PDA

View Full Version : SRL Wiki

Dankness
11-19-2006, 02:02 AM
Well to futher explain on how to use scar and srl, the srl development team have been workin on a SRL Wiki for the last month or so, Its not completely finished but its ready for public release... If you feel you can make a good contribution to it please do. Anyways the link is below

http://www.villu-reborn.com/srl_manual/

YoHoJo
11-19-2006, 02:05 AM
Wonderfully
This will help the legits know that all "auto marco bots" arent bad! lol
wiki is awesome i hope this really grows and gets very precise

Dankness
11-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Wonderfully
This will help the legits know that all "auto marco bots" arent bad! lol
wiki is awesome i hope this really grows and gets very precise

actually this is not on the offical wiki, this is our own wiki using the mediawiki software. So only ppl who come here have the link to it. It is in no way supported by or linkd to from the offical wiki.

Infantry001
11-19-2006, 03:14 AM
yea this is awesome! it will be usefull for many people

-chaos-
11-19-2006, 05:33 AM
awsome i cant wait till it is released

IronTeapot
11-19-2006, 06:23 AM
Just had a quick browse through, added a bit ;) noticed there was a link on the main page with no info, and declared it the perfect thing. I had a thought a bit back to make something like this (detailed uses of scar/srl functions) but it was forum based. This is much more efficient and all that positive jazz.

Ruroken
11-19-2006, 08:24 PM
hurray! this could be useful. Good work Dank :)

WT-Fakawi
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM
I am currently working on removing all the HTML reffed pages, so we comment each and every Function/Proc there is....

YoHoJo
11-21-2006, 08:42 AM
actually this is not on the offical wiki, this is our own wiki using the mediawiki software. So only ppl who come here have the link to it. It is in no way supported by or linkd to from the offical wiki.

oh i see =)
Still its good
we can learn about ourselves but jagex cant =)
This will be like the ultimate tutorial for all new people. =):spot: