PDA

View Full Version : /whois Precise

precise
03-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Been with the scripting community for a longggg time now :) Been through all the mass bans, Bovine Labs, RSCN, evilcowgod, epacsenur, reinet, runecms, kaitnieks, idk and more. I don't play RS much, I just like autoing. Had over 30+ skills that were 80+ with autoing. R.I.P to evipaladin6, H O, 3lectric, mr kittlez, my unsuccessful miners :( Evilpaladin6 was wiped back when 600 players were wiped for Runebot) My favorite accomplishment is my 99 miner, which I won't name because it is still currently active. Yes, the char is still active, but it is no longer mine, sold it for 10 mil 99 mining(it was lvl 3 :P). Rawr.

Anyways, my name is Phil, spend 2-4 hours on the computer every day, 24 hours a day autoing, am from Chicago, on a ranking basketball team, have a real life 3d gf :P I like to mess around with scripts on my free time, and no I never contributed anything to the community but selling mils for cheap and selling some chars for cheap. I do test out many scripts and give feedback though. Like sports and going out, the people I hang out with know nothing about my Runescape obcession and probably wouldn't hang out with me if they knew (yeah those kinda ppl)

Yeah idk

XxKanexX
03-21-2006, 04:46 AM
Been with the scripting community for a longggg time now :) Been through all the mass bans, Bovine Labs, RSCN, evilcowgod, epacsenur, reinet, runecms, kaitnieks, idk and more. I don't play RS much, I just like autoing. Had over 30+ skills that were 80+ with autoing. R.I.P to evipaladin6, H O, 3lectric, mr kittlez, my unsuccessful miners :( Evilpaladin6 was wiped back when 600 players were wiped for Runebot) My favorite accomplishment is Mister Klean, yes the char is still active, but it is no longer mine, sold it for 10 mil 99 mining(it was lvl 3 :P). I'm probably screwing over the kid that bought it from be, but hey they can't prove that now.

Anyways, my name is Phil, spend 2-4 hours on the computer every day, 24 hours a day autoing, am from Chicago, on a high school basketball team, have a real life 3d gf :P I like to mess around with scripts on my free time, and no I never contributed anything to the community but selling mils for cheap and selling some chars for cheap. I do test out many scripts and give feedback though. Like sports and going out, the people I hang out with know nothing about my Runescape obcession and probably wouldn't hang out with me if they knew (yeah those kinda ppl)

Yeah idk
A WHOLE 3D ONE? Man, and i thought i was lucky to have a 2d one. xD

Sdcit
03-21-2006, 05:25 AM
Lucky :( im stuck with a 0 d :(

Welcome presice

Blackhat
03-21-2006, 06:03 AM
the people I hang out with know nothing about my Runescape obcession and probably wouldn't hang out with me if they knew (yeah those kinda ppl)

Lol u hang out with.. real people!

i cant find any, and when i leave my basment natural light burns my greasy hair!

anyway welcome i hope to be testing and debuging some of your scripts soon :D

papetowe
03-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Haha your like me. No one knows that im a runescape nerd. I really dont look like a person that would be a nerd ethier. :(

The Un-Named
03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Been with the scripting community for a longggg time now :) Been through all the mass bans, Bovine Labs, RSCN, evilcowgod, epacsenur, reinet, runecms, kaitnieks, idk and more. I don't play RS much, I just like autoing. Had over 30+ skills that were 80+ with autoing. R.I.P to evipaladin6, H O, 3lectric, mr kittlez, my unsuccessful miners :( Evilpaladin6 was wiped back when 600 players were wiped for Runebot) My favorite accomplishment is Mister Klean, yes the char is still active, but it is no longer mine, sold it for 10 mil 99 mining(it was lvl 3 :P). I'm probably screwing over the kid that bought it from be, but hey they can't prove that now.

Anyways, my name is Phil, spend 2-4 hours on the computer every day, 24 hours a day autoing, am from Chicago, on a high school basketball team, have a real life 3d gf :P I like to mess around with scripts on my free time, and no I never contributed anything to the community but selling mils for cheap and selling some chars for cheap. I do test out many scripts and give feedback though. Like sports and going out, the people I hang out with know nothing about my Runescape obcession and probably wouldn't hang out with me if they knew (yeah those kinda ppl)

Yeah idk

I buy mills. PM me your prices. :D