PDA

View Full Version : [SRL][RS2]Junior's Draynor Yew Cutter v1[RS2][SRL]

Junior
11-10-2006, 06:22 AM
WARNING! DO NOT use this script, it is outdated. I will update it when I have time!

JUNIOR DRAYNOR YEW CUTTER V1.4

Thanks chris for hacking into my account, changing the password, and trying to put a PIN on my bank. I have the account back and I will just like to say thanks for the 770 free yew logs you cut for me. And thanks again for the 3 woodcutting levels!

This script will start at the bank, walk to the yew tree, chop a full load, walk back to bank, bank the logs, and repeat the process.
Yes this script has optional autocolor, and you MUST be weilding a blue water staff in order for this script to work. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN SCRIPT PLEASE.

I REALLY want feedback on this script. Tell me what I can improve on, whats unecessary in my coding, etc.

AND, the purpose of the BLUE WATER STAFF is to detect if the player is just standing there or cutting down the tree. When the staff is gone it tells the script to do certain procedures, and when it is visible it tells the script to do other procedures.

Progress Report

<~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
/\ jR SCARWriters
/\ One Tree Draynor YEW CUTTER
<~-~------------------------------------------------------------------
/\ Worked for 29 Minutes and 0 Seconds
/\ Chopped about 54 Logs
/\ Completed 2 Bank Trips
/\ Gained about 17280 XP
/\ Avoided a total of 0 Ents!
<~-~------------------------------------------------------------------
/\ Current RoadColor: 6908529
/\ Current BankSymbol Color: 6478070
/\ Current Quest Symbol Color: 15956845
<~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Talking Random[s] : 1 |
| Rick[s] Solved : 1 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

KNOWN BUGS:

Minor bank walking problems, sometimes the road color changes. Making a procedure
to pick a new road color if it changes.
(Made a temporary procedure for this, adding a very good one made form Tarajunky.)
^Fixed!
Fixing ent finding procedure, sorry for the inconvience.
SRL's procedure still doesn't find ent...will be fixed somehow.
Bank walking sucked. :(
Bank walking still does not work, will put more extra time into next ones release.

Version history:

Verison 1.0 - First Release
Version 1.1 - Temporary road color changing procedure,
Making a better one soon.
Version 1.2 - Received a auto road color procedure from Tarajunky,
added that in(Works like a charm!). Made a procedure
that detects if you went up any levels, used SRL ent
procedure.
Version 1.3 - Fixed Runtime error caused by mislabelled arrays, new
progress report, added "FindRandoms;" procedure more often
in my "ChopYews;" procedure.
Version 1.4 - Newer progress report, better bank walking, edited SRL
ent procedure, added more new auto colors, removed unecessary
procedures.

Enjoy :D

~jR

bambino
11-10-2006, 07:54 AM
tyvm ...i hope it's working i am going to try

Yasec
11-10-2006, 11:09 AM
are there any yews in draynor?

Tonekray
11-10-2006, 11:55 AM
There is a yew in draynor but its not really in draynor... its out in the woods near lumby.

And good job junior I tested it right now and it works good.

av4td182
11-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Hey Junior, thanks for the effort youve put in im testing it now. I keep getting stuck just before the path that runs south into the wizzy tower. Any suggestions wat may cause this, becasue once that happens the mouse simply hovers over trees and looks at my players stats. I ended up stopping the cript because nothing was happenin. Ill let it run and post another reply letting ya knwo whats happenin.

The porg report was:

Jr SCAR Draynor Yew Cutter + Banker
Version 1.0 : First release.
PLEASE REPORT AND POST ALL BUGS AND PROGGYS!!
Found Staff, begining script.
Bank Symbol Color: 5885665
The Road Color: 2650471
Axe head colors: 6774085 6181951 6905672
THROUGH MINIMAP!!!!!!!!---> 65536
RoadColor[1] = 65536
THROUGH RADIALROADWALK= ---> 65536
Successfully executed

IronTeapot
11-10-2006, 03:26 PM
the problem is:
THROUGH MINIMAP!!!!!!!!---> 65536
RoadColor[1] = 65536
THROUGH RADIALROADWALK= ---> 65536

it is getting a black color as the road color and not the actuall road color.

the problem would be here:

procedure Roadcolor1;
Begin
Makecompass('W')
Myroadcolor:= GetColor(704, 83);
writeln('The Road Color: ' + inttostr(MyRoadColor))
End;

if your not standing at the correct part that he says to stand in the script setup it will not get the proper road color( also the problem with this method to get a road color is if rs has rotates the minimap differently then it was scripted to read(rs programmed their minimap to do this) then it will no doubt get the wrong color.

if you color grab the road color yourself then it should probably work fine.

av4td182
11-10-2006, 04:58 PM
hmm this is a bit of a pickle. Thnx for the advice, i tried manually changing all the 'myroadcolour' variables to a manually taken road colour but that didnt work. I still get stuck just before the road to the wizzy tower again.

I also tried facing different positions and standing in different positions, like the first grey sqares of the bank and the first bank booth spot.

And with my next prgress report i didnt even get the road[1] colour and stuff....

Jr SCAR Draynor Yew Cutter + Banker
Version 1.0 : First release.
PLEASE REPORT AND POST ALL BUGS AND PROGGYS!!
Found Staff, begining script.
Bank Symbol Color: 4964577
The Road Color: 2063736
Axe head colors: 6642243 5984829 6774086
Successfully executed

Pentti
11-10-2006, 06:28 PM
I haven't yet tested the script. Looks pretty good, but that road color find won't work I think.
procedure Roadcolor1;
Begin
Makecompass('W')
Myroadcolor:= GetColor(704, 83);
writeln('The Road Color: ' + inttostr(MyRoadColor))
End;

lilgreg12
11-11-2006, 12:20 AM
best script ever!!!!

Junior
11-11-2006, 06:21 PM
@ av4: Are you sure you have the latest SRL? It is supposed to be going towards fally.

@ Pentii: Yes it does work. Why would you think it does not work?

@ lilgreg: Thanks, test it and tell me what I can improve on.

Pentti
11-11-2006, 06:46 PM
@ Pentii: Yes it does work. Why would you think it does not work?

When you rotate your compass, minimaps places will not everytime be exactly in same direction. Roads place can move in minimap about from (704,83) to (700,80) or to (708,87). But it doesn't matter that much if you take road color from middle of minimap or place where road is large. (I haven't tested the script yet, so I can't be sure about that how good it works)

EDIT:
I Tested your script, yup it works, you take it from place where roads size is large.
So that what I said above, doen't matter to it.

Junior
11-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Ok Pentii I realize what you were saying.
I have just made a new procedure in V1.1. Sometimes when walking to the yew tree, the road color changes. The procedure will pick the road color again incase it changes. This proecedure is TEMPORARY, untill I make a newer, better one.

tarajunky
11-11-2006, 09:45 PM
I have a flawless roadcolor finder. You should just use this.

function FindRoadColor:integer; // By Tarajunky
var red,green,blue:integer;
var TestColor,a,b,GenericRoadColor:integer;
begin
GenericRoadColor:=6842479;
Flag;
a:=MMX1;
b:=MMY1;
repeat
b:=b+1;
repeat;
a:=a+1;
if FindColorTolerance(x,y,GenericRoadColor,a,b,MMX2,M MY2,80) then
begin
a:=x;
b:=y;
TestColor:=GetColor(x,y);
red:=(TestColor mod 256);
green:=((TestColor/256) mod 256);
blue:=((TestColor/256) / 256);
if Red-Green>=5 then if Red-Green<=10 then
if Red-Blue>=5 then if Red-Blue<=10 then
begin
if GetColor(a+5,b+5)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a+3,b+3)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a,b+5)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a+5,b)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a,b+3)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a+3,b)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a+5,b+3)=TestColor then
if GetColor(a+3,b+5)=TestColor then
begin
result:=TestColor;
RoadColor:=TestColor;
Writeln('RoadColor = '+IntToStr(TestColor));
exit;
end;
end;
end else a:=MMX2;
until a>=MMX2;
a:=MMX1;
until b>=MMY2;
Writeln('Could not find Road Color!');
result:=0;
end;

All you have to do is use this before each step.
If not(FindMMColor(x,y,RoadColor)) then RoadColor:=FindRoadColor;

Junior
11-11-2006, 10:30 PM
OMG! Thank you so much. Ill add that into my script soon.

spire8989
11-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Also support for multiple axes(in the case of them breaking) would be nice ;)

Ran it for 40 minutes until axe broke.

Junior
11-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Also support for multiple axes(in the case of them breaking) would be nice ;)

Ran it for 40 minutes until axe broke.

Im fixing my ent finding procedure, and just incase that doesnt work, yes I will make it support multiple axes.
And a couple more questions... Did it bank the yews? How many did it cut? Did you see what happened during the time the yew tree was an ent? If you did can you tell me what the script did?

spire8989
11-12-2006, 04:57 AM
Im fixing my ent finding procedure, and just incase that doesnt work, yes I will make it support multiple axes.
And a couple more questions... Did it bank the yews? How many did it cut? Did you see what happened during the time the yew tree was an ent? If you did can you tell me what the script did?

It banked the yews, totaled 87 or so. I was watching the matrix when the ent attacked sorry.

YoHoJo
11-12-2006, 05:03 AM
ROFL WAFFLE why do you need to have a water staff for it to work?

Pentti
11-12-2006, 08:01 AM
ROFL WAFFLE why do you need to have a water staff for it to work?
Seems like that he uses it for script know if tree is chopped down.
If it doesn't find staff color, account is chopping tree, if staff color has found account is not chopping tree...

Junior
11-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Seems like that he uses it for script know if tree is chopped down.
If it doesn't find staff color, account is chopping tree, if staff color has found account is not chopping tree...

Yup. Its the most effecient way to detect wether your player is still chopping down the trees or not.

@ Spire: Next time post the progress report please.

Junior
11-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Just released version 1.2!
Check the version history for updates.

Junior
11-13-2006, 04:30 AM
Released version 1.3, check version history on first post for the latest updates.

Junior
11-21-2006, 04:44 AM
Sorry for triple posting...
VERSION 1.4 IS FINALLY OUT!
Took me about 3 hours to complete, test, and release to the community. Please people if your using this script or just looking through it let me know about what I can improve on or work on or do differently. Anything to make this script better.
Check out first post for the updates on version 1.4.
Enjoy :D
~jR

bobert5696
11-22-2006, 03:44 AM
i will try to test later, looks pretty good

Junior
11-22-2006, 05:33 AM
i will try to test later, looks pretty good
Thanks, just make sure you let me know about bugs, or things I can do to make it better.

Wyn
11-22-2006, 05:56 AM
what is a water staff?

Is it for members?

2fast_4me
11-23-2006, 04:26 AM
i have the staff equpied but it keps logging out and the report says that staff could not be found please wield and restart script .........
i did and it still did same thing......
any suggestions?

da_professa
11-23-2006, 05:08 PM
to wyn water staff is not members.. you can buy it from i think staff shop in varrock middle..
I'll check ur script out yo and let u know...

Junior
11-23-2006, 05:27 PM
i have the staff equpied but it keps logging out and the report says that staff could not be found please wield and restart script .........
i did and it still did same thing......
any suggestions?

Ok, try this.
Log out at the bank booth colesest to the door. When you logged out start the script and see what happens. Make sure you declared your players. Sometimes the script works better when you logg out and make the script do all the work.

Mod Mopar
11-23-2006, 06:28 PM
i never finds the quest symbol =/ and manualy set it doesn't help

ppl k1ll3r
11-24-2006, 02:04 AM
hey, can u make it so if axe breaks or cannot find axe head or something, it goes to bank and draws another axe from like first slot or sumthing

ppl k1ll3r
11-24-2006, 04:14 AM
Ok, i got the mime random. It cudnt solve it and just froze runescape. Should it have solved it, or is it that i dun have scar set up properly or something? Also, i dont know why but sometimes, runescape major laggs and that might affect fightings randoms, gettin road colour, etc...

Edit: Found another bug, after it chopped a full load, it was walking and then I think because the road colour and the rock colour are same, there are these bunch of rocks you see on your way to the bank...and the cursor just hovered over those rocks and runescape froze.

ppl k1ll3r
11-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Ok man, this script does NOT work for me. It starts fine, goes to yew, and get a full load. But halfway back, it just gets lost and cant find bank and logs out. Also, I woke up today and logged in to see my rune axe handle only there :(. Ok for the bank colour, u said set to ZERO for autopick, but if i set 0, it says it cannot find bank colour. If i leave it, it works fine until coming to bank, it cant find the bank colour. So i decided to set my own bank colour but somehow my guy got lost again. I think it might be the road problem I mentioned earlier with the rocks. I don't know because it justs logs out and I was sleeping.

I think incase it cant find axe head, or bank or sumthing, you should make it move on to your next char instead of logging out. Please help if u can with my problem eh?

ppl k1ll3r
11-24-2006, 12:16 PM
i never finds the quest symbol =/ and manualy set it doesn't help

same problem for me, it does sometimes, but rarely.

tarajunky
11-24-2006, 04:38 PM
There is a FindDraynorColors procedure in SRL. It does a good job of finding the bank color, in particular. You should look into it.

yekcim
11-24-2006, 06:56 PM
my axe head broke about halfway through the first load, and (i was watching) it lagged runescape a lot. but other than that it ran smooth.

yekcim
11-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Ok sorry for the double post but i ran it again, and also sorry for no progress report(it didnt give me one?)

Anyways, i was out for about 3 hours and let it run. It banked 1 load, and chopped another full load but got lost on its way back to the bank.

The second time i ran it, it broke my axe head about halfway through the first load again.

Junior
11-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Ok thanks alot for the feed back guys. I will look into the quest symbol problem, THE BANK WALKING, and the ent procedure. The road color changing should be a problem because there is a procedure in there that pick a new road color if the road color has changed, I dont know why that is not working for you guys. And when I get the bank walking perfect I will also add in a procedure to withdraw a rune axe incase it is broken. The update will probably not be out until another week or two.

P.S. : and oh yea, there is so Procedure that solves mime.

EDIT: And when you set bank color and quest color symbols to 0, make sure there is nothing over the bank symbol or the quest symbol, or else it will log you out. The script will log you out meaning that it can't locate the symbol because it was probably covered by people or other things. The auto symbol colors havn't failed me yet but ill look into this problem.

ppl k1ll3r
11-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Ok thanks alot for the feed back guys. I will look into the quest symbol problem, THE BANK WALKING, and the ent procedure. The road color changing should be a problem because there is a procedure in there that pick a new road color if the road color has changed, I dont know why that is not working for you guys. And when I get the bank walking perfect I will also add in a procedure to withdraw a rune axe incase it is broken. The update will probably not be out until another week or two.

P.S. : and oh yea, there is so Procedure that solves mime.

EDIT: And when you set bank color and quest color symbols to 0, make sure there is nothing over the bank symbol or the quest symbol, or else it will log you out. The script will log you out meaning that it can't locate the symbol because it was probably covered by people or other things. The auto symbol colors havn't failed me yet but ill look into this problem.

There r these bunch of gray rocks on the walk to bank, and when my mouse sees them, it keeps hovering over them.

r3dr4g0n
12-02-2006, 08:27 PM
ty

Junior
12-03-2006, 05:22 AM
ty
Thanks for what?
Thanks for the script?

bs sniper
12-13-2006, 10:36 PM
I keep getting this message and after it cuts the yews it WONT bank them
Here is message:
05:25:43 pm your inventory is too full to hold any more logs.
05:25:44 pm your inventory is too full to hold any more logs.
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 963 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\Working 100%\Junior's Draynor Yew Cutter..scar

Junior
12-13-2006, 11:28 PM
I keep getting this message and after it cuts the yews it WONT bank them
Here is message:
05:25:43 pm your inventory is too full to hold any more logs.
05:25:44 pm your inventory is too full to hold any more logs.
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 963 in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\Working 100%\Junior's Draynor Yew Cutter..scar

If you read the first post it says BANKWALKING SUCKS. And I dont know why your getting that error, this script right here needs alot of fixing and everything. When I have time ill try and make it better.
~jR

Sandman2113
01-15-2007, 05:37 AM
I tried running the program an got this error message.

Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script
Failed when compiling

Is it a problem with me standing in bank at wrong spot or something else ?

Sandman2113
01-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I tried running the program an got this error message.

Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script
Failed when compiling

Is it a problem with me standing in bank at wrong spot or something else ?

bobmerly121
01-15-2007, 01:29 PM
how do i declare my line?

HeavensWarrior
01-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Ok so i ran the script and these are the problems i had along with ways of improvement

1. Lag
Ok well theyre wasnt much lag until the character begins chopping. A few seconds after the chopping commences some majour lags sets in for about 4-5 seconds. Theyre was also lag when i was taken bak outside the bank (Where i got stuck) and the script kept picking up on randoms which wernt actually randoms. The lag was immence.

2. Speed
The script took around 6-8 seconds to realise that the tree had actually respawned and was ready to be cut. Also it took the script a LONG time about 30 seconds to realise that i had a full inventory.

3. General Bugs
I ran the script with just one inventory and it managed to examine my items (i assume this is anti ban) and it manages to talk to a random cap'N' or something that gave me money. It took around 25 mins to do one load and it got stuck outside the building with a red roof outside the bank and kept thinking it had spotted a random.

Conclusion
This Script is very sofisticated however it has some steps that need to be fixed to make it reach perfection. I would like to say it makes me sooooooooooo happy that people are willing to do all this work for Free and i thank Junior a hell of alot for this script. I would like to see a perfected script. Seen as Starblaster100 has made a wat seems to be flawless essence miner i would suggest u talk to him about fixing the path finding and anti ban side of things to make the script as effective and safe 2 use as possible. Im sure he will be happy to help as its not a pay script.

Thanks alot mate xx heavens

rapme
01-16-2007, 02:07 PM
For me script works fine, but when he is going back to bank, he is little bit to fat away from the and he see just half of bank icon so he can't go in it. How to make him go little bit further?

Thanks Lucas

Claymore
01-18-2007, 01:52 AM
Bank walking stinks a bit..though still good if i were to be sooo lazy i didnt want to do the chopping yews part. and rather do the walk the bank part

dario69er
02-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\Jr's Draynor Yew Cutter v 1.4.

where can i find it 'findroadcolor'

julle13
02-15-2007, 12:25 PM
What u exactly mean? That error is on line 714, so may look at line 714.

Junior
02-16-2007, 12:15 AM
This script is outdated.

StK Squenc
02-16-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey Junior you gonna update your air crafter...because i got 8k ess and i need to craft them ALLLLL.. would be nice if you got your script back up and going

Junior
02-16-2007, 06:39 AM
Hey Junior you gonna update your air crafter...because i got 8k ess and i need to craft them ALLLLL.. would be nice if you got your script back up and going

Yes, I am currently updating my air crafter. Well... I wouldnt say updating because im basically starting from scratch. It will take me about 1 - 2 weeks.
And there will be 2 versions, with form and without.

StK Squenc
02-16-2007, 06:52 AM
wats the difference between form and without??

alright cant wait..by then ill have alot more ess and a good progy. hopefully :)

klassemoord
02-26-2007, 04:16 PM
First of all, thanks very much for the good script.

I tested it, it works fine until the walk back to the bank. It gets stuck at the middle of draynor square. Maybe I can do something about it? Or do other ppl have the same problem?? Altough, walking 2 the yew and chopping it works great! If you fix the walking back procedure I think its the best free yew script!!

Keep up the good work!

edit:

I used to write my own programs very well (PHP, MySQL, VB.net & C#) so i tried 2 debug your script. Sometimes it get lost in the procedure: walktobank; it has some problems with locating the quest symbol (there are 2 quest symbols, sometimes it picks the wrong....). When the right quest symbol is found, the walktobank procedure will be finish good. Then the script is going to to walktobank2 (there are 2 walk2bank procedures). There we got the big problem (well, maybe im the only one). Ill post a example of the script (i added some typesend procedures for debugging)

Begin
If(Not(FindColorSpiralTolerance(cx, cy, BankSymbolColor, MMX1, MMY1, MMX2, MMY2, 15)))or
(Not(FindColorSpiralTolerance(cx, cy, BankSymbolColor1, MMX1, MMy1, MMX2, MMY2, 15)))Then
Begin
FindNormalRandoms;
Mouse(663,57,5,5,True);
Flag;
Typesend('1')
wait(random(1000))
If(FindColorSpiralTolerance(cx, cy, BankSymbolColor, MMX1, MMY1, MMX2, MMY2, 15))Or
(FindColorSpiralTolerance(cx, cy, BankSymbolColor1, MMX1, MMY1, MMX2, MMY2, 15))Then
Begin
Mouse(cx-5,cy+11,0,0,true);
Flag;
Typesend('2')

After completing the walktobank(1) procedure it clicks 'somewhere' and then it says '1' (my typesend), then the mouse will go to the upper left corner of your RS window. I think the big problem is here. Then it says '2'. After that it wont do anything more and it terminates....

This is what I found out. It may help you to make your script better. If you would like, I can help you more, I may test or debug something.

Greetz, monnick

ps. Maybe my english is not very good at all times (im from Holland)

alicems
03-03-2007, 09:01 AM
problem is

Failed when compiling
Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Belgelerim\Resimlerim\Jr's Draynor Yew Cutter V1.4(3).scar

pwn5n3wb5
03-23-2007, 02:35 AM
good job junior this is a great script, loved it.
it works wonders

Pwn5n3wb5

bunkerlr
03-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Failed when compiling
Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\Jr's Draynor Yew Cutter V1.4.scar

hhhnmmmm not sure what happend i cant even start it tho

crizypk
03-31-2007, 04:06 AM
i cant get it to run... im so confused and im very new to scar/srl scripts. will someone help me to get it going???

Aeramil
04-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Failed when compiling
Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script C:\Documents and Settings\Muahaha\Desktop\Jr's Draynor Yew Cutter V1.4(2).scar

....I got this...So it doesn't work

Dunceiam
04-03-2007, 03:37 AM
I'll test it out sometime tomorrow or a couple weeks (Just need 1-2 more woodcutting levels :)) Sorry about what happened...:(

-Dunceiam

Aeramil
04-04-2007, 04:04 AM
It just doesn't work for me..
Help?
I tried everything

chuck chuckie
04-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Suggestion, instead of the water staff, make it the SHEILD that you get from the TUTORIAL guys.

Zodia
04-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Whats the water staff for lol?

3Garrett3
04-07-2007, 07:50 PM
ok, All these 1 or 2 post noobs that cant get this to work.. Stop trying, its outdated by 2 months, Junior needs to update it, so stop typing the same things just so u can be a lvl 3 noob... The water staff is so it knows when you stop cutting the tree... If it works for you, go for it, but you've been warned, its outdated and i dont know what to expect from it...

ownage112211
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Failed when compiling
Line 714: [Error] (19020:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Desktop\Jr's Draynor Yew Cutter V1[1].4.scar

im confused what is that

araz55
04-10-2007, 05:06 AM
hey man when are you going to update the script?

omfg2007
04-15-2007, 08:07 PM
I really wish youd update this :confused:

impala604
04-15-2007, 11:19 PM
same\

wimol ruless
05-01-2007, 08:15 AM
got question how does scar works??? what do i need to fill in on this script?? plz help my i have download the script and scar but dont now what to do :(:mad: so plz people help my:cool: that will be cool

nooby noobster
05-06-2007, 02:20 PM
problem how fix?

Failed when compiling
Line 714: [Error] (18694:10): Duplicate identifier 'FINDROADCOLOR' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.0\Scripts\Jr's Draynor Yew Cutter V1.4.scar

joshie
05-06-2007, 02:30 PM
wow, stop with the spam guys.

mr n0obie2
07-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Look On The First Post Its Outdated So Dont Use It It Wont Work

masterevrae
08-29-2007, 06:18 AM
im sorry, but i just tried the script and i am having trouble even starting it...it gets stuck on line131 saying "unknown identifier head in script"

plz help