp.

Also The progress report doesn't work. Any1 nice enough plz remove the { from the progress report and let me know why it doesn't work

Next Version will use DTM.

This version has 6 different colours for monks. It will also use 3 different fighting methods. I made lots more but only 3 worked.

Plz just tell me how it worked. ( i was about to write plz post progress report).

Note this is good for training pures. It's not an over night script but is good. I got my pure up until 40 strength and 40 attack with this. 20 attack was from vampire slayer quest. What i did for most of it was that I put my computer in very high resoultion. Like highest my graphic card allowed (by high I mean like smaller.. like above 1024*800). Then i put runescape window in corner, and watched movie on other half. So that if anything stupid happens I can see what happened.

It doesn't auto set the attack, strength, defence. Next version will hopefully have that.

Edit: Next version is going to be even better.. Thx to fakawi.......I was looking at his ratz.. The way he used for finding rats (still don't understand finding by dtm), but still the ways he used.. Its amazing.. Next version will be way better.......!!! hopefully

SoupyBastrd
11-03-2006, 12:20 PM
This Is Why Ur Progress Report doesnt work..
you neeed to inttostr to make it disp as a string in writeln
so change
procedure progressreport;
Begin
Writeln('*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>');
Writeln('Just A Simple Report');
Writeln('Number Of Monks Killed: '+ killed);
Writeln('Strenght Lvl when Started: '+ strengthlvl);
strngthlvl := GetSkillLevel('strength');
Writeln('Strenght Lvl NOW: '+ strngthlvl);
Writeln('Number Of Times Healed: '+ timesheald);
end;
To This:
Begin
Writeln('Number Of Monks Killed: '+ inttostr(killed));
Writeln('Strenght Lvl when Started: '+ inttostr(strengthlvl));
Writeln('Strenght Lvl NOW: '+ inttostr(strngthlvl));
Writeln('Number Of Times Healed: '+ inttostr(timesheald));
end;

SoupyBastrd

da_professa
11-03-2006, 03:39 PM
thx alot man.. lol i didnt noe ur name and I was wondering why u said soupy bastard..lol .. thx alot.. I'll fix it up and give u credit

Pentti
11-03-2006, 04:09 PM
i think that the antirandoms will not work until you put player format there, example:

procedure Declareplayers;
begin
HowManyPlayers:=1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer:=0;

Players[0].Name :='Replace with name';
Players[0].Pass :='Replace with password';
Players[0].Nick :='Replace with nickname';
Players[0].Loc :='';
Players[0].Active:=True;
end;

Put this procedure after setupsrl;
example:
begin
setupsrl;
declareplayers;
end;

da_professa
11-04-2006, 04:22 AM
kk thx alot.. I'll also put tht in the next version.. Atm I have to work on homeowrk

rs str godz
12-12-2006, 03:58 PM
ill test

this is my first post :)

joshie
12-12-2006, 07:10 PM
thanks looks good ill try today smetime maybe

kjsoccerboy
12-13-2006, 09:42 PM
I had a problem. It found the color of the monks perfectly, but it wouldn't click on them, just move to them. Besides that the script is flippin sweet!
Oh and also the healing part works great!

DaWu
12-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I had a problem. It found the color of the monks perfectly, but it wouldn't click on them, just move to them. Besides that the script is flippin sweet!
Oh and also the healing part works great!

I made my own version of it with other attacking procedures, and now it works like wonder, maybe you should do so too ? Kattackmonster & FindMonster do the job great.

kjsoccerboy
12-14-2006, 03:36 AM
Ok good idea thanks. Sorry I'm a n00b at this

da_professa
12-14-2006, 05:22 AM
I haven't updated it cuz no one was posting comments.. but I'll update it and make it more complex since people posting now..

Expect fixed, better, and next version in around 3 days -ish.. also please be careful people this should not be run for a long period of time without being watched, because I made this script when I was pretty new to scripting.. so it's not fail safe.. NExt Version will be.. Expect it in a couple of days like I said..

syberium
12-24-2006, 07:49 PM
man i hope u update soon! ive been using dawus autofighter pro.. ( i dont know wut happend to his thread im sad that his pro 1.41 is gone never saved it =[ ) but ya i need 1 for monks! hope to see an update soon! =] great job man

WhiteShadow
12-25-2006, 04:57 AM
I quickly analyzed your script a bit. :cartman:

- You must use the PlayerForm or DeclarePlayers;
-

Begin
Writeln('Number Of Monks Killed: '+ IntToStr(killed));
Writeln('Strenght Lvl when Started: '+ IntToStr(strengthlvl));
Writeln('Strenght Lvl NOW: '+ IntToStr(strngthlvl));
Writeln('Number Of Times Healed: '+ IntToStr(timesheald));
end;
- Rawr, learn scripting standards. ;D
- Stay consistent, use your if then's. For example of why it's bad:

FindObjFast(x,y,'onk',monk2,tolerance);
MMouse(x,y,1,1);
What if it did not find that color? x, y would remain 0, therefore it would move to the top left corner.
- Use TimeMarkers
- OutFight is not a good choice. If has no anti randoms, mod it a bit and paste it in your script.
- You should make it logout or something when colors aren't found.
- !!Don't limit yourself to color, try bitmaps and etc.
- Multiple players. ;)

Nice though, your a pretty great scripter. Good job! I hope you become even better. :D

anandacote
12-25-2006, 06:49 AM
Thanks for putting so much time into scripting. This is a good script idea. Though it needs to be improved, i am sure the new version will be quit good ;)

paul da playa
12-29-2006, 06:48 AM
thanks its a practical script and il be sure to use it