PDA

View Full Version : new pvp wrolds

codystriffe
10-01-2008, 10:51 PM
with the new pvp wrolds its gona rock
man guys are ur ready to pk im gona bring full void im lvl 90 ranged 52 deef cb is 80 its gona be awsome (hopefully) im only concerned about clans owning large regions of runescape not giving us a chance lol im a 100% loner in runescape lol

JK345
10-01-2008, 11:28 PM
with the new pvp wrolds its gona rock
man guys are ur ready to pk im gona bring full void im lvl 90 ranged 52 deef cb is 80 its gona be awsome (hopefully) im only concerned about clans owning large regions of runescape not giving us a chance lol im a 100% loner in runescape lol

I'm still worried about the drops and such, and how those are going to work out. It will probably be pretty cool though.

Narcle
10-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah but its not going to be anything like the old days... When you kill someone you just get NPC drops, yet the person you killed loses their stuff... Kinda lame.

BanditX
10-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Yeah but its not going to be anything like the old days... When you kill someone you just get NPC drops, yet the person you killed loses their stuff... Kinda lame.

I didn't hear about that part... you mean that if they have sweet armor and you kill them, you don't get it yet they don't get to keep it? if so, that's incredibly lame. lol.
I'm just looking forward to finally being able to tell that annoying guy mining next to me "Wanna go?" and show him who's whom once and for all. lol.

tank phobia
10-02-2008, 04:38 AM
I didn't hear about that part... you mean that if they have sweet armor and you kill them, you don't get it yet they don't get to keep it? if so, that's incredibly lame. lol.
I'm just looking forward to finally being able to tell that annoying guy mining next to me "Wanna go?" and show him who's whom once and for all. lol.

Well your reward is calculated on a variety of factors and the value of your opponent's items is one of them, so in a way you do...

93 range, soon to be 94 mage, 70 def, 84 hits; should be a laugh!

pini3000
10-02-2008, 09:36 AM
The PvP worlds are going to be great fun no doubt but no where near the old days with the wilderness. What happened to the times when you could PJ people (not pk :p)

To be perfectly honest, runescape only thrived because of a) RWT and b) the ability to train a main and pass their rewards to a pker pure where the real fun began...

Buckleyindahouse
10-02-2008, 10:53 AM
It will be alrite, if you don't die. If you die then it blows because you lost like 2m worth of gear and no one really benefits for what you died for nor can your clan pick up your items and return them like I used to do when I pked on my tanker. 99 range/def 94 mage should still be fun ;).

GoF
10-02-2008, 02:39 PM
This should be interesting.

jketheredge
10-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Im so ready for these worlds, i am concerned about the drops as well but maybe Jagex will do something right for once..But who knows.

n3ss3s
10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Sigh... Misunderstood.

You guys think that someone for example dies full dharok and the killer doesn't get full dharok.

Now, onto the money side of things. Many of you will be aware of the RWT (real-world trading of RuneScape gold for money) reasons we changed the old Wilderness. We certainly can’t just bring that threat back to RuneScape, so we have devised a system that rewards players based on a variety of factors. This means that things such as risk, level of foe and location will help to calculate rewards. Drops will be determined by a combination of drop tables and some of the gear that your opponent drops. We will go into more depth about this on the day of release.

In my opinion, you will get atleast 75% worth of what the opponent lost.

mastaraymond
10-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Runescape players have to much money, they need to get rid of it. Skills are to easy to train, I guess. ^^

Raskolnikov
10-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Tax pl0x?

Maybe with rwt we can devise a payment tax for the stuff that was dropped? Not sure, but I'm not a big fan of pking, especially because I'm a low level and I'll get pked....

Cut em2 it

cheeseycube
10-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Will it be just pking in the wilderness or will they expand the attacking areas?

King of the Nites
10-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Will it be just pking in the wilderness or will they expand the attacking areas?

In the pvp worlds it will be 99% area for pk'ing and 1% for a safe zone, like a bank.

acestar
10-04-2008, 04:43 PM
cannot waittt for the new updates this month

doggery
10-05-2008, 09:12 AM
well, i have 94 mage and tbh barrage isnt as good as they say, meleers own me.
so im not too excited

Buckleyindahouse
10-05-2008, 02:14 PM
well, i have 94 mage and tbh barrage isnt as good as they say, meleers own me.
so im not too excited
You gotta know how to use it.

94 mage + 90+ str ( barrage + dds then whip)
or
94 mage + 90+ range ( barrage + darkbow spec/Rune C' bow)

You just can't have 94 mage and expect to own.
Also wearing mystic won't get you anywhere PK like I used to, in a fury and ahrims. Then see who owns.