PDA

View Full Version : edgeyewcterbanker 0.2

mongos
11-14-2006, 02:14 PM
ok i've updated this script to new srl is always beta is always my first script and had no time to study for improve it.but it still works.
i had problems with some randoms.
don't run it forever and tell me what you think about. any suggestion will be appreciated.
tnx
mongo

p.s. no progress report yet and multiplayer form. soz i have to spend too much time in my work and back home i'm too tired to start scripting. so be patient ;)

XX Replay XX
11-17-2006, 11:19 PM
umm does it work for you cause it just frezzes my comp..

Junior
11-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Only 134 lines of procedures with the main loop...
I suggest you put alot more time into this, but if its your first script its not that bad. You need alot more fail safes. What if it cant find the bank symbol its just going to skip that procedure and try and find the bankbooth while your standing at the yews. Failsafes, failsafes, and more failsafes is key to scripting. Another good thing will be alot more randomizing and putting more time into making procedures.

mongos
11-20-2006, 08:56 AM
ok tnx junior i 'll think about fail safes indeed sometimes my character goes where he thinks is better tring to open a bank slot not in screen :).
about randomizing more and procedures may be i entrust too much on the srl engine ( saving me time and those 1k lines of scripting needed usually for a real script).
i know i have to learn alot and hope this christmasss i get time to improve it.
tnx again mr.
mong