PDA

View Full Version : L@@K Its desired user!

desired user
03-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Well, im Desired User. I was a member at kaitnieks for a decent time. I started to learn how to script and take on some easy projects. I have played runescape since the great dupe, too bad I didnt get a phat or something.

My real name is Sean, I spend around 4 hours a day on the pc, I am pretty good at webdesign and coding, though I'm not the best. Just about all of my classes in Highschool are advanced\honor classes and next year I will be pretty busy with the classes(as a sophmore: Honors English II, Advanced Algebra II, Honors History, Physics, Chemistry, and Spanish II).

I have been addicted to computers since I was four. Back then I wasn't that functional with computers, but I learned quick(windows 3.1x kicks ass). I am currently 14, less then a month to 15.

I might be attempting a great axe killer, although logging from pkers would be the hard part, so it will probly be a script that lets them attack you, after 10 minutes, run south and then comes back(to make axes hostile). Of course an auto eater and anti-randoms. Then, if I feel up to it, I will have a walk back ;-0.

If that doesnt work, I might consider making a dagganoth killer(that would kick ass) with great features. If anyone wants to know anything else, then ask away.