PDA

View Full Version : Omfg!!!!!!! Its Wooooorkiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!

Riffe
10-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Old.

overpwred
10-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Please, behave!

May I ask what you've got that's working? If it's something you got from these forums, and you're leaving now, I would assume you are just some other leecher with caps-lock stuck on your keybord.
Anything that shall make me think otherwise?

NiCbaZ
10-02-2008, 12:59 PM
err whats working??

sirlaughsalot
10-02-2008, 01:02 PM
SCAR :p i talk to him on MSN, he is foreign (not from USA), doesnt speak english very well (not bad just messes up) and if you would look at some of his past posts his Java was messing up on him...

overpwred
10-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Well, sirlaughsalot made me understand a whole lot better, but he still has no reason for Caps-attacking, and I don't think this was reason enough to make a new thread.

sirlaughsalot
10-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Well, sirlaughsalot made me understand a whole lot better, but he still has no reason for Caps-attacking, and I don't think this was reason enough to make a new thread.

True, but hes a noob (no offense to him) and this is in the general dump so it doesnt really hurt anything :p

WT-Fakawi
10-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Good to hear it is working. You are on a mission, I am sure you will get there!

cheeseycube
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Congratulations mate, its well worth it. Just remember to use updated scripts. Or at least that was my problem of not getting it to work.

acestar
10-04-2008, 04:44 PM
haha have fun

pini3000
10-04-2008, 06:45 PM
:p

Took me a while to understand where I went wrong. But once again it was sirlaughalot that got me on the right track!

nice one

Runescapian321
10-04-2008, 07:49 PM
I find it funny how Fakawi winds up in the most unlikely threads :p

Gratz :D

Riffe
10-04-2008, 08:14 PM
This is originally posted by pini3000

Took me a while to understand where I went wrong. But once again it was sirlaughalot that got me on the right track!

nice one

Thank you:)
I know Sirlaughalot help if someone need help:)
His very helpsum person:)

Runescape Pro
10-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Awesome! I remember the first time scar worked for me... I had to change my underwear =P
Once you see the mouse move it's like "OMFG!!!!!!!!". Don't be a leecher, learn the ways of scripting. Once you write your first rs script it is such a great feeling. Good luck =]

Brain
10-05-2008, 05:35 AM
Same here, the first time it ran for me was my anti-log script that just have a bunch of sendkeys ever some odd seconds to keep me from logging out while I chopped trees, and I thought that was cool!
Then I found out it could move the mouse and stuff months later...

Riffe
10-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Thanks guys:)

Riffe
10-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Same here, the first time it ran for me was my anti-log script that just have a bunch of sendkeys ever some odd seconds to keep me from logging out while I chopped trees, and I thought that was cool!
Then I found out it could move the mouse and stuff months later...

It was so funny when my SMART worked:)

I WAS SO HAAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!

And its easy to lvl up with S.M.A.R.T:)

THANKS FOR S.M.A.R.T !!!:p

lowell
10-14-2008, 11:14 AM
rofl XD

A_Guy
10-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Congrats that you got it..It's not hard though :P

Darando
10-18-2008, 10:31 PM
lol

I think imma try this smart..

Vampspiro
10-18-2008, 10:39 PM
lmao you win the no cares but yourself award xD

been there ...won that :p congratz xD

kcfusion13
10-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Good job man, did you write your first script or did you get one working?

nhstarter10
10-21-2008, 11:46 PM
I find it funny that every post before Fakawi is either a neutral or negative comment and every post from his on is positive. Just goes to show how much power people like him have (well deserved btw). I am also glad to see that you are still around Fakawi, after the thread where you told practically your life story I figured you were gone for good. I never knew you did so many other things besides working on srl/forums. Well that was off-topic.

@ Riffe I'm guessing you got scar to work, that is seriously the best accomplishment you can have. I remember when I tried getting everything downloaded/setup properly it did not go well. I did it on my computer in about an hour and over my friends house it took me until 1:00 am. I was dedicated lol and thats how I get when I start something, I won't stop until I finish. I am sure you are the same way based on the caps/excitement. Way to go. :spot:

Edit: btw I figured out what your name means WT-Fakawi.... it is more than just a nice rhyme. Took me a while too. ;)
Somewhat immature/childish I might add, but nevertheless funny.
I just want to know how you pronounce it, it has been bugging me ever since I saw your name. I am not sure how to do pronunciation over the computer though >.<
is it (fahh-kahh-wee) or (fa-cow-e)

guitaristnck
10-22-2008, 02:24 AM
grats? lol

kitchenrange
10-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I love his english what are you talking about?

Gratz on getting it to work. You will be even happier when you write your own and it works.

I just finished my first script, which is a powerminer and chopper, and ran it pretty long. Im verry happy.

Riffe
10-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I love his english what are you talking about?

Gratz on getting it to work. You will be even happier when you write your own and it works.

I just finished my first script, which is a powerminer and chopper, and ran it pretty long. Im verry happy.

I gonna do my own script,but I haven't use S.M.A.R.T from the PvP update;D
I gonna use S.M.A.R.T again when i'm feeling for it:)