PDA

View Full Version : Going To Start An Army

TViYH
10-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Didn't want to post this on another sub forum, I didn't want to use post counts =]

So, can anyone recommend anything?

I'm about to run all four (4) of them through Tutorial Island manually.

I already made a reflection script to walk them from Lumbridge to the chukkenz above Lumbridge, preparing them for Munk's Forefeathers (http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20109).

King of the Nites
10-09-2008, 02:33 AM
Ok first off, make sure clothing is entirely different. Get their combat up to 40-50ish. If you are going to transfer money to main then I recommend high defence and strength. Sell the feathers. Buy the skilling supplies for axes and picks I recommend up to mithril. Get fishing equipment. I would start off getting 20 mining, then 20 fishing, and last 30 wc. Then slowly ease your way up each skill. If you want extreme money I would recommend buying 1k of clay and softening then repeat. Also get your army to the highestlevel combat for low cater.

TViYH
10-09-2008, 02:45 AM
I'm running forefeathers right now, getting their attack up to 15. I'll get the strength up to 25, and the defence up to 35.

n00b? n00b?
10-09-2008, 04:40 AM
I can see some potential in our army :)

What kind of army are you making?

Feather army o.O

TViYH
10-09-2008, 05:08 AM
No, I use forefeathers to raise their combat.

And, to sell feathers xD.

Bonfield
10-09-2008, 05:35 AM
use forefeathers to raise ur combat but instead of selling feathers u should use wizzups fisher thats if u want to train fishing

any ideas what skill/s yau are going to auto?

TViYH
10-09-2008, 03:12 PM
/////////////////////////////////////////////
forefeathers
ran for 9 Hours, 51 Minutes and 45 Seconds
killed 246 chickens
Picked up 405 feathers
/////////////////////////////////////////////

There's my proggy for forefeathers. I had to stop it, dad needed computer.

@ Bonfield - Well, I think I'm going to train mining, woodcutting, and fishing.

King of the Nites
10-10-2008, 12:24 AM
use forefeathers to raise ur combat but instead of selling feathers u should use wizzups fisher thats if u want to train fishing

any ideas what skill/s yau are going to auto?

You should use save like maybe 1-2k of the feathers you get from each autoer. It would not be a smart idea to use all the feathers with fishing because you will get about 40-50k feathers(well atleast I did).