PDA

View Full Version : How can I get text from friendlist playernames?

Pentti
11-18-2006, 04:11 PM
I have been trying to get text from friendlist's playernames by using command GetTextAtEx, But it doesn't seem working. i think I did something wrong :duh: . Can someone show me how to get the text from there? :confused:

tarajunky
11-18-2006, 04:23 PM
It's most likely a font issue.

You have to know which font is used in the friends tab before you can search for text there.

Unfortunately I don't know which font it is, and I'm not that good with fonts in the first place so I probably couldn't figure out a workaround.

Pentti
11-18-2006, 04:30 PM
I tried smallchars, statschars etc, didn't work, But I figured out whats the other way, I think that Bitmaps is more accurated too. I'm using bitmap to find name. :D
I'm making function::: If your autoer account gets text by privatemessage from your other account, it will send text to your other player and tells exaple what is yours autoer doing or how many bank runs autoer account has made etc... :D
Function is like this:
function Answer(FromCommand,WithCommand,ToPlayer:string):bo olean;

WT-Fakawi
11-18-2006, 05:33 PM
I have created one inside RC. Main problem is: you need to experiment with the fontbase pixel (562,233).

{************************************************* ******************************
function RCFindFriend: String;
by: WT-Fakawi
Description: Returns the name of the First Friend in the FriendList
************************************************** *****************************}
function RCFindFriend:string;
begin
Result := lowercase(trim(GetTextAtEx(562, 233, 45, SmallChars, True, False, 0, 2, 16777215, 20, False, tr_NormalChars)));
end;

Check out RC (Remote Control). Its all covered in there .....

Pentti
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Ok Thanks for helping! But... i got it already work with bitmaps. :D