PDA

View Full Version : How to get Laid... and (maybe) drunk... at 16

botmaster
09-05-2008, 07:42 PM
The below is probably common knowledge, but for anyone who still hasn't been able to score, here's some advice. Not suited for people below 14 . Strong language may be used. ;)

Aight, this is your last warning (which you're gonna ignore anyways if you've read this far).

Ok, here's your checklist of whatcha gonna have to do :p :

Quit RS - for good. Make sure you get IP banned and can't create any new accounts if you're a hardcore addict. Hint: As this may be very hard to accomplish, crash the RS server a couple of times if you're a Ski113D H4X0R and/or mail letterbombs to the jagex office.
Stop sitting in front of the computer doing pointless scripting - you quit RS, remember?
Move to Europe (caus it's wayyy cooler than the boring ole USA :f: , contrary to popular belief ) - please note that this is an optional step
Get into a decent school/college and actually take interest n' talk to people - being a shy unconfident little prick does NOT get you laid, no matter how sexy you are
Go out clubbing
Do what you gotta do :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's not a complete list but the main steps are included. So if you're sick 'n tired of your life as RuneScapian building up armies of people and scripting your life away, do like I did. Take some time off and GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMPUTER.

If you're shy, don'cha worry, just try getting used to people and actually talk to them. Most people are actually rather nice - unless you start going all defensive and take them too serious. Who gives a sh** about what some punk thinks about you - it's your real friends that matter after all :p And if worst comes to worse, make it your life goal to make conversation to at least 3 people every day for 4 weeks. By the end, you'll be a new person (unless you're a lazy bum that can't get his ass off his seat in which case you will remain a looser. No pain no gain).

Do what you gotta do. ENJOY LIFE and joke around. Oh, and don't be too damn serious.

skilld u
09-05-2008, 07:59 PM
umm...fail much?

http://i35.tinypic.com/2zjgscz.jpg

botmaster
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM
umm...fail much?

http://i35.tinypic.com/2zjgscz.jpg

Yeah but less than you ;). Hell, I mean, you're in this thread attempting to start a flame war in a topic that most people probably won't reply to anyways.

Hmm... Just curious as to how old you are and still without success... otherwise you wouldn't be posting here, or would ya?

EDIT: Oh, I 4got to mention that the entire post is written in something called "sarcasm", something which might be difficult to discern for some people.

jakeyboy29
09-05-2008, 08:06 PM
i play rs, and i go out an get laid. its untrue. and if its so ad, wh are you here?

botmaster
09-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Read my siggy :p

3Garrett3
09-05-2008, 09:40 PM
I believe this is quite fail as well.. You don't need a club to get laid, nor do you need to prey on drunk girls.

Just allow yourself to have a big dick, and go for it.

jakeyboy29
09-05-2008, 09:49 PM
lol nice one garrett

Waddo
09-05-2008, 11:26 PM
god thats going in my sig

Just allow yourself to have a big dick, and go for it.

3Garrett3
09-05-2008, 11:32 PM
It makes me seem like a fag though :(

Fine. I don't think I am in anyone elses sig. So it's cool.

Orbital
09-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Why are you still part of this community... You would do better with a wanna get laid forum...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2139/2242364181_6ac31c0589.jpg

sirlaughsalot
09-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Meh, people try to burn other people too much, its kinda a "just for kicks" tut and if you dont get that then you need to take this guide seriously...

P1nky
09-06-2008, 04:59 AM
this is total bs

well quit rs is true, you should quit once you hit 15...

scripting is okay... doesnt matter to girls, its a hobby.

Orbital
09-06-2008, 06:19 AM
I think botmaster just finds it extra hard to get a girl friend...

JuKKa
09-06-2008, 06:58 AM
or just be a playa....

MasterKill
09-06-2008, 07:09 AM
I can do all and win. so, I agree with:

marzey
09-06-2008, 08:41 AM

It's not hard to get a chick just gotta be sexy like me buy ur ass a gym pass get a 6 10 or 12 pack add some muscles bi's tri's lat's pec's go on the beach get a tan(If not get a spray one).

botmaster
09-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Jeez... I see people here have no sense of humour :p. This is obviously not a serious guide - quite a lot of misinterpretation from people reading this thread. And if it were a real guide, there's at least a million different ways to approach this subject matter.

Griff
10-12-2008, 03:35 AM
lol thats a very good plan... specially for kids who go to their high school and are like, hey girls.... I have a 99 str pure

Heavenzeyez1
10-12-2008, 08:10 PM
lol thats a very good plan... specially for kids who go to their high school and are like, hey girls.... I have a 99 str pure
:D
Maybe try out and see how it goes? :D
On topic:
I see that someone has problems with getting laid? :rolleyes:
~Eerik~

Raskolnikov
10-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Lol sorry under 14 so no getting laid :( but anyways funny. I think this deserves a fail but nevertheless funny hehe.

Blumblebee
10-13-2008, 02:15 AM
meh, all you gotta do is not tell anyone that you play rs and your smooth sailing :P

Sp0rky
10-13-2008, 02:42 AM
Owww sh*t! This is what I've been doing wrong all these years ;(

The_Shermanator
10-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Although most of the stuff that you said is pure FAIL.

I do Agree with, Hardly playing RS or Not playing at all. I used to play up until school, then from school play until I go to bed. I stopped a couple months ago and its gotten me: More popularity, a beautiful girlfriend, a job and a much more happier life. Now all I do is script when I'm bored or have extra time, as Well as playing Combat Arms sometimes :)

So In my opinion RS is just like a drug, abuse it and it messes up your life.

StrikerX
10-13-2008, 05:28 AM
Hmm.....Getting laid at 16 :S It's wrong and if you need the girl to be drunk, it's quite sad. Usually girls who go to parties, get drunk and get laid are Slurries. Who's Vag look like a wizard sleave. IMO save sex with someone you care about and really like, because you'll regret it later.

Raskolnikov
10-13-2008, 04:59 PM
I really don't agree with the whole 16 thing... much less getting here drunk. If they are dumb enough to get drunk like that then they are probably s**ts... (lu)

Cut em2 it

Ruroken
10-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Getting laid is easy.

Roofies, that's all I'm gonna say... or maybe if your desperate you could go "clubbing", followed by duct tape.

I mean... she wont say "no"...

XRaye
10-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Funny but it is an Epic Failure, lol.

n3ss3s
10-17-2008, 10:35 AM
I can do all and win

a) You don't script anymore
b) You told me you quit rs
c) You now can choose whether you fail at
1.) lying
2.) having a girlfriend.

GoF
10-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Getting laid is easy.

Roofies, that's all I'm gonna say... or maybe if your desperate you could go "clubbing", followed by duct tape.

Hey.. Ruroken.. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you? *shoves rag in Rurokens face* :garfield:

Zyt3x
10-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Another (better way): Find a girl and say: "Nice shoes... Wanna fuck?" and taadaa!

Ruroken
10-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey.. Ruroken.. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you? *shoves rag in Rurokens face* :garfield:

/me wakes up tied and gagged in GoF's basement.

RAEP!

tank phobia
11-08-2008, 05:25 AM
That's not funny... at all. If you disagree can you quote me the parts of that first port that were?

Quick note: Those that say "Getting laid is easy" etc are generally those who haven't been and feel insecure about it... it doesn't make you sound cool.

Kohkoh
11-09-2008, 12:09 AM
As many people have said on here. If you need to get a girl drunk so you can sleep with her. That doesn't prove much of yourself. I'm 17 and have never had a drink and i plan to keep it that way. Drinking is just like another "drug" If abused it can kill you. Or kill someone else close to you. Like smoking rotts away your Lungs and gives you cancer. Drinking can rott away your liver and give you liver cancer.

But i'm not here to tell people what to do i'm just saying what i feel about them. :/ So if you seriously need to get a girl drunk. To sleep with them.

Go buy a DVD re-winder. And rewind some dvd's :]

R0b0t1
11-09-2008, 03:39 AM
Go buy one of those Christian "Theology of the Body" books, that'll tell you how much you fail.

Ruroken
11-09-2008, 06:27 AM
As many people have said on here. If you need to get a girl drunk so you can sleep with her. That doesn't prove much of yourself. I'm 17 and have never had a drink and i plan to keep it that way. Drinking is just like another "drug" If abused it can kill you. Or kill someone else close to you. Like smoking rotts away your Lungs and gives you cancer. Drinking can rott away your liver and give you liver cancer.

First of all, the chances of getting cancer from drinking are small. Definitely MUCH smaller than cancer from smoking. Most substances are ok for you as long as you take in moderation. Therein lies the rub however :p.

And dude... anything, if you take enough, can kill you.

But if alcohol(lowering girls inhibitions) = benzos/GHB/whatever else (knock that bitch out) then hell... your perception is a little off kilter...

benjaa
11-09-2008, 10:53 AM
dude... this guy can pull all the chicks

"hey ladies, i got >400 posts on SRL forums, wanna root? i go to some college"

i probs sound a little hypercritical, but yeah im 16 too and i quit playing rs 3 years ago

Getting laid is easy.

HAHAHAHA