PDA

View Full Version : Testing a Fcuntino

YoHoJo
11-03-2006, 06:25 AM
Hey im creating a new anti ban function right now and i need some help for all of you!
Id appreciate it if you guys could post pics of autoing characters with default looks.

Green Pats, Tan Shirt

Im going to need quite a few pics of characters like this. Nothing too big just a nice pic of an autoer you spot here or there.

Thanks,
You will be credited for your help,
yohojo

CamHart
11-03-2006, 02:20 PM
This is a good idea, and ill check to see if i have any default autoers dressed like that, but wouldn't it be easier to just make one character with default colors and take pictures yourself of him?

Boreas
11-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Are you making something that does NextPlayer(false) if the player is wearing default clothes?

YoHoJo
11-03-2006, 11:57 PM
This is a good idea, and ill check to see if i have any default autoers dressed like that, but wouldn't it be easier to just make one character with default colors and take pictures yourself of him?

why are you saying good idea if i didn't say what im making yet =)
and i don't want to make a char with default clothes it will probably get banned and i don't wana waste money at the makeover mage

Are you making something that does NextPlayer(false) if the player is wearing default clothes?
lol no thats retarded =p

Boreas
11-04-2006, 12:20 AM
i don't want to make a char with default clothes it will probably get banned

That doesn't matter. Just make one, take the pics, and forget about it. You don't even have to complete tutisland. A lot of people play rs for 5 minutes, think it looks lame, and then leave.

lol no thats retarded =p

Then what are you making?

YoHoJo
11-04-2006, 12:28 AM
its a secret. and im lazy =p

Boreas
11-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Then I doubt anyone will make pics for your retarded lazy secret project.

YoHoJo
11-04-2006, 12:34 AM
boy u better watch who ya' talkin' to!
I'm a vertran scar scripter and iv been aground this stuff longer than you
if you think my project is retarded and lazy then keep it to yourself before i slap you upside the head!
people like you piss me off.

. THREAD CLOSE ill do it myself...

Boreas
11-04-2006, 12:39 AM
boy u better watch who ya' talkin' to!
I'm a vertran scar scripter and iv been aground this stuff longer than you
if you think my project is retarded and lazy then keep it to yourself before i slap you upside the head!
people like you piss me off.

. THREAD CLOSE ill do it myself...

How long you've been here is immaterial. Many of your posts are very rude. I don't see why you are a member. Retarded and lazy and secret were your words. I look foward to seeing your leet scripting skills figure out how to slap me upside the head over the internet. Same to you. Good, you should have done it yourself from the beginning.

YoHoJo
11-04-2006, 12:45 AM
my rude posts are only sued to rude people who piss me off
and i see you dont really stick to your words...

If you need screen shots for a script, post here and I'll add to the request list. When screen shots are posted I'll try to update the posted list so you don't have to search through. When you get enough, post and I will take off the request.

Bookmark this page. When you play legit, check the list and keep an eye out. If you run into something on the list, take some screenshots. If you get several zip em and upload them to a file hosting site, if it's just a few you can use an image hosting site.

Low detail highest brightness unless requester says otherwise.

Request List:
Nothing yet. I think someone might need frog random pics. Not sure but didn't want the list to be empty.

Posted List:
None yet.

and i hate arguing online.
i'm done with this thread

Boreas
11-04-2006, 12:54 AM
my rude posts are only sued to rude people who piss me off
and i see you dont really stick to your words...

and i hate arguing online.
i'm done with this thread

Hmm, look through your posts and you will see most of them are not justified. That thread is for things that don't come up often or are hard to get, therefore people need help from others. Default clothes is easy. Even if you disagree and still want to use that to support your point, then why didn't you use it to get your pics? Either way, moot point. So do I. Why are a lot of your posts so inflammatory? As your are done you probably won't answer, but at least think about your actions for a bit.

Infantry001
11-06-2006, 12:49 AM
I am with Boreas on this one. you are asking people for a simple task that takes less than 2 minutes, and fighting about it. You attacked and insulted starblaster for no reason. Many of your posts are rude. I dont need you to reply, but whatever. thats my two cents

YoHoJo
11-08-2006, 03:07 PM
i did type our a paragraph to explain some crap to you but never mind
don't need to waste me time on it

someone please close this thread...

Wizzup?
11-08-2006, 03:15 PM
I guess he's making a script that will report default chars.