PDA

View Full Version : SRL Includes...

Ransom
11-09-2006, 12:40 AM
wow this really takes me back to noobie land. It's been awhile since i've scripted but i was wanting an autotyper....just something simple so i could sit and watch for people to trade with me without having to peck away at the keyboard. after reading through the SRL manual thing i came up with this.

program New;
{.include SRL\SRL\core\Text.scar}

procedure Talk;
begin
sendtext('Buying all coal 100ea');
end;

begin
repeat
talk;
wait(2000);
until(1=2)
end.

the error i get is : Line 112: [Error] (114:34): Unknown identifier 'UpChars' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL\SRL\core\Text.scar

So i'm assuming (without opening the include) that it needs an include to run... or i'm just not including the right files...or i'm retarded....

Now i know this script is not up to standards but it took me no more than 2 minutes. I just want to get this to work soon. Any help would be appreciated. Or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Ransom

Infantry001
11-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Add SetupSRL at the beginning of your main loop.

Ransom
11-09-2006, 01:06 AM
still no luck :(

begin
SetupSRL;
repeat
talk;
wait(2000);
until(1=2)
end.

Ransom

Boreas
11-09-2006, 02:22 AM
change the (l=2) to isfkeydown(12) , that will go until you press f12

Infantry001
11-09-2006, 03:02 AM
instead of

{.include SRL\SRL\core\Text.scar}

make it

{.include SRL\SRL.scar}

along with setupSRL in the main loop.

and btw, noobie land! that happened to me once lol

Ransom
11-09-2006, 05:12 AM
Hehe like i said i made it in a few mins and an infinte loop just sounded good =D

I should just put IsKeyDown(Ctrl+Alt+S); lol.

Anyway thanks a ton for your help all of you. I havn't worked with includes that much and i'm totally new to SRL so this is awesome to be learning new stuff.

Thanks again!

Ransom

p.s. works now. =D

solarwind
11-09-2006, 05:17 AM
Autotyper? Use ShortKeys Lite... It owns... But I don't know about detectability...

http://www.shortkeys.com/lite.htm

Ransom
11-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Autotyper? Use ShortKeys Lite... It owns... But I don't know about detectability...

http://www.shortkeys.com/lite.htm

lol i would use something like that....but for 2 mins of scripting and some learning along the way it's more worth the hard route to me.